Chapter 9 - REMEMBER THAT .

Without You .

[ Heyy.. Your author is back . ^^ .. Sorry if today's chapter . Im totally bad at this kind of scenes . [ Bullying , Fighting & etc . ] Hope you will like it . Even though today has been a tiring day for me. 2 Days i have been going out . My energy level is lyke 60% alr . Friday im totally going to rest . So maybe Friday i wont be update my fanfic ,Saturday too . The bullying is all in my mind , the long sentence that i type in , is what i would say if im bullied . I dun wan to talk much lets GO ! Enjoy . :)

A gurl pulled you to the corner , then shouted . " Yahh.. Cho Hye Song ! "

You shouted back , " WHAT ?! "

Another gurl came in , " Wow.. Can talk back alr huh ? "

You smirked , " Wae ? I got mouth! Did i got disturb you? No right ? Go away !"

You tried to move but the 3 gurls crowd around you , one of the gurl shove you .

You saw their name tags .

First girl  : So yeon .

Second Girl : Suzy

Third Girl  : Eunjung

You - Black



" You dare to go out like that ? YAH ! We are not done wif you ! "

" What you wan ! "

" We wan you to stop going to Lee Junho . "

" I dun mind cuz he is not mine , he is just a friend to me . Nothing else . "

" Hah ! "

" Why are you shocked ? Why ? So yeon , You just mess wif the wrong person . Remember that Junho is not yours ! Neither mine .  So that means me & him can't be friends? Stop..Stop being so immature ! Bullying people doesnt help you to get him . You guys are DAMN STUPID ! Use that CLEVER BRAIN OF YOURS , never fall in love before right ? Go learn . Guys hate PEOPLE LIKE YOU . You wan to bully me cuz im a nerd ? Hah ! Stupid! Look , you think Bullying is Fun ? To you all , of course.. Nvr got bullied before.You guys dun have a HEART on those people you bullied . The impact after you bullied them . You wan to bully me , You just mess with the wrong person ! To cut this ' Lecture ' short & simple , Stop Bullying . Then you know why i say that!

The 3 gurls cant believe what you just say to them then you just walk away .

You went back to the canteen with your 2 sandwiches that Chang Ae packed from home .

You saw your brother wif his friends then you saw Krissy & Chansung together lovey dovey at another table .

Your POV of Couples , " Aigoooooo ... Goosebumpss .. "

Then you went out to the garden , to take some fresh air after releasing all your anger .

Suddenly someone whispered at your ear giving you chills ,

" So.. Have you cleared all your anger on the 3 gurls ? "

" You turned your head & saw Junho , You giggled . * " Well , yeah . I did . They cant stop talking about you .. I hate it . "

" Why you hate it ? "

" I mean like they keep talking about you , you . Cant talk about someone else since i reveal that im Kyuhyun's Little sister ..  ^^ .. "

" WAE ?! You hate me ? Yahh.. At least someone is talking about me .. ^^ .. "

You laughed , Junho is so cute . ^^ ..

You said that while looking at other place , " No.. I dun hate you . I like you . "

Junho looked at you then you looked at him back .

You stammered , " Well of course as a fwen .. Not lyke you knoww .. Comee On Relaxxxx .. "

Junho just laughed .

You also laugh.

All of a sudden , you heard Kwon Ji Yong's Voice calling out for you .

You are just so .... LAZY to talk to him .

You turned to him & shouted , " WHAT ?! "

GD just said calmly , " Chill.... Im not going to eat you .. "

GD looked at you & Junho , " Are you two dating ? Waitt.. I forgot you guys are a couple or NOT ? " [Oh No , Scary GD came . ]

You stammered , " W-we areeeee n-n... "

You were about to say We are not a couple but Junho just interupt you talking .

Junho shouted , " We are not a couple why  ?! JEALOUS that im wif your ex girlfriend ?! Dun even think of getting her back cuz you dun deserve her . Cuz i do . "

You were totally shocked , in your mind , You were like OMGG. Did he just said ... He ...... Omo yahhh....

Then Junho took your hand & walk away from GD . You were still shocked from the scene ..

[ Like Hyun Joong's Face down there . ]

Junho looked at you . He stopped and straight away went in the Dance Studio .

He close the door & looked at you .

He shook you . But you are still shocked .

He shouted at you , " YAHHH HYE SONG AHHH DUN SCARE ME LIKE THIS !! >< .. "

Then after a few shaking , you got your senses back .

" Y-youuu... Junhooo...."

He was so worried about you & said , " Yes ? "

" Is it true ? That you ... "

" That me what ?"

" That you said that you deserve me ? "

" No.. Hahahas. What you are you thinking about ? I just wan to tell you this ."

" Ouhhh..." You let out a sad Ohhh ..

Junho notice your sad Ouhh .. He hold both of your shoulders & said ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are already mine from the day we first talked ."

 

OH MY GAWD !

 

He pulled you close to him . Both of you keep making eye contacts . With each other . Those black ,cute eyes looking at you . Making you blush . As you look at him , the more closer he is to you . Making you nervous .You close your eyes .. He close his eyes too & tilt his head , going closer & closer to your lips . Closer & Closer .. And Finally his lips touches your lips .

Now inside your mind  , there are fireworks bursting ! ^^ ..


After a long kiss , Junho & you looked at each other .

That cute face just kissed you on the lips . Isnt it amazing.. ^^.. Somemore he is smiling . He is so cute .

Then you stammered , " I-i-i n-n-need to go to the bathroom .. "

Junho said , " Y-yeaaa Sure. "

So you went to the nearest toilet .

Went to the mirror , you touched your lips . You giggled .

After a few of breathing in and out , you get yourself ready to go out & face Junho .

Finally you have relax yourself and you went out . You saw Junho . At a wall leaning waiting for you .

You giggled because he is so cute.

Then Juho looked at you giggling at him , he went to you .

" Yahh.. Why did you giggle at me ? "

" Cuz you are so cute . ^^ .. '

" Really ? Thanks . ^^.. "

Then he asked you . " Shall we go back to class ? "

You nodded shyly .

So you & him walk as normal .

Well.. You're still friends but when you walk together it is AWKWARD ! ^^..

When you arrived at the class , As usual Krissy & Chansung keep Lovey Dovey .

Junho was beside you . Then u tap him at the shoulder & said , " Junho ahh .. Do you still remember when you tease me about couples ? "

When Junho remembered , he just giggled .

Then you went back to your seat , suddenly Kwon JI Young came & sat down then looked behind . He looked at you .

You asked him , " Yes Ji Yong , What you wan ? "

Ji Yong asked you to come near him .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So you did , suddenly his lips touched yours . You were shocked againnn..

You pulled away from his lips immediately .

You were extremely shocked .

Two kisses in a day .

Junho shouted , " KWON JI YONG ! "

GD Calmly stared & said , " Yes Lee Junho ssi ??? "

Junho shouted again , " YOU BASTARD ! "

He punched GD & GD fell on the floor with blood flowing from the side of his mouth . He then wipe it off .

GD was about to punch Junho but you stopped them but going in the middleof them & shouted, " STOPP KWON JI YONG ! "

Ji yong looked at you , " You dare to stop me ?! "

Ji Yong was holding your wrist tightly , you yelped in pain .

Junho shouted , " LET GO OF HER ! "

GD shouted back , " IM NOT GOING TO LET HER GO ! "

Junho cant take it anymore & was about to punch Kwon Ji Yong but you stopped him .

" JUNHO STOP ! I can take care of this . Dun Hurt Kwon Ji Yong . Please . "

He stared at you , " FINE . You , from now on . Whatever you face , i wont be there for you . "

Then he went out of the class , you struggle yourself out of Kwon Ji Yong's hand & slapped him . " BASTARD ! "

Kwon Ji Yong shouted at you , " HYE SONG ! "

Then Chansung came & pulled Kwon Ji Yong away while you seat down & cried . While Krissy is comforting you .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 [ Wan to kiss ???? } OF COURSE I WANTT !!! ><

He looks cute in that glasses isnt it cute ? Yahh.. Couple Specs . You also wearing a specs during school .

Hahaha.. Cute . ^^ ..

[ I FORGOT ABOUT HIS Y POPPING !! >

[ WTH ? Junhoo ?????? O,o ? ]

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH !! Kena hit by the dolphin ! ><

[ SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . ^^ .. ]