Should I or not ? / My memories with you .

Without You .

"What ? Me joining back JYP NATION ? President .. I-i can't do this.. "

Jyp said to you , " I understand Hye Song ahh .. It is about Jason right ? "

You said , " Well..."

JYP smirked , " I know you well . "

You just smiled suddenly you remembered about the box .

Then you asked , " President , is the box still here ? "

Jyp said , " Of course . Actually Jae Hee dun wanna take it as she just want to keep it for you . "

You said , " Luckily I came back . "

Jyp said to you , " Hye Song ahh .. I need you back . "

You stood up & said to him , calmly " President . I will think about it , please dont force me like this . "

Jyp said , " Okay . I understand . The box is at the Dance Studio . "

You nodded then left . You went to the Dance Studio .

At the Dance Studio , you heard a familiar song . 
 
"I'm gonna be ok, gonna be ok, I'll be ok, gonna be ok
Baby without you, baby without you "
 
It was 2PM . 
 
You slowly open the door little by little
 
You took a peep on them , they were concentrating on the dance . So you open the door little by little . Until you gave up then you just opened the door . Suddenly Minjun saw you , he said .
 
" OHH .. Hye Song ahh .. What are you doing here ? "
 
" ohh .. Minjun .. Im just having a - a ... Tour . "
 
" Thats strange ... President nvr give tours . "
 
Suddenly Junho saw you .
 
" Hye Song ahhh .. What are you doing here ? Are you waiting for me ? "
 
" I guess . "
 
But inside your mind , 
 
" I was not waiting for you , i was waiting for that big box to be in my hands once again . "
 
[ End.]
 
Then you point to that big black box & said .
 
" Whats that Big Black Box doing there."
 
Then Taec said , " Idk . President said that no one cant touch it . Only Jae Hee & Janet . "
 
You were shocked as you heard your ex members names .
 
" Janet ? Jae Hee ? "
 
" Yeahh . "
 
Suddenly the door opened & you saw a beautiful , pretty & cute high school girl . Standing in front of 2PM & also you . You felt that 2PM got a nose bleed after 
Seeing the girl . Suddenly she turned her head towards you . She shouted at you . 
 
" YAHH . Dun touch that box . IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE TOUCHED ! "
 
Suddenly you remembered something , " YAHHH !! ITS MINE ! JASONN GIVE IT BACKK ! "
 
" I DUN WAN TO !! "
 
" JASONNNN PLEASE ! "
 
" Not until you said , " You love me . " First . Then i will give it back to you . Cho Hye Song . What will you said ?  " 
 
" What ? "
 
" I already said it . So i wanna hear it . "
 
You went closer to him .
 
Then you said .
 
" I DUN WANNNNNN !! "
 
" MEHRONGGG !! "
 
Then you ran away .
 
Jason chase after you . 
 
You were running along JYP Entertainment corridors .
 
Your History Wif Jason .
 
You & Jason were caught by the netizens & your 2BFANS . Teasing each other on Twitter . Taking care of each other , you guys were like a couple but actually outside you were just friends , best friends to be specific . But in the inside , you guys were liking each other . But since that day , he died . You feel like there is nothing to do left . Totally nothing . You dont feel like eating nor drinking . Cuz Jason was the only one , who can cheer you up . But now , he is not here . After the day you were out of JYP NATION .. You straight away was force to go to France . You were sad that you had to leave your most precious memories somewhere else in your heart . But now , you dont think you cant take it anymore . You have to do something .
 
[ End of Flashback . ]
 
" YAHH ! Im talking to you . "
 
Then Wooyoung went to that girl .
 
" Janet ahhhh.. Please dun talk to her like that . "
 
She stared at you like one of a kind .
 
Suddenly you heard Janet name being said .
 
" Janet ? Wooyoung ahh .. Dun be scared of this girl . She is always like this when she truly take care of something precious to her heart . Especially this special box . "
 
" Who the heck are you ? To say that to me . Huh ?! "
 
" WOAHHHH !!!! JANET ! HYE SONG ! CHILL ! " Junho tried to calm down the fight .
 
" HYE SONG ?! CHO HYE SONG ?! " Janet Shouted .
 
" OMGGGG ! I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH ! " Then both of you hugged tightly but not too tight .
 
2PM was confused .
 
After the hug , both of you laughed .
 
Then one of the 2PM Members , slowly talk .
 
" ermmm.. Do you know each other ? "
 
" Duhh. We have been together since our trainee years . " said Janet .
 
2pm members in unison , " Trainee years ? "
 
Both of you nodded .
 
Junho looked at you .
 
" Hye Song ahhh .. What do you mean ? "
 
" I was an artiste before . I was in JYP Nation before . " Your head went down while talking .
 
" Why i didnt see you ? Tell me why you quit ? Why you just dun wan to tell me earlier ? " Junho started to shouted out the questions .
 
" LEE JUNHO ! STOP ! Ask one by one .. I know you were in a state of shock now but CHILL . " You said .
 
Then Junho said one by one .
 
You answered .
 
" First of all , I went to JYPE when i was only 11 years old . "
 
" Second ,  I dont wan you to freak out . "
 
" Thirdly ... "  * Look at Janet . * * Sighs *
 
" Thirdly ??? " Junho said .
 
" I quit JYPE Nation when i was 16 years old . Cuz of a guy . "
 
" A guy ? What happened ? "
 
" He died in an car accident . His name was Jason , Kim Jason . He was my first guy that i liked . But when he died , i dun know what to do but then i had to leave Seoul and go to France . I dun wan go to France .... But ..... I was force to . So i had to leave JYPE . "
 
" Im sorry to hear that . "
 
" Nvm . "
 
You sobbed & said " happily " , " Should we see the box ? "
 
Janet nodded . So you took the box , it was so heavy .
 
When you opened it , it was filled by 2BJH'S Memories .
 
Polarids [ Idk what the spelling is  . ]
 
Lightsticks
 
Badges
 
Pictures from Debut .
 
JYP Nation pics.
 
And so on .
 
Your tears fall down to your cheeks , you saw your polarid pic with Jason .
 
" It was so sad to see my best friend not right beside me . It doesnt feel the same way . I-i miss him Janet ahh .. I miss those days . "
 
Then Junho sat beside you .
 
" Hye Song ahh .. You got me .. You smile a lot when you are beside me . I like that smile of yours dont ever wipe that smile off your face . I love being around you . You are my best friend . I dont ever leave me alone . "
 
You nodded .
 
" I will never leave you . "
 
So you decided to take the box . Then you call your bodyguard .
 
" Can you pick me at JYP Entertainment ? Im at here now . Im ready to go home . "
 
After 30 minutes later ,
 
You get ready to go home .
 
But suddenly your phone rang , you unlock your phone . It was Kim Himchan .
 
You answered the phone call .
 
" Yeobosehyo ? Himchann ahh .. ^^.. "
 
" Hye Song ahh .. Wanna hang out ? "
 
" *Aegyo * Mianhaee Himchannn .. I can't , i have to go home . "
 
" Such a good girl huh ? "
 
" I will see you tomorrow then ? "
 
" Okay .. Bye . "
 
" Bye . "
 
After the short & random call from Himchan .
 
Junho was curious .
 
" Who was that ? "
 
" It was Himchan . "
 
" Himchan ? "
 
" He is my friend . "
 

 
Then you said Goodbye to everyone .
 
At home . [ Finally Hye Song's house scene , keep missing this kind of scenes . ]
 
You saw your dad sitting in his office & your mum enjoying the spa .Well your brother is as usual playing computer games .
 
When you were walking back to your room , all your servants were greeting you .
 
You saw your body guard beside your room .
 
You greeted him . He greeted you back .
 
After a few hours spending inside your room , your body guard knocked on your door . You opened it .
 
He said ,  " Master want to see you , Ms Hye Song . "
 
So you went to your dad 's office . You saw your dad being so serious , You wonder what is he going to talk about .

 

~ Wonder what your father wanna talk about wif you ? Stay Tunedddddd ~ SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . ^^.. Sorry for the late & short chapter . I was so sleepy and dun know what to type about . Maybe can suggest me something.. ^^.. Bye . :) ~