Chapter 5.

Without You .

Suddenly Krissy came to you , running .

You were curious why is she running . When she reached to you , she said , " Yahhh .. Hye  Songg ahhh ... Y-youu .. Dun know who he is ?? "

Then you replied , " Noo ... That guy is really rudee ! ><.. He is really .. ISHH ! "

Krissy said , " He in our school is called , ' The Scary Junho . ' especially when he glares . But he got a bestfriend .. ^^.. My boyfwen & s . ^^.. "

You were shocked , " Only a few friends ... " Then you smirked , " Scary Junho ... Junho ... Lee Junho ..... ARGHHH .. I hate him . "

Then you went to the canteen & eat . When you were eating you saw your brother . 

Your brother went to you & said , " Hye Song .... Are you okay ? "

You looked at your brother & said , " Yeahh ... So .. How's school ? "

Kyuhyun then replied back , " It is fine but gurls keep coming to me . "

You smiled , " Hahah ... Been there done that . Anyways , wanna hang out wif me until recess ends ? "

Kyuhyun said , " SURE ! Where are we going ? Ermmm .. Dance Studio . "

You smile more brightly , " Suree ! ^^.. "

Then you locked your arms to your oppa's & went to the Dance Studio . 

While someone is there watching you ... Observing you ... Everytime .

While you went happily walking with your brother , gurls keep staring at you . Like one of a kind . You almost forgot that u are a nerd not a beautiful gurl . But you dun care , you just walk wif your brother suddenly another fan girl alert . You wanted to stop them from fan girling your brother but then someone pulled your uniform from behind , you were dragged then they pushed you to a wall . 

That someone shouted at you , " YAHH ! Stay away from Kyuhyun Oppa ! U understand ! U are not his girlfwen ! "

You smirked , " Hah !  I know im not his gurl fwen .. But cant his little sister do that to him ? Who are you to say that ?! Who are you ? His gurl fwen ? His bodyguards ? You are just his fans so ...... Just Stay Away from his Private Life . "

Kyuhyun managed to get away from his crazy fans & went to u , " YAHH .. Little sister are you okay ?! "

You said , " Im okay , but oppa you need to teach this 3  gurls how to behave . * Looked at the gurls & you rolled your eyes . * "

Kyuhyun then walked together wif you until Recess ends .

Back to your own classroom ..

You saw Krissy cant stop wif her boyfwen , Channie . All Lovey Dovey ...

Suddenly , someone coughs & said sarcastically  , " Yahhh .. Chansung . Stopp .. Someone is jealous alr . *Eyes pointing to Hye Song "

You turned your head & saw , it was that guy from the garden .. U cant recall his name ... What is it called ... OUH ! JUNHO . Hahahas.

Chansung looked at you , giggled then he said , " Sorry .. Didnt noticed . "

Krissy then stepped onto Channie's foot . 

Chansung shouted .

Krissy said to Chansung , " Jagi ! Thats not nice .... "

Chansung replied back , " Arrasso ... I will say sorry . "

Chansung looked at you & say sorry properly .

Then the teacher came , everyone went back to their places . 

You are quite happy with your partner .. which is Krissy . But guess who is beside you , Lee Junho .

You are very very frustated with him . From this day onwards , you alr made a list of people you hate . 1. LEE JUNHO .

Kwon Ji Young is sitting in front of you . ARGHHH ... More you hate it . He keeps disturbing you .

 Everyone keeps bullying you ... Of course , you are a nerd in school . Just bear the pain .  

[ After a few hours in school .. Finally you get to get out of this place . Then you wait for your brother . ]

[ Suddenly you recieve a call from your bro . ]

" Hello ? "

" Hye Song ahh .. I cant go back with you today . I got a basketball match . "

" Oppa , can you postpone it .. "

" I cant Hye Song im sorry . "

" Ishhh .. Nvm . "

Then you closed your phone .

Suddenly when you were walking , then 3 gurls blocked you . Guess who ? Of course the 3 gurls .

You shouted at them , " What you wan ?! " 

Then a gurl said while chewing her gum , " Yahhh .. You're alone now huh . "

You talked back , " So ... What can you do to me ? "

Another gurl came & talked back , " Hah ! YAHH ! Dare to talk back huh ? * Shove you until you fell on the floor . * "

" OUCHHH ! "  

The one of gurl squat in front of you .. Your hair covered your face .. But you are still looking at them . 

The gurl talked to you , "So what if you are his sister .. So sadd .. He is not here ... *Evil Laugh*  yahhh..  Stay Away from Kyuhyun UNDERSTAND ! "

You smirked once more , " YAH ! I said once alr . But im not going to tell you anymore but this time im fcuking pissed ! STAY AWAY FROM MY DAMN LIFE , WHO ARE YOU TO CONTROL MY LIFE ! YOU DUN KNOW MY BROTHER'S PRIVATE LIFE ! FCUK OFF ! " 

One of the gurls , " AISHHH ! THIS GURL ! * Slapped you hard on the cheek . * 

You fell onto the floor again , your tears are about to fall but you held them in . 

You said in your mind , " This is the first time i have been slapped by anyone . This gurl .. I CANT TAKE ANYMORE . "

Then you started to cry ..

Then the another gurl came , grabbed your neck & face it upwards , " Ouhhhh ... You're cry ..... Anyone wan to helppp ?? No . No one  of course . *Evil Laugh* "

Suddenly someone , a man .. His voice so familiar ... But who ...

 

________ : " YAHHH ! LET GO OF HER ! "

The gurl smirk , " What are you going to do if i dun let her go ? "

________ : I will hate you . I mean it . FOREVER ! I have been nice to you . But this time no more .

The gurl & her gang went away .

Then _______ went to you & said , " Heyyy .. Are you okay ? "

You said , " Do i went look like im okay ? "

Then you started crying again ..

Suddenly Krissy & Chansung came . Krissy comfort you .

[ You dun know what happened to you . You felt & you just slept . The next thing when you wake up , you were alr at your bed . ]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ How's today story ? Hope you enjoy it . Will update another chapter maybe tomorrow .. ^^.. Remember to SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . Sorry for no GIFS . Im using my Iphone . Will update GIFS when im using my computer . :) ]