Chapter 4.

Without You .

Suddenly u feel something is shining brightly at you .. You shouted .

"Aishhh ... SWITCH OFF THE FREAKING LIGHTS ! "

Then you heard Kyuhyun's voice .

" WAKE UP ! LAZYBUM ! If not you will be late for your first day of sch !! "

You are lazy to wake up .. Then Kyuhyun shouted ..

" YAHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP ... Dont you wan to see your  Ryeowook  ? Im calling himm ryte now ..

You said in your mind , " Ryeowook ???????? OMG ! I must wake up . MY OPPA CALLING Ryeowook !! "

Then you sprung from your bed & looked around .. Then said , " Where's Ryeowook ?????????????? "

Kyuhyun fell on the floor & laughed until he cried , " HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! You fell for it .. OMG... Your face when you were looking for Ryeowook.. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!! * Smack your arm * Yahh .. Go bath , dress up then meet me downstairs . "

You were not happy wif your oppa then you took your pillow & threw it to him.

He shouted , " ISHHH !! Cho Hye Sungggg............ Go bath ... "

You laughed then you stopped & said , " Okayyyy......... Just go watch your favourite historical dramas .. * You push him out of your bedroom . *then shouted* Bye EvilKYU !!!!  "

Kyuhyun went downstairs & watch his favourite drama , Jumong .

While you were taking your clothes from your drawer you just cant believe whyy... Your oppa LOVESSS to watch Jumong . It is so boring.. You hated Historical Dramas . But at least Kyuhyun watched a few dramas that you liked , lyke Lovers In Paris .

Then you went to your own room bath room .. [ Curious how it looks lyke ? ]

 

After bathing , you changed . Then you went down to the living room .

You went to your oppa & said , how do i look ?

Your oppa's mouth opened so big & said , " WOW. You look pretty . "

You just giggled . You looked at your oppa too & said .. " You look handsome ! ^^ .. "

He also just giggled then he went to the kitchen & serve your breakfast.

- Toast . -

You just took out sweetened milk & spread it at your toast .

Then you said thanks while biting your toast .

Kyuhyun took the toast from your mouth & said , " Dun rush lil sis . Butler Yoon is here . "

 You finished putting on your favourite black converse shoes & took back the toast while saying , " I dun wan to be late for school... "

Kyuhyun smirk and said sarcastically , " Yay .. Finally you're up . Hah ! "

You heard what Kyuhyun said , you replied back . " -.-... * Went to Kyuhyun & push him to the car . * Next Time ... I promise i will wake up early . It is just the first day of school . "

Kyuhyun said , " Okay im sorry too . "

[ Then you started to do your own things in the car .. You listen to music through out the whole journey to your new school . ]

[ Finally you arrived at your new school .. It was very big , It is only where all the rich people & talented people go to . When you & your brother went out of  the car , everyone stared at u & whispered to who is beside them .. You were lyke , " I hate being the new student in school . " . You saw boys keep staring at you while you were walking . Girls keep giving you those scary stares but you dun mind about the girls .. It is just that the girls are jealous . You have been there done that . You just hope no more fanboys chasing you ... Suddenly a gurl ran up to your brother & said , " Are you Super Junior's Kyuhyun ? " ]

You were just looking at the gurl & you just rolled your eyes then whispered to your self , " Fangirls Alert .. "

[ Kyuhyun never said anything , then the girls keep rushing to Kyuhyun . ]

You hated moments lyke this then you quickly find the General Office . 

[After some admin stuff at the General Office you went to find the special 3-1 Class after you changed into their uniform . ]

[At 3-1.]

The teacher was busy teaching the class . But you then knocked on the door .

"Knock . Knock . "

[A/n : Who's there ?? Hahahahahahaha ... ]

Then the teacher opened the door , " Yes ? "

You said , " Im the new student .. "

Teacher then said , " Come in then . "

When you saw the class it is just like your old class room . Noisy .. Alot of students goofing around . 

Then the teacher shouted , " YAHHH ! PAY ATTENTION ! This is our new student , her name is ... * Turned at you * "

You said , " Im Hye Song . " 

Then guys started to shout out things , " WOW ! BEAUTIFUL NAME ! " " YOU'RE PRETTY !!! ^^.. " etc .....

You just giggled . Suddenly there is a knock at the door when you looked at the door .. Guess who ... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KWON JI YOUNG . 

You stammered , " J-ji Youngggggg ... "

Ji Young raised up his hand & said , " Annyeong . "

Then the teacher asked you , " You guys know each other ? "

GD wanted to answer but you irrupt him , " We are friends , normal friends . "

Then the teacher said , " Hye Song you sit next to Eun Mi . "

Eun Mi & You were so happy that you were together . ^^..

[ After a few lessons of learning about music . It was recess time for the seniors ! ^^.. ]

Eun Mi & you were happily talking to each other when suddenly Ji Young hugged you from the back .

Ji Young said , " I miss you Hye Song . "

You took his hands off you & shouted , " WELL I DONT ! SO GET OUT OF MY FREAKING LIFE ! IM ALR TAKEN ! "

Ji Young asked , " Who ? "

You dun know who cuz you have not been in a relationship after you & Ji young broke up suddenly you saw Someone near you . You pulled him & shouted to Ji Young , " HE IS MY BOYFRIEND ! ARE YOU FINISHED ! "

Ji Young was shocked .

Even your best friend .

Everyone was .

You really dun know whyyy you picked that guy . 

Then you put your arm around his & walked wif him . 

Then you two stopped at a garden .

" phewww .. Thats was close . Btw thanks for acting it out wif me . " 

" Are you done ? "

You were shocked when that guy replied that to you , " hah ! At least say welcomee .. "

That guy said sarcastically , " Your welcome . * Turned back & walk but then he stopped & walk towards you , * By the way , i was not acting it out .. You were the one dragged me out . Thanks for bringing me here . Makes me more .. Relax . " * then he walked away * 

Before he walked away you tried to read his name tag , it shows ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" LEE JUNHO . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Hope you guys lyke Chapter 4 .. Btw im going to change the name when Hye Song watched the television . I wan it to be Ryeowook . My careless mistakes . I will not do it again . I promise . Once again , SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . ^^.. *Bows* ]