Stuck

Beastly Blood

Doojoon frowned as he glanced at the clock. 9:32.

Jimi wasn't coming home.

Oh god, if anything happened to her I'll never forgive myself. He thought desperately.

He forced himself to calm down.

"It's okay, Doojoon." He muttered to himself. "She's probably made up with Yoseob and she's sleeping over. Yeah......she's perfectly safe.......still, I wish she wil call......."

However, it was too common for her to sleep over at Yoseob's mansion (she slept over so much she even had clothes left there), so Doojoon decided to just leave things be and go to bed, and hopefully she would call him in the morning.

****************************************************************************************************************************

JIMI'S POV:

I woke up to darkness. The barest hint of sunlight peeked at me from behind thick curtains.

I got out of bed and opened the curtains. Bright sunlight speared my eyes. I looked out at Yoseob's sparkling fountain, huge green fields, and watched the birds chirp happily as they fly by.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Someone yelled in pain behind me.

I whipped my head around to see Junhyung covering his eyes in pain. "Can you please NOT try to kill me? Vampires hate the sunlight, you know!!!"

"Oh, right! Sorry!" I squeaked, quickly shutting the curtains again. The room flooded back with dim darkness.

"Ugh, THANK you." Junhyung groaned, removing his hands from his eyes. "Yoseob says breakfast is ready for you, and you should come down to eat now."

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I said, walking out to the hallway beyond. I didn't get far before Junhyung grabbed my wrist and spun me around, then pushed me so I hit the wall.

"J-Junhyung?" I stammered breathlessly. No, seriously -- he knocked the air out of me.

He leaned in close and whispered into your ear, "You don't know how seductively delicious you smell right now. I really want to taste you. Right NOW."

I turned red. "W-what?" I stuttered. Did he mean....he wanted to drink my blood?

He chuckled and let his nose skim my skin as he moved down my neck towards my collarbone. He pressed his lips against it, and I gasped and shivered.

Then I heard Yoseob scream "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING TO HER UP THERE, JUNHYUNG, BUT IF I HAVE TO COME UP THERE, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!!!"

Junhyung sighed. "Damn monkey spoiled the moment." He gently let go of me and winked. "You better watch your back, Jimi."

I really shivered then, and quickly ran downstairs, trying to put some distance between me and the Vampire. I could hear Junhyung laughing behind me.

I knew this mansion off by heart, so I knew exactly where the kitchen is. I wheeled into it, and stopped, confused.

Yoseob was sliding a plate of toast, bacon, and eggs towards a table. Kikwang was sitting nearby, and Junhyung was somehow leaning against the counter. How did he get there? I could have sworn he was still upstairs when I ran down.........

I shook my head and sat down. "Tuck in." Yoseob beamed, sitting down beside me with a plate of his own food and eating it.

"Dhampirs can still eat?" I asked, surprised.

Yoesob chuckled. "Yup. And Vampires, too. They already ate, so that's why they're not eating now."

"Hollywood really DOESN'T get anything right." I mumbled.

Yoseob smiled at me, a mixture of adoration and affection. "I'm so gald I get to eat breakfast with you, Jimi. Like old times. Nothing's changed."

I smiled. "You're right. I'm glad this hasn't changed."

There was a sudden loud thump from down in the basement. This was followed by an even louder thump, that made the plates rattle and plaster fall from the ceiling.

Junhyung and Kikwang paled. "W-we better go check on the Newborn. He may be waking up." They disappeared.

I suddenly gasped. "Doojoon oppa! He'll be wondering where I am!"

"Go call him." Yoseob suggested.

I nodded, and stood up. I was about to walk over to the phone when I gasped and almost screamed in shock.

"What?" Yoseob asked, instantly worried. "What happened?"

I slowly moved to the window near the sink that was blocked by a thick curtain. I opened the curtain a little bit, and really did scream.

A demon's face was pressed against the glass. It gave out a high-pitched giggle that could be heard through the walls. It was wearing a curious orange and purple hat that had bells coming out of it. Its face was long, its nose longer and pointy. Its face was turned up in a hidous grin.

From behind it was other demons that looked like it. Demons were swarming the house.

Yoseob ran forwards and shut the curtain quickly. ", I didn't think......"

"What?" I asked, nervous.

"These Demons......are known as Jokers. They like to bother Vampires. They usually swarm around places that contain them and try to get in. Don't worry, this house is impenetrable. They can't get in. But......you're here......not to mention you're a human with the Sight......."

Yoseob swallowed. "Jimi, I think it's best if you didn't step out of this house for now."

"What would these Jokers do to me?" I asked, scared.

"Um......they'll kill you, then feed off of you auric energy, which you happen to possess a lot of since you have the Sight. Please, Jimi, for you own safety, do NOT leave this house!"

I nodded and grabbed the phone. I could barely punch in the numbers, I was so scared.

Finally, I got the phone to work, and Doojoon picked up on the first ring. "Jimi! I was so worried! Why didn't you call me earlier?"

"S-sorry." I stammered.

"Well, hurry up and come home! It's your first day at Seoul University, remember?" Doojoon said.

I felt a cold stone drop into my stomach. Oh my GOD. It was.

"I...er....h-hold on a second." I stammered. I turned to Yoseob and, covering the mouthpiece, said frantically "I have my first day at University today!"

Yoseob gestured for the phone and I handed it to him, ignoring the rattling plates as another crash echoed from the basement.

"Doojoon, it's Yoseob. What? Yeah, I'm fine. Yes. No. Yeah, it was pretty serious. Sorry about that. Listen. Jimi has come down with this serious sickness -- no, I don't know where she got it, maybe she ate something she's allergic to or something last night -- but we called the doctor and he said to wait until Jimi is better before she can go to school."

I stared at him in admiration. The lies came out so easily, so naturally, I almost believed them!

"Don't worry, just let her stay here. No, don't skip school, you babo! You're a third-year now! No -- just go to school, and come visit her when she feels better. She'll stay here until she heals, okay? Good. See you later, hyung."

He hung up and put the phone back.

"Well, THAT is sorted out." Yoseob sighed. "Hopefully we can chase the Jokers away so we can get you home."

"You would still come and visit me, right?" I asked anxiously. "When I leave?"

Yoseob hesitated, then smiled. "I will never leave you until you tell me to." He promised.

I smiled back at him sweetly. "Then I want you to stay with me forever!" I hugged him.

Yoseob turned pink and felt his heart start to beat like crazy.

I pulled away, then frowned. "What's taking Junhyung and Kikwang so long?"

Yoseob shrugged his shoulders, frantically trying to rub the pink away in his cheeks, but that just made them redder.

Thankfully, I wasn't noticing. Instead, I went to the foot of the stairs to the basement and called down softly "Junhyung? Kikwang?"

"Jimi?" A voice called out faintly. It sounded like Kikwang.

"Yes!"

"Jimi, get away from here!" His voice sounded panicked. A loud cuss -- probably Junhyung -- followed by a booming crash shot up from the darkness below. "Stay in the kitchen with Yoseob! No -- even better -- go back to your room, okay? Tell Yoseob to stay with you -- no, tell him to come down here! We need him! YOSEOB, DAMMIT!"

Yoseob appeared by your side in a heartbeat. "What?" He yelled.

"The Newborn! He's -- UGH!"

", did he wake up?" Yoseob asked, his face strained tightly.

"Jimi, go back to your room!"

"No, I-I wanna help!" I stammered.

"Jimi." Yoseob looked me in the eye. "Go BACK to your room. Please."

I hesitated. I didn't like the look in Yoseob's eye. "O-okay. But be careful!"

He nodded and flew down the steps.

I ran back up to my room and sat on the bed, shaking slightly. I was scared someone was going to get hurt. 

Another booming crash, this time so powerful I actually bounced up in the air a bit. I could hear swear words and cussing all the way up here.

Then silence.

A few seconds later, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Junhyung burst into your bedroom and fell to the floor, gasping and panting and looking exhausted.

"What happened? Did the Newborn wake up?" I asked nervously.

"N-no, thank the Devil. It was just a p-precaution of his powers......" Kikwang gasped.

I really felt scared now. I was stuck in this mansion with a Dhampir and two Vampires, and a mentally unstable Newborn that can destroy the world. I was missing my first days in University, and if I tried to escape, Jokers would eat me.

I always had the worst luck.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Current Fave Beast Member: Yoesob (still)

Current Fave Beast Song: Lightless (Dongwoon's solo makes me squeal every time)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Person: Onew from SHINee (he has such a cute smile, and I love his voice)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Song: Clap from Teen Top (I'm so into Teen Top right now)

Current Fave Saying/Quote:

"I love you more today than I did yesterday.......

Because yesterday you really PISSED ME OFF!"