Capital Assassination Squad

Beastly Blood

"Run! Run! We have to get to the Castle!" Kikwang hissed, as we sped down the cobblestoned roads. Vampires and Vampiresses and other strange creatures stared at us as we passed. Yoseob was, of course, carrying me, since I couldn't keep up with the Vampire speed.

"Hey! Those creatures are all criminals condemned to death! Stop them!" I heard CAP roar behind us in the distance.

TOP slowed down, and Seungri and Daesung had to pull him along. "Come on, just leave me. Just let me hit that bastard, just one more time!" He snarled.

"Hit him later!" Seungri said. "Right now, getting these brats home is our top priority!"

There was a giant flapping noise, and moments later the Inccubus' appeared, flying alongside us.

"They managed to get away. They're coming after you now." Yoochun said. "You guys are too slow. Now, where is the Gateway?"

"At the very top of the Castle's North Tower, why?" Junhyung asked. He yelled in shock when Yoochun grabbed his arms and soared into the air. The other Inccubus' grabbed the other creatures and flew off too.

Taemin grabbed me as Yoseob and I were separated, and smiled sweetly. "I'm going to miss you when you leave, Jimi."

"Well, I'll miss you too, Taemin." I said, smiling. "And when I leave, say thank you to the others, will you? Yoona, Tiffany, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and all the rest."

"No problem." The dark sky rumbled like thunder, although there was no rain in sight. Taemin kept a tight hold of me as we flew up to the very top of the Castle towers.

"North is over here!" Onew yelled, pointing.

Suddenly, Taemin gasped in pain. I looked over and nearly screamed. A black arrow had pierced Taemin's shoulder. As I watched in horror, what looked like tendrils of shadowy black spiderweb thread began to travel along Taemin's shoulder, down his arm and chest, and spread through the rest of his body.

I looked down. The one who did this was a pretty young Vampiress. She smirked and as i watched, she created another black arrow out of thin air and threw it at the Inccubus in front of us -- Jaejoong. He yelled in pain and I saw similar black threads spreading like worms along his body.

"It's Krystal!" Taemin gasped in fright. He raised his voice. "Everyone! Get away from here! Get away! It's the Capital Assassination Squad!"

But one by one, the Inccubus' were hit by the arrows with uncanny precision. Taemin seemed to have lost control of his body. He jerked and swung this way and that, his wings drooping or stiffening up at times. He was veering this way and that---

"Taemin, look out!" I screamed, but too late. Taemin crashed right into the stone wall of one of the towers, effectively dropping me at the same time. "Taemin!" I screamed, as Taemin, now unconscious and covered in the black shadows like he was a large fly caught in a spiderweb, toppled over the great Castle walls and out of sight on the other side.

I was falling through the air, but I saw something --- a flash of yellow. Could it be.....? It was heading this way.....

"YOSEOB!!!!" I screamed, reaching out for him.

"JIMI!!!" Yoseob yelled, forcing himself to move faster. Wherever I was falling to---the ground, I guess----was coming up closer and closer. Any second, and I would splatter against the ground.....

Yoseob put his arms around me just in the last second before--------

CRASH.