What Happened to My Oppa?

Beastly Blood

The Shadowrealm Capital Rebellion Revolution Fortress was a huge, dark building with defensive walls and turrets and towers and battalions in the middle of the forest at the very outskirts of the Capital.

"Who goes there?" A voice called down.

"It's me, dammit, Woohyun! Who the hell do you think?" G-Dragon called back exasperatingly.

A few seconds later, the big heavy silver-and-iron doors opened, and several handsome boys were waiting. The boy in the front was the one he called Woohyun. "Sorry about that, Commander. But you never know when the Capital Guards are going to come knocking, so...."

One boy who had fiery red hair peeked over Woohyun's shoulder in shock. "Is that a HUMAN?" He indicated the bleeding and unconscious Doojoon on Taeyang's back. "Why the hell is he bleeding? Screw that -- why is a human even in the Shadowrealm anyway?"

"Enough with the questions, Dongwoo, just let us get him inside." Junhyung interrupted.

Dongwoo's eyes widened. "Junhyung? What.....you came back? You escaped?"

"He said enough with the questions!" A very handsome Vampire smacked the back of his head. "Listen to the Second Commander, Dongwoo, and move aside."

"Shut up, L." Dongwoo muttered, and backed away so we could get in. Yoseob put me down and I stumbled along beside him.

"What's a human girl doing here?" Dongwoo asked.

"Enough with the questions!!!" L hissed.

"Where's Yoona, Sungjong?" TOP asked.

A boy with icy-blonde hair pointed and said "In the infirmary with Seohyun and Tiffany, Third Commander." I followed as everyone rushed to the infirmary.

Yoona turned out to be a Vampiress -- a beautiful Vampiress. It was my first time seeing female Vampires up close, and my eyes widened. I felt immediately self-sonscious about my own appearance. Comparing me and Yoona was like comparing a dungbeetle to a unicorn.

She looked surprised, but immediately recovered. "Set him down on this bed, face down." She instructed.

I edged to the front of the bed as she began to run her hands along Doojoon's open wound. "Will he survive, Miss Yoona?" I asked fearfully.

"He will survive." Yoona said. I could see she was right -- already the white butterflies were dancing along Doojoon's skin and healing it together. It was slow, but sure. "But this certainly is a lot of damage -- who exactly did this?"

"It was Chunji. He got his fangs in him before we could stop him." Seungri informed her. Yoona clucked her tongue. "Of course, I should have known. I can see I'm going to have one hell of a job, you all look like you could do with some of my Healing Hand Ability --" She eyed me and Yoseob. "Except for you two. Why so?"

"Yoseob was amazing." Daesung said, grinning. "Didn't get a single scratch on himself when he was battling Chunji -- holding this human girl at the same time too. And he's a fresh Dhampir, on top of that."

Yoona raised her eyebrows, impressed. "Interesting. You make one good fighter, Yoseob. I wouldn't be surprised if you're as strong as our Commander himself." Yoseob flushed with pleasure at her compliment.

"What about you, human girl?" She asked. "I healed her." Taeyang said. "Oh, good job." Seohyun congratulated him. "You did a good job, I can't see any wounds on her at all." Taeyang looked pleased.

"Yoon Jimi, is it?" Yoona asked quietly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This must be hard for you, to see your brother hurt so badly, but you can't stay here. Let him rest, while I heal the others. Watching over the injured is the worse you can do. How about this -- Tiffany, Seohyun, you two take her under your wing, okay?"

"Sure. Come on, sweetie." Tiffany gently took my hand and led me out. I cast one worried glance at the others before walking back into the large courtyard we were in before.

They brought me into a humongous hall and told me to sit on a big leather couch. "We have some business to take care of." Seohyun said. "You don't mind, do you?"

I said I didn't, which was true. It turned out to be very interesting. People were popping in and out constantly. Some were pretty Vampiress', who smiled and introduced themselves to me. They called me 'sweetie' and 'darling' and gave me human food to eat, and talked to me kindly. They were very nice.

However, they talked to Tiffany and Seohyun about business-like information, just information that I've never heard of before.

A few days passed like this. I learned the names of all the creatures around here. Yoona told me the others were resting in the infirmatory and weren't allowed to leave just yet, and I had to hang out with them a while longer, which was fine with me.

I spent the days sitting on that couch, listening to the constant hustle and bustle of business in the hall. It wasn't just Vampires and Vampiress' there, too. Creatures I've never seen before were walking in and out. I watched with fascination as Yuri talked fast in a language I've never heard before with something that resembled a horse with feathers, bat wings, a snake tail, and long talons instead of hooves.

I didn't see Yoseob, who was the only one not injured, but Yoona told me he was always in the training room, practising. Ever since Yoona told him he was a fighter, Yoseob had been training himself to get even stronger. When I asked her why was he working so hard, she gave me a smile and said "To protect someone he cares about very much." I never knew who it was, though.

"What about your mission abroad? Jessica? Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked.

Sooyoung pouted as she fluffed out her short hair. "Failed. The Merpeople refused to join forces with us."

"Well, couldn't be helped, could it?" Yuri piped up beside me, while she was flipping through big stacks of paper that was all covered with strange-looking Rune symbols I couldn't understand. "They don't exactly like us land-dwellers, don't they?"

"Yeah, we should be glad they didn't attack us." Jessica sighed. "Well, I'm sure we'll succeed one day....."

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon came in a few minutes later. "That mission was ab-so-lute-ly BRUTAL!!!" Taeyeon groaned, flopping onto the couch beside me. "Those ridiculous Sprites, they think they're soooooo amazing!"

"Those arrogant Sprites getting the best of you, Tae?" Sunny giggled as she played rock-paper-scissors with me.

"They think they're soooooo cool, just because they're blue and tiny and can fly!" Hyoyeon muttered. "Forget this, I'm not joing forces with them even IF they agree! I don't want to have to deal with such ridiculously flamboyant pixies ever again!"

I bit back a giggle at their girly, almost human, attitudes.

A day later, a bunch of handsome Vampires came in. "Sunggyu! Sungyeol! Hoya! How was the mission?" Sunny asked, jumping up.

"They agreed!" Sunggyu said, grinning. "Couldn't believe how long it took to get up that stupid mountain, but they agreed!"

"Yeah, strangely enough, they agreed as soon as I mentioned the pretty human girl." Sungyeol winked at me. "Know them, Jimi?"

"Depends who they are." I said, giggling.

"Maybe the Inccubus' heard of Jimi by rumours?" Hoya suggested.

"THE INCCUBUS'?!!!!!!!" I yelped.

"So you do know them?" Jessica asked me.

"Well -- technically, yes -- they tried to eat me before!" I said.

"Ohhhh, so THAT'S why they agreed." Sunggyu said in surprise. He grinned. "Good job, Jimi! You gave us some pretty awesome allies!"

"Are they here now?" I asked.

I heard something lean on the couch behind me and say "Why, yes, in fact, we are."

I whipped around to see Taemin smiling cutely at me. "I missed you, Jimi."

"T-T-Taemin!" I stammered.

The other Inccubus' appeared, both Inccubus families. "Why didn't you just let us eat you?" Jonghyun demanded. "Don't be so difficult."

"Of course we agreed as soon as we heard you were here, Jimi." Jaejoong grinned.

"No eating while in this fortress, got it?" Seohyun said severly. They nodded, pouting.

"Shame." Onew sighed. "And just when I thought we'd finally get to eat her."

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

A few hours later, I went to the training room to see Yoseob. He had finished his practice and was sitting on the ground, panting, wiping sweat off his face. The remains of straw-filled dummies littered the room.

"Yosoeb?" I asked quietly. He jumped in surprise and looked up. "Jimi?"

"How are you feeling? Are you eating enough? Are you sleeping?" I stressed, fussing over him. "You're sweating like crazy, have you been training hard? Here, I brought up a towel." I held up the fluffy white towel I carried up and began to dry his blonde hair. Yoseob blushed under my touch.

"Oh, Yoseob, why are you pushing yourself so hard?" I sighed. "You've always been like this, always pushing yourself to your limits until you can barely move. Remember that time back in fifth grade?"

Yoseob grinned. "You mean during the track and field competition? How could I forget?"

I giggled at the memory. "You trained yourself so hard for that stupid competition when the actual competition came, you were so physically exhausted you collapsed in the middle of the track!"

Yoseob shook his head. "I never forgave myself for that."

The two of you laughed for a little while.

"That seemed like such a long time ago." Yoseob said quietly.

"I wish you were still human, Yoseob." I whispered, feeling tears prick my eyes. "Then this whole crazy thing wouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, I wish that too." Yoseob said quietly. If I was a human, there would be a bigger chance for Jimi to love me.....but she can't love a monster....if only I was human....

I lowered my head, until our foreheads were touching through the soft fabric of the towel. "I wish we can just go home, and go back to the way things were. I don't even care if you're a Dhampir -- I just want to go home."

Yoseob's eyes softened. "You honestly don't blame me for all this? If only I didn't become a Dhampir, Junhyung and Kikwang would never have found me, and I could have gone on living happily with you and Doojoon hyung. The way things once were. You don't blame me for this at all?"

"How can I, Yoseob? You're my best friend. I care about you more than anyone. Well -- except for my oppa, of course. But you will always be my Yoseob, no matter who or what you become." I smiled at him.

Yoseob felt his heart pound. She said "My" Yoseob.......

"Well, I better leave you to your training." I said, standing up. "Just don't overwork yourself, okay?"

He grabbed my hand when I made to leave.

"Jimi....." Yoseob said. "This is for you, you know that? I'm doing all this for you."

I felt myself blush. "For me?"

"I promise you this, Jimi." Yoseob said fiercely. "I will become a fighter, a warrior, one nobody has ever seen before in this Shadowrealm. And I will protect you. You and hyung, so you won't ever get hurt again. I will always be there by your side, protecting you. I promise you that."

He gently let go of my hand. I smiled at him and left the room.

He was really cool when he said that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL yes, I included Infinite to all your requests :)

And I decided to let SHINee and DBSK come back as good guys to help

What's gonna happen now?

Ugh, I feel terrible. I was going to update this yesterday, but I had a huge fever and I'm still not completely over it yet..........