Kidnap the humans

Beastly Blood

I frowned as I was about to go to bed. It was pitch-black outside, and for some reason a weird feeling was in my gut. Something felt weird today. Like an omen.

I shrugged and decided to ignore the weird feeling and go back to sleep.

But I should have known better.

I always got that feeling whenever a potientally dangerous demon was around.

And that feeling was never wrong.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two dark shadows slipped silently down the street, moving much to fast for a normal human to go.

They stopped just in front of a house. "This is her house." Yoseob whispered under his breath, so quiet it sounded like the gentle rustling of leaves to any normal human's ears. Of course, Dongwoon could pick it up easily next to him. "Can't you smell her?"

Dongwoon inhaled deeply, and there it was, Jimi's scent. It was rich, full, luscious, and delicious. Even outside, where the wind blew against his face and helped clear his unstable mind, the smell infested itself in his brain, taunting him, teasing him, until he almost went over the edge........

He clenched his teeth hard together until the red disappeared from his eyes. He wouldn't do that to Jimi. No, Jimi was special to him. He would never hurt her like that, not again.

Still, her scent hung thickly in the air, moist and wet, and his mouth watered and a fire burned in his throat.

"Get her brother." Yoseob whispered. "And don't kill him, you understand? Jimi will never forgive us if we drained him."

Dongwoon nodded quickly, forcing some control onto himself. He didn't care about the human brother at all -- it would help quench his thirst, at least -- but he didn't want to hurt Jimi in any way.

They slipped into the shadows, towards the house.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

******BACK TO JIMI'S POV*****

I awoke with a start and sat up in my bed, gasping slightly.

I slowly settled back down. What was wrong with me? Everything was normal, silent as the grave -- yet I had the distinct feeling something DID happen......like I heard the front door open.

But there was no more noise, as I listened hard. It must have been my imagination. Besides, we locked the door.

I was about to close my eyes when my door creaked open slowly.

Okay, that was creepy. Maybe there was a gust of wind or something. But my window was closed..........

I stared at the door hard, but saw nothing there that could have moved it. Maybe I was hallucinating.

I closed my eyes again, then snapped them back open.

I sat up. Something was wrong, I knew it. I could FEEL it in the air.

Something....or someONE....was in my bedroom.

I opened my mouth to scream, but then a hand suddenly clamped shut over my mouth.

I twisted around, scared out of my mind, and attempted to bite the fingers of the person's hand.

"Jimi! Stop! It's me!" A voice hissed into my ear from behind me.

I stopped struggling out of shock. "Yoseob?" I whispered in a muffled voice. "Yoseob, what are you doing in my room? Go home!"

Yoseob, a hand still around my mouth, wrapped his other arm around my waist and hugged me from behind, sitting on the bed. I flinched. There was something weird about Yoseob.

Behind me, Yoseob's eyes flashed red. I was close. Very, very close to him. He had to fight back the temptation, the urge, the need........

Yoseob whispered into my ear "I missed you so much, Jimi. How come you never called or visited me?"

I felt guilty. "S-sorry, Yoseob." I mumbled, muffled again. Why won't he take his hand away from my mouth?

"Do you know how much you hurt us, Jimi?" Yoseob whispered again, and for some reason his velvety voice made me shiver. "We were slowly going crazy without you....you have no idea how much we -- I -- need you. Come back with us, Jimi. Stay with us."

He removed his hand from my mouth slightly, enough for me to speak. "I-I'm really sorry, Yoseob. I really am. But I can't go back to stay with you guys. I'm a human, I don't belong. Besides, I'm going to University now, I can't hang out with you all the time----"

Yoseob's hand clamped back down over my mouth. My eyes opened wide in surprise.

"Then you leave me no choice, Jimi." Yoseob whispered straight into my ear. I felt tingles of fear shoot down my spine.

I felt his hot breath leave my ear and travel down to the base of my neck. I gasped into his hand when I felt his lips press against it.

Yoseob's eyes flashed red again, and his fangs started to grow. However, he didn't let go of me. He kept himself barely in control, almost to the brink of losing it.

He rubbed the surface of his fangs on the skin of my neck, and I shivered. I winced when he used one of his fangs to poke a small hole in my neck, just enough to have some blood trickle out.

I started to scream, to wake up Doojoon, but Yoseob's hand was placed tightly over my mouth, and I couldn't so much as mumble.

I felt something rough and slightly wet on my neck, and realized Yoseob was at my blood.

He lapped up the rest of the blood and pressed his lips against the hole on my neck, it slightly. I shook and trembled with fear. This wasn't Yoseob. This wasn't the cute, sweet boy I once knew. This.....was a Dhampir.

It took all of Yoseob's control not to bite another larger hole into me and completely drain me of blood. It took all of his willpower to pull his head away from my neck. Slowly, as he took deep breaths, and the tiny hole on my neck stopped bleeding as it healed, his fangs shrunk back into his mouth and his eyes diluted back into its dark brown.

"Jimi...." He whispered in a rough, hoarse voice. "I don't care what you say. You're coming back with me, to live with me and the others. Forever."

He grabbed me tighter and pulled me up off the bed, his arm still around my waist and another over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

He pulled me easily out into the hallway as if I was nothing but a feather.

My eyes widened when I saw two other figures in the darkness. One of the figures appeared to be carrying another.

"Do you have the Starlight?" One of the figures whispered. I recognized that deep voice. Dongwoon.

"Yeah." Yoseob said, letting go of the arm around my waist for a few seconds to grab something in his pocket. Before I could twist out of his grip, his arm wound around my waist again.

Suddenly, an orb the size of a volleyball appeared, hovering in mid-air. It pulsed with a soft light, and illuminated the room.

I screamed, the sound muffled into Yoseob's ice-cold hand.

Dongwoon had slung Doojoon over his shoulder. Doojoon's body hung limp, and his face was a chalky-pale.

"Dongwoon, what did you do to hyung?" Yoseob asked, frowning.

"Nothing." Dongwoon said defensively. "You told me not to kill him, so I didn't kill him. But I....er...." He looked embarassed. "I got a bit thirsty, so I.....you know......"

"Ugh!" Yoseob groaned. "You idiotic creation of demons! Did you drain him?"

"No!" Dongwoon protested. "He just....er....passed out from lack of blood. Kikwang hyung will give him something, and he'll be filled with blood again in no time!"

My eyes widened in horror at their words. What did they do to oppa? Why did they grab him too?

"Okay, let's go. Junhyung said we only had an hour." Yoseob muttered.

I shut my eyes tightly and screamed into Yoseob's hand when I felt the ground fall away beneath me. Yoseob and Dongwoon was hurtling outside somehow, at an impossible speed, and I felt like I was flying. Yoseob kept a tight hold on me the entire time.

In less than two minutes, we had arrived at the top of Yoseob's mansion. Yoseob kicked the door with his foot. "Open up! We have our hands full!" He shouted.

The door opened two seconds later, and Junhyung greeted us. "Welcome back." He saw me and grinned wider. "I see you found the princess."

Yoseob strode in and, once Junhyung closed the door, he let go of me.

I immediately started screaming.

"WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY DID YOU TAKE ME BACK HERE? I HAVE EXAMS TOMORROW, YOU KNOW!!! AND WHY DID YOU DRAG DOOJOON OPPA INTO ALL OF THIS? IT'S NOT HIS FAULT! HOW INCONSIDERATE CAN YOU BLOOD-ERS GET? I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK HERE, I WANT TO GO BACK HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

Kikwang appeared. "Well, I see Jimi is back. Hello, darling." He smiled dazzlingly at me, then turned to Dongwoon. "Oh, dear. I should have suspected this would happen. Bring him upstairs, Dongwoon, we have to put him to a drip. Get some IV needles, too. We also need something to transfuse blood."

Dongwoon nodded, and the two disappeared.

Junhyung turned towards Yoseob and talked to him, as if I weren't there. "How was it?"

"Good." Yoseob said, smiling in a very easygoing manner. His threatening attitude had completely dissolved.

Junhyung sniffed the air, and his face grew dark. "I smell fresh blood coming from her! You bastard, did you drink her?"

"No! I only tasted a few drops!" Yoseob defended.

"YAH! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME? I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed.

"Make yourself at home, Jimi." Yoseob said over his shoulder to me, not even looking back. "Since you'll be staying here for a long time." He chuckled.

I turned red with anger. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!"

I strode over to the door. Before I could get more than one step closer to it, Junhyung appeared in front of it and blocked me. "Nah-ah, naughty girl." He wagged one finger at me, smiling playfully.

"You can't escape here, Jimi, so don't bother trying. We'll stop you if you take even one step towards the door. You're going to be staying with us for a looooong time, so don't be difficult."

"Why are you doing all this?" I shouted, tears in my eyes. "You even dragged Doojoon oppa into this mess! Why are you INSISTING on toying with my life like this?"

"Because we're Vampires." Junhyung said, smirking. "We never let anything we want get away. We want you, Jimi, so we won't let you leave. You'll be living here. With us. Forever."

He strode away, and I stared at him in disbelief. He was leaving the door there in front of me, unguarded. I could easily bolt out right now.

"I know what you're thinking." Junhyung said over his shoulder. "Don't forget our superhuman speed. Even if you manage to get out of the door, you won't even pass the front lawn before we catch you and bring you back here again, so don't bother trying. Also, are you just going to leave your brother here alone with a bunch of Vampires?"

I clenched my teeth together. They had me. If I would stop at nothing to escape, they would of course bring back something that would ensure my permanent residence in the mansion. By keeping Doojoon oppa locked up in here too.

Junhyung turned around to smirk at me, and I saw it in his eyes. I knew it, and he knew I knew it. They didn't care about Doojoon oppa. Besides Yoseob, they didn't even know him. If I left Doojoon oppa and ran away, they would kill him and drain him of blood, without a second thought of remorse. Only my prescence stopped them from doing so right now.

Junhyung walked away. I turned to Yoseob, who was staring at the big marble staircase, lost in thought.

"Yoseob...." I knew he was listening, even though he didn't turn back to me. "Yoseob.....are you really going to kidnap me? Force me to stay here for the rest of my life? Are you really going to do this to me, without any thoughts to my own feelings? To your own best friends' feelings? Yoseob?"

Yoseob turned his head slightly and smirked at me.

The answer was clear in his smile.

Yes. Yes he will.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was out ALL DAY.

My birthday is coming up soon, I'm so excited.....^^

Soon I will not be a 13-year-old erted ahjumma, but a 14-yaer-old erted ahjumma XD Aish, I'm just getting older and older, aren't I? I probably have wrinkles on my face already XD

(To everyone who is confused to why I'm calling myself an ahjumma when I'm only 13/14: It's an inside joke between LovesYoseob and I)

I won't update this as much right now because I really REALLY want to finish the other two fics I'm working on, the Yoseob-biased and Doojoon-biased ones, cuz I really REALLY want to start the Kikwang-biased and Dongwoon-biased stories :)