❧ ℭhapter 22 ➥ Performance Training

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Good morning to all of the students, teachers and staffs of Kiria. Please report to the auditorium now. Any absentees will be given punishments.”

 

HyeMi was doing her last minute study with Gin in the class for the first examination that would be held today. It was 8 a.m. and all the students of Class 1-1 were busy studying by themselves before the announcement.

“H-Huh? Do we had an exam right after this?” HyeMi whispered to Gin who was memorizing her notes.

“Ah! It is necessary in Kiria to attend the assembly at the first day of any examination in Kiria. It was the same for Kiria Middle-School too, where I attended before here. Usually, the president would do the talking.” Gin explained to HyeMi while they watched all of her classmates were rushing to tidy up their places to go to the auditorium.

“Ah… C-Come on, then. We need to rush too!” HyeMi started to tidy up her table.

“Yeah. We need to put our bags inside the locker too. Come on! This surely going to be a busy day!” Gin stood and quickly shoved all her items inside her backpack.

 

 

HyeMi and Gin were searching for empty seats for both of them as they entered the beautiful auditorium, where HyeMi had dance for Hyoyeon evaluation. There are several staffs of the school that dressed in black skirts and white shirts, helping the students to get to their seats. It was really crowded as HyeMi scanned her surrounding and her hand was being dragged by Gin.

“Princess, there! The second row!” Gin pointed to two empty seats.

Gin pulled her hands towards the seats, however, their seats was faraway inside the row and she had to cross several guys to get to her seat.

“I left my medicine inside the bag and I didn’t take one yet!” HyeMi thought to herself as she abruptly stopped.

“Come on! It’s about to start!” Gin pulled her.

HyeMi looked down, letting her hair covered her face as she crossed the guys towards their seat. She remembered what Jiseung had thought to her as she started to breathe in and out continuously to calm herself.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Your hand’s getting cold. Are you sick?” Gin stated worriedly.

“N-No… I-It just…I’m cold.” HyeMi stuttered while she held Gin’s hand tightly.

Gin unwrapped her knit scarf and put in on HyeMi’s before holding her hand again. She then pulled her hand into her leather jacket, holding tightly and smiled to HyeMi.

“I will fall in love with you, Gin-ah if you do it like that.” HyeMi whispered to Gin.

“I’m so handsome, right? You won’t be able to resist me.” Gin answered cockily that made them chuckled.

Fortunately, her seat was between Gin and another girl. HyeMi let out a relieving breath and waited for the assembly to start.

 

 

“Good morning to everyone and I, Miss Sunny will be the chairman for this assembly. Please stay quiet through this assembly and please lend me your ears. Anyone who brave enough to do something else, we will confiscated their student ID card.”

The auditorium suddenly became quiet after the short briefing.

“Okay now, please stand up to sing the National Anthem.”

“Is it always strict like this?” HyeMi whispered to Gin while getting up from her seat.

“Yeah. Any assembly or programs that involving Miss Jessica, it will become strict and all the teachers must participate too. Maybe, because Miss Jessica was well known to the world.” Gin whispered back.

 

<*NATIONAL  ANTHEM  PLAYS*>

 

“Now, we continue our assembly with a speech from Miss Jessica, President of Kiria High School of Performing Arts. Please welcome her.”

All the students politely bowed to their principal before taking their seats. HyeMi, as a new student in Kiria, was stunned how the students could be discipline inside the assembly.

HyeMi looked towards Miss Jessica that was standing on the stage, wearing a beautiful royal blue dress that matches her smooth skin. The beauty of hers mesmerized HyeMi.

“Good morning to every students and teachers. I will go straight to the point so please listen well. First, for your examination, you must have heard that anyone that scored C and below, will have to repeat the paper again and also will enter the detention class for two weeks. Any objections?” Jessica spoke sternly.

The students remained silent.

“Second, anyone that gets the top-ten highest marks in the school, your name will be automatically inside the Student Council Elections. You know what the benefits are if you enter the Student Council, right?”

“You will get the opportunity to get into the prestigious university of arts of your choice...and for this year and on, you will also get to sign the contract with any of entertainment company that associated with school.”

“Whoa! That is super great! I want it too!” Gin voiced her excitement, as the other students also seemed interested with the great deal and started making some noise.

“Silence! We here produce quality, not quantity of performers or musicians that do not know how to appreciate arts well. That’s why I made a deal like that. You need to be excellent in your studies in order to score my deal.”

“Third one, about the Conference that will be held a week after exam week. Any of you that had been chosen to participate for the performance, make sure to start practicing. You will carry the name of school if you are in the list. After this, Miss Tiffany will read out your name, please stood up and follow the staffs to the side.”

“Do you get chosen?” Gin whispered.

HyeMi nodded, saying she was in the list.

“Really? Me too!” Gin spoke softly, not wanting her voice becoming too loud.

“Okay, for the incident at Dance Studio 8. Miss Hyoyeon told me that someone was being bullied there. Anyone that know about that, please step forward to see me before I go to search for it on my own.”

HyeMi froze for a while after Miss Jessica told about the incident happen at her Dance Studio.

“Isn’t that Dance Studio 8 had not been used for a long time?” The girl beside HyeMi talked to her friend and made HyeMi on the alert zone.

Gin stared at HyeMi after what the principal had said. A sorry expression plastered on her face.

“Princess, you better tell me that it is not you that is being bullied there.” Gin warned her.

“Mianhaeyo…” HyeMi quickly apologized.

“That’s all from me and I hope that everyone can do the best in this exam. Thank you.”

The mic was given to Tiffany who was walking forward with a piece of paper.

“Hello everyone! Okay. We don’t have much time left so let’s make it quick. Anyone that their name are called, please follow the staffs to the side. Your president needs to talk to you for a while.” Tiffany spoke with a mix of English and Korean language.

“First of all, B.A.P, NU’EST, Teen Top and EXO. Please go to the side.”

The students started to cheer as the idols stood up to go towards the specified place.

“Keep quiet everyone! Next, Yang Gina, Lee Hye Mi, Shin Soon Hee, Kim Tae Yoon and Park Sun Ji. Please make your way to the side, and the others that their name didn’t have on the list, please forward to your classroom and prepare for your exam.”

 

 

After all of the students and some of the teachers exit the auditorium, the beautiful principal with her secretary were already at the specified place, waiting for the selected students to come.

HyeMi was at the back of the crowd, holding hands with Gin while her eyes fixed to the principal that never failed to mesmerize her.

“Miss Jessica is so beautiful...” HyeMi blurted out.

“Yeah. But I think you’re more beautiful than her! Omo! She’s looking at you!” Gin whispered.

The two girls nervously bowed to the principal that was smiling at them. HyeMi felt some motherly-like gaze in Jessica’s eyes that made her remembered her own mother.

“Okay guys, let’s make it quick.” Hyoyeon suddenly joined in while holding some papers.

Hyoyeon started passing the papers around together with the tall P.A.

“Training schedule?” HyeMi read the paper.

“Silent! Miss Jessica will explain it to you.” Hyoyeon shouted as the groups started talking to each other.

“Good morning, everyone! Okay, this would be your training timetable for the event. I know that you will be busy with the exam, but you can’t say no to this. Anyone that fail to attend this without a reason, I will erase your name from the performance list and also you are forbidden to attend school for 3 consecutive weeks.”

“Isn’t it too harsh?” One of the students suddenly said that make all eyes on him.

“Yeah. Because this event is a world event and I don’t want this school to have a bad reputation just because of one person. If you don’t want to participate, that’s okay because there’s plenty of them out there that wanted your position.” Jessica sternly said that left the student loss of his words.

“Now, move on. The concept will be Classical and K-Pop. All of the idols group will be collaborating together, showing their dance piece. After that, we will be matching those pop music with classical music for ballet in one show. You will be practicing together at Dance Studio 8 starting today, right after the exam ends.”

“Collaborating together? You mean, we dance on one song together?” Yongjae voiced while suppressing his dissatisfaction.

“Your teacher, Miss Hyoyeon had already structuring the song mashups. Miss Hyoyeon will explain about it. Miss Hyoyeon had your own songs to be mashup. You just need to practice together. Um, where’s Yang Gina?” Jessica asked.

“I’m here!” Gin shouted from the back that made all eyes on her. HyeMi quickly looked down; feeling that some of the eyes were looking at her as Gin was holding her hands.

“Your practice will be with Mr. Yonghwa. You are in charge of the music, together with Park Sun Ji. For the other three that not in a group, you train together at Dance Studio 8.”

Jessica stole a glance of HyeMi that was looking down - she thought she saw fear engulfing that beautiful girl.

“That’s all for now. I’ll be waiting for you at the dance studio. Good luck for exam. Meeting dismissed.”

Walking towards the door while following her tomboy friend that was on the phone, the beautiful girl stopped and turned her body after feeling her hand was being held by someone.

“Dear, are you okay?” Jessica asked.

HyeMi smiled and nodded.

“Are you sure? Look, if you need anything, just go to the infirmary. Miss Yoona had gotten a special training from Doctor Yoon so she knows what to do if something happens.” Jessica held her shoulders.

HyeMi stared deeply into Jessica’s eyes, because she saw her mother’s reflection in it. Jessica’s concerned thoughts and advice really resembles her mother so much.

Without a second thought, HyeMi suddenly hugged Jessica.

Surely, the beautiful principal was taken aback by her sudden action that made her loss of words.

After a couple of seconds she tightly hugged the principal, she realized herself.

“M-Mianhaeyo Miss Jessica! I-I t-thought of my mother so much today-“ She quickly bowed and stuttered as well, finding a good reason.

“Shh… It’s okay. Go now, or else you will be late for exam.” The principal cut her words.

Honestly, Jessica felt a pang on her heart to see how much the girl wanted to meet her mother once again. She realized that the blue-eyed girl had suffered more than she could take after separating from her family.

 

 

“Time’s up! Put your pencil down. We will start collecting your answer sheets now.” One of the men that were patrolling the exam announced.

HyeMi exhaled deeply after a long day answering those sheets of papers. It was already 2.00p.m and now she had to rush towards the Dance Studio to practice for the show. Fortunately, her dance evaluation practice with MinRii and her friends had ended yesterday.

“Princess! How was it? I felt the exam is kind of tricky this time.” Gin called while the answer sheets were being collected.

“Yeah. I thought so too. Thank goodness that Mathematics had passed.” HyeMi held Gin’s hands in excitement.

While they were chatting, Hyoyeon suddenly popped out from the door of her classroom.

“Where’s HyeMi? Ah! HyeMi! Quickly changed to this! I’ll wait for you at the dance studio. Come on! Those who’ve been selected, quickly go to the studio now! Miss Jessica is already waiting for you! I’m also in a rush there too but I forgot the CD on my table.” Hyoyeon rushed into the class and gave HyeMi a big white bag while shouted to the students who was looking at her.

Upon hearing Jessica’s name, Jongup, Ricky and Changjo rushed to pack their stationaries.

“HyeMi, I’ll go first okay? See you there! Don’t be late!”

After seeing her teacher was in a rush, she stood up.

“Mine’s a bit late with Mr. Yonghwa so I’ll be staying here for a little while. I’ll see you tomorrow, princess!” Gin hugged the beautiful girl.

“Okay. Love you!”

 

 

“This dress is so beautiful!” HyeMi smiled at the reflection of her inside the white ballet dress.

 

 

Looking at the watch, she packed all of her things and wore the black cardigan to cover up her fancy dress before she reached at the dance studio.

“Ah! I need to take the medicine too!” HyeMi thought.

After gulping the water to shoo the bitter taste of the meds, she took a deep breath and tied her long hair into a ponytail. She then clipped the hairpin that she got from Chanyeol.

“Let’s go.”

As soon she stepped outside the dressing room, all eyes were on her.

“Crap. This dress is surely grabbing everyone’s attention! Better make it fast!” HyeMi thought while she fastened her steps towards the dance studio.

“Look! Isn’t that the girl that we saw at the auditorium?” U-Kwon exclaimed to the Block B members that were on their way home.

The other students were giving her way as if she was a princess. However she didn’t took notice of it because she was walking, and in the same time, she was hiding her face as well.

Zico was stunned to see her in the white dress; she took his soul out from him as his eyes fixed onto her. She was the same girl that he hugged and yearned for, but seeing her in that dress, as if he was seeing more than just an angel, it was goddess.

The way she walked like a model, her vibes that made the other students stopped, her y long legs in the white silk stockings; she was truly a beauty.

Not only Zico, but the others also mesmerized by her.

“Come on, let’s go.” Zico said after she walked pass the group without noticing it was her ‘oppa’.

Jaehyo felt a sense of disappointment in Zico’s eyes.

 

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo…” HyeMi said while she opened the glass door of the studio.

“Ah! HyeMi! Come here!” Jessica exclaimed, walking towards HyeMi.

HyeMi entered the studio, but no one was there yet, except for Jessica.

“Let me see your dress first. I need to check it so it will fit perfectly on you.” Jessica pulled out her cardigan.

“So, while we’re waiting for others, go and wear your ballet shoes. There’s tape and rosin** that I’ve brought. Go and get ready. We’ll start your choreography right after this.” Jessica voiced as she fixed the dress a bit.

“D-De!”

HyeMi sat on the bench at the corner of the dance studio to prepare for her ballet dance.

“Miss Jessica!” A sudden voice startled her.

It was Hyoyeon. HyeMi abruptly stood up and bowed to her. She made a thumbs up towards her, signaling she looked good in the dress before Jessica went towards Hyoyeon and started discussing about something.

After about several minutes, she stood on her toes while holding to the barre, checking her shoes.

“Are you done? Come, we need to tie your hair.” The principal implied.

 

-----------JR ' S   (NU ' EST)  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Can you guys stop reading? It gives me goosebumps for tomorrow’s exam!” Baekho voiced as he was tying up his sneakers, ready for the dance.

“I need to score in this exam or else mom will definitely fry my up.” Ren said, sighing.

I was sitting beside Ren while reading. The practice will start at four and there’s only a couple of minutes before the practice begin. The other groups also were already here too because it’s Miss Jessica that would teach us.

No one’s ever mess with her. She’s way more powerful and stronger than any other men. Including Obama, I think.

She is the one that stop the rumor about B.A.P and EXO. The groups that debuting in 2012 that despise each other. Including us. Also Teen Top.

The groups became enemies maybe because we wanted the people to see us, a new group that trying to fit into the entertainment world. A healthy rivalry, I think. But it’s getting worse after we really debuted.

Mean comments and also the groups’ ego, that make the healthy rivalry become worse till we fight each other. I mean, the kind of fight that “we-kick-their-asses-off”.

However for B.A.P and EXO, their cases is serious. I don’t really know about it but Miss Jessica is the savior of their career as an entertainer. They didn’t even talk to each other. Or kick each other’s’ . Miss Jessica managed to stop the rumor before it was being known to the press. That’s all I know.

I looked around just to catch a glimpse of the other groups. They were busy talking to each other. Some of them were reading books. B.A.P, Teen Top, EXO… and also...Wait, where’s the others?

“Good evening, students! Get up. We’re going to start now.” Miss Jessica suddenly entered the room exactly at 4 p.m. from the back room of the dance studio. It’s rare to see her not in her dresses.

“Okay, first thing. I need you to help someone. Come out!” Miss Jessica shouted that make all of us looked towards the back room.

I don’t lie. Trust me. An angel.

Her hair was naturally in rich shade of mahogany, perfectly in a bun with a beautiful hairpin above her right ear. This was no more striking than her eyes that framed by natural long lashes, which were like blue sapphires but gleaming like a diamond. Her figure, y and slender, pale like a porcelain ornament and seemingly as fragile as it seems in her white dress. It was too much to be true. She was an angel.

She was a picture of perfection.

I can see the others were mesmerized by her as she walked through us, behind Miss Hyoyeon.

“Let me introduce. Her name is Lee Hye Mi. Some of you guys probably had known her, right? Okay, she really needs your help for this show. The CEO of J&Z Dance Company, the most famous dance company in the world and also my friend, Mrs. Jade and her husband Mr. Zaym, will come to see her dance. Make me proud and let’s give them a great performance.” Miss Jessica said.

She bowed to us before her hand was being dragged by Miss Hyoyeon towards the corner.

“First, let’s warmup. Follow me.” The song started.

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was warming up with Miss Hyoyeon but her eyes were watching the K-Pop idols following Jessica’s steps.

“Looks cool isn’t?” Hyoyeon voiced as she saw HyeMi was distracted.

“D-De… They can follow the steps quite accurately.” HyeMi said.

“That’s why they’re very special for Miss Jessica. Come on. Let’s start with our warmup.”

HyeMi started by doing some regular flexibility exercise with Hyoyeon. Without noticing, she was being watched by some of the guys, that was in awe with her flexibility.

“Straight your legs up.” Hyoyeon commanded.

“Okay, now for my favorite part, the curve and flip.” Hyoyeon giggled before she demonstrated to HyeMi.

The blue-eyed girl easily curved her body gracefully and flipped herself to stand up, that make them giggled together.

"HyeMi, look!" Hyoyeon start to make random popping move, following the music and made HyeMi laughed.

"Your turn!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, as the music beats for Jessica's warmup keeps getting more exciting.

The blue-eyed girl made fun with ballerina steps, matching it with the music. They are perfectly in sync although it was a Pop-Techno song, different from ballet.

"Wow! You're the best!" Hyoyeon was getting excited.

They giggled together and started creating their own dance choreography. The dance turned out to be perfect - they combined ballet, jazz, and hip-hop dance moves together.

Some of the K-Pop idols were watching their 'little performance'.

As the song stop, they also ended their drabble in dancing perfectly.

“Enjoying much?” Jessica smiled while she was catching her breath after the warmup dance.

HyeMi bowed to the Jessica, feeling sorry because they weren’t serious to do the warmup.

“It’s not fair that you get to do the warmup with music.” Hyoyeon said.

Jessica chuckled a bit, although she actually liked their choreography more than hers.

"They're great!" Minhyun said, giving them two thumbs up.

“Miss Jessica, how about we let her dance first before we start off with ours? Let us rest for a while and enjoy her performance!” Suho implied that made all of them looked at him.

“If you say so…HyeMi, show all you’ve got to them.” The principal voiced.

HyeMi didn’t say anything, actually, she was scared to show off her talent, but this might be a chance to control her fear because she had to perform in front of these guys.

She went to connect her IPod to the speaker and choose a track.

“Okay guys, give her some space. Tell me when you’re ready.” Jessica smiled to the beautiful blue-eyed ballerina.

She stood at the middle of the dance floor, exhaling all of her fears. The dance studio became silent because everyone was concentrating on her. She nodded to Jessica, signaling she was ready.

 

<*MUSIC PLAYS*>

Black Swan Remix(A/N: Listen to this track to imagine her performance!)

 

She became serious when it comes to dancing, after all her talent was in it. As the music started, she totally became a different person.

She stood on her pointe shoes, looking like a doll in a music box and her face shows that she was immersed in it.

“Black Swan… Nice song.” Jessica implied to the students.

But she didn’t know her secret of her ‘Black Swan’.

Suddenly the song stopped, and a shooting sound was heard. Surely, all of them were shocked with the sound of it and HyeMi suddenly fell on the ground, holding her chest, pretending as if she was being shot.

Her ‘Black Swan’ emerged as the song started to play again. Her blue-eyes were full of pain and sadness. Her ballet choreography was epic, and she could bring her spectators in the world of the darkness of her dance. All the beautiful movements in ballet were combined together perfectly.

It was dark and captivating.

The four-minute song brought all of the people inside the dance studio to a very creepy and dark place, giving goosebumps to all of them. She ended her dance gracefully and left a big impression to every one of them.

Silence creeps in as she stood and bowed to Jessica, Hyoyeon and lastly to the idols in front of her. She was still catching her breath and her ‘innocent-pure-self’ came back.

No one dares to do any sound, only the silence engulfed the entire dance studio. It was the first time Jessica watched HyeMi’s choreography in ballet. She was really impressed with her talent.

It was exceeding her expectations.

Hyoyeon broke the silence by clapping her hands, making the entire students followed suit. A loud cheering from the group of idols made her felt special and the best thing is - she felt like she could overcome her fears.

 “Good job.” Jessica hugged her.

 

 

HyeMi received another hug from Hyoyeon as she went back to the corner of the dance studio. She was catching her breath after the powerful dance. While she adding some more rosin** on top of her ballet shoes, her eyes met with D.O and Suho.

“Good job!” Suho mouthed the words while D.O continued to clap.

HyeMi abruptly stood up and bowed to them, surely feeling happy. Maybe her medicine was working. She didn’t feel so much tension or fear being with these guys.

Chanyeol was looking at her, mesmerized by her smile that she threw to Suho and D.O. However, he felt jealousy crept into himself. He chose not to care, after he saw that HyeMi was wearing the hairpin that he gave to her.

Same with the others, she was hypnotizing them.

“Okay everyone! Time to get back to business.” Jessica shouted.

“Listen. I want your level of performance as the same as hers. Now you know why Mrs. Jade wants to meet her, right? Okay, now Miss Hyoyeon will give you some briefing about the performance.”

“Okay guys! Listen, your part of the performance, you will be standing behind curtains, each curtains on the stage represent each group of yours. The curtain will act like a screen and the projector will play some effects before each of you perform. After every 30 seconds of effects, the curtains will automatically falls down and revealed your group behind it. And then you will start your own choreography. Timing is important in this performance.”

“You mean, we must wait for the curtains to drop and only after that we dance?” Himchan voiced while the others concentrated on him.

“Yes. It’s like a cue for you to start. But, the curtains will falls down according to order. For example, if we start with B.A.P first, and then after your dance piece ended, in 10 seconds time, the B.A.P will rush towards the backstage before the next curtain will fall down, revealing the next group. The same thing repeated until the last group performed and enter the backstage.”

“Okay, that’s our part. What about hers?” Changjo asked, that made all eyes on the girl that was behind Jessica at the corner, standing on the tip of her pointe shoes.

She abruptly stood straight, feeling embarrassed that everyone caught her, not focusing on the discussion.

“She will enter the first, starting the performance. The other lights will turned off, only a spotlight that will focuses on her movements. You guys are already behind the curtains, because she will do multiple pirouette** to every curtain to ‘turn on’ the lights on every curtains. After every curtains she ‘lit’, the spotlight on her will turn off and yours will start.”

“What’s a pirouette?” Ren asked that made Hyoyeon sighed.

“HyeMi, show them.” Jessica said.

She positioned herself and did a perfect, balanced pirouette.

“HyeMi, do the multiple pirouette while changing your spot. You will do that one in this performance. Guys, give some space.” Jessica asked, serious.

HyeMi nodded. All eyes were on her again, witnessing the great, talented and beautiful dancer in front of their eyes.

She exhaled, getting into her position. She didn’t say anything, of course, not in front of these many guys but she felt that she could control her fear better now.

She gracefully spun on tip of her shoe and she made it look easy. Her movement from one spot to another was beautiful and clean, without any imperfections. Jessica watched how she smiled when she danced as if she could forget all the misery she had been through all these time. That's the reason why she loved dancing.

Her smile was priceless.

Indeed, she could do the pirouette long enough for just a demonstration.

“Understand now?” Hyoyeon said after HyeMi ended perfectly, getting back to her old, silent self.

“Okay, then next movement after that was, in the midst of your performance, HyeMi will change her clothes so that she could join you in the next dance. The final dance, we will dance to one song that we will practice today.” Jessica added.

“You don’t say anything about we will dance together.” Minhyun spoke.

“If I say it, do you will ever agree with it? It is only for a couple of minutes. We need to rehearse for it. The J&Z Dance Company don’t want the same K-Pop dance as their view. They need something bigger and better than that. For SM Entertainment, they had hired countless of teachers from their dance company to choreograph your K-Pop dance moves. Same with other companies too. They’ll get boring watching the same thing that they had teach. We need to come up with something bigger to tell them.” The principal answered.

The K-Pop idols silenced themselves, retorting with the idea of dancing together. They’re rivals.

“Also, what I’ve said earlier, help her. She was in the midst of getting the world to know her talent. If she could impress them, she could take one step further on her journey.”

Suddenly, HyeMi bowed 90 degrees to the crowd, but she’s not saying anything. She needed their help of course, to make her mother’s dreams come true. Maybe this would be the starting point of her journey.

She hoped that they would help her.

Jessica was shocked by her actions. She held HyeMi’s shoulders, urging her to get up, but she won’t nudge.

It was her mother’s dreams that she was putting in stake right now.

"Please...Please..." HyeMi prayed in her heart.

“The B.A.P will help her.” Yongguk voiced.

Upon hearing the words that came from his mouth, HyeMi quickly stood up. Her blue-eyes were looking at Yongguk, gleaming with happiness as she smiled sweetly at him, signaling her thankfulness.

He silently gasped as adrenaline shot throughout his body, his pulse racing. It was just a smile, but she literally froze him on the spot.

She bowed countless times to him, smiling.

“You don’t have to bow to us, because we’re going to help you too!” L.Joe said and C.A.P, the leader of Teen Top nodded.

“Count us in.” JR voiced.

“Don’t forget us, HyeMi-ah.” Suho implied, smiling at the girl.

She bowed, showing her gratefulness for them. Jessica smiled, thinking that she really could change their ego and maybe she can be the saviour for their rivalry.

Jessica looked at Yongguk.

His eyes never left her. It was full of love, just like Zico’s eyes when she was around.

A smile crept on her face.

"This is going to be an interesting year." Jessica thought in her heart.

“Let’s start with the rehearsal. HyeMi, practice with Miss Hyoyeon at the back. Others, follow me.” The principal shouted and the groups went back to their position.

 

 

She was walking alone towards her condo after the intense dance practice. It was already 6.30 p.m and she was very hungry.

“Ahh~~ I’m too tired to cook… What can I have for dinner that is cheap enough? I really want to eat pizza right now but I don’t have any money left. I’ve spend so much for buying new books. I don’t have any dance class anymore so where can I get money from now on?” HyeMi thought and sighed.

She stopped near a restaurant, watching a family that was enjoying their meal together. She then rummaged inside her bag, opened her purse just to see only one piece of 10000 won (approx. 9.81USD)

“I’m hungry~ Let’s go home and looks like I have to cook, HyeMi-ah!” The blue-eyed girl sighed before walking away.

Her eyes scanned the surroundings that she never took notice before this, it was more lively with the neons and glittering lights decorating the pavements.

“So beautiful. I wonder mom will like it here?” HyeMi thought.

“Miss! Come and see our latest phone designs! You will surely like it!” A woman in her mid-twenty greeted her happily, waking her up from her daydream.

“You are so beautiful! Are you a foreigner?” The salesgirl looking at her in delight.

“H-Huh? N-No… I’m Korean.” HyeMi chuckled.

“Omo! So beautiful! Come! I’ll show you our latest model of our phone that suits you!” The energetic lady pulled her to the shop.

HyeMi entered the shop, giggling in her mind, how this salesgirl really know how to speak well to customers.

"Have a look first! These are all the latest!" HyeMi looked at the smartphones that she never had before.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to buy it right now, but we have a special offer right now! How old are you actually?” She asked.

“I-I’m 16.”

“Whoa! So tall! Ah! If you’re a student, you can get even more discount! Just show me your student ID card and we’ll cut the prices for you!”

“I need to ask my m-mom first!” HyeMi flustered.

“Mom? Miss Jessica? She’s my teacher, not my mom! HyeMi-ah! Get a grip of yourself!” HyeMi spoke inside her mind, confused with herself.

She really did thought of Miss Jessica instead of her mom.

“She’s the one that gave me this credit card. I need to ask her before I can buy something. I really need a phone right now so I can easily contact MinRii and others but- I am really broke now.” HyeMi thought again.

“Okay then. You can take this pamphlet back and choose what model you like. Then you can come again here to buy your phone! Here, this is a small gift for you for taking your time here.” HyeMi received a phone strap from the salesgirl.

 

 

“This is a dream catcher. According to Native American, it can catch bad dreams and gives you good fortunes! Take it. It has the same color as your eyes.” The salesgirl smiled.

“It’s beautiful. A-Are you sure you’re giving this to me?” HyeMi asked.

“Take it. It’s on me. I hope it can bring you good luck! Come again!”

“T-Thank you very much! I’ll definitely come again and bought that phone!” HyeMi bowed to her.

HyeMi left the store while smiling happily. She even waved to the salesgirl before walking away.

“Why did you give that to her for free? It’s not freebies!” Another salesgirl said.

“I’ll pay the price of it. I felt like giving it to her. Why not we share some happiness with others?” The salesgirl spoke to her co-worker.

 

 

She was revising for tomorrow exam and her eyes diverted to the beautiful dream catcher that she got.

“It can bring me good fortune and no more bad dreams?” HyeMi said as she held it.

She then closed her eyes.

“Please, give me the strength to continue my life and enduring it if it gets hard. And please, I want to see my mom. I missed her so much.” HyeMi prayed earnestly while holding onto the dream catcher.

She hung the dream catcher on her family’s photo frame and kissed it.

“I will definitely see you again. Good night, mom. Good night, appa.”

She tidied her study table before entering her blanket. Her hands reached towards the dream catcher that was hanging on the photo frame.

“I hope I won’t get nightmares today.” HyeMi said before she went to sleep with the lights on.

 

....Lee Hye Mi....Mom's here.........

....HyeMi, my baby....

....I'm here...

..My..baby..

......

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 22

**rosin - a type of powder to reduce slippage on clean wooden dance floors . Ballerinas will rub the rosin on the tips and heels of their shoes to create the friction.

**pirouette - A full turn of the body on the point of the toe in ballet.
 

 

 

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Also for my subscribers below! Thank you sooo much and hope you guys will be blessed always!

  • Theangelvampire
  • JulliaKim
  • salmgirl01
  • Demilee_16
  • ismiainun
  • XOXOblossom8520
  • Yongmi5
  • phoenix9
  • alexoe13
  • avisdawn
  • sharr18
  • nicoles4
  • afragilegirlxxx
  • Sarahlina
  • karilovee
  • sweetlove17
  • salmastyles
  • minhye253
  • Minmint1112
  • tlx2002
  • CSkies
  • japankoreachina
  • Sooyoung2863
  • chenxoxo
  • nanahyuniee
  • bkhynkzz
  • EnigmaSbe
  • Cupcake_Love
  • RingMaBell
  • MissuHiruko
  • sushi_sykes
  • Huiyoung2824
  • yongjanice
  • music4ever-_-kun
  • arenith
  • Mellyp
  • JenniferHyun
  • wputriw
  • mjxxna
  • wonton124
  • suhorrible_
  • sweetpau15
  • jujuwe
  • RedLux9
  • Lenkaa
  • Soul56
  • kheart43
  • LilRosiie
  • Maddynevergivesup
  • acsxangie
  • kwluhan
  • chanyoghurt
  • vicerynn
  • Mimi_tea
  • bean320
  • aphrodite123
  • PikaSjOwls
  • Maiyuzi
  • Sena13
  • anstella
  • poohpooh2001
  • caviar
  • TIFFANY28
  • taemanthestripper
  • kaiwenlovechanyeol
  • inspirit4ever
  • samsamphorn
  • Skydifferent
  • sehundianne
  • hunndeer140
  • Flower4
  • Sky_Stars
  • surfergirl101
  • lia172
  • Rin-Ji
  • HidayahXiumin
  • Starlight1502
  • Lingvx
  • tinado58
  • cat1989
  • Mywaitinglistofstory
  • katelynking2000
  • MissKpop1018
  • annabelleshlee
  • 33MissUnderground33
  • DREEEE
  • yongsun1235
  • Byul96
  • Exoticz3unnY
  • Youaremyboi
  • roxxanne
  • Sebbieshadow
  • HyoaHan
  • SungGyuWifes
  • schaeyeong
  • xoxola
  • BuingBaby
  • PinkSoshifiedMe
  • knuffelmuff
  • Cutegigi
  • christalla431
  • kayepop
  • vicky1999
  • Angie143
  • Sparta12
  • kaiilynvuu
  • LoVeShAwOl23
  • Skulls
  • alijae555
  • bigbangxnuest
  • kpoplover146
  • tamakikaname
  • imdumb
  • Rexychia
  • wardarabi
  • Perfect_Sherry
  • Carlise
  • JeonHyejeong
  • stessy_your_bestie
  • Wolfie-Rue
  • KissMeImnida
  • kpopluver3
  • Himchansylvania
  • tafa_marie
  • ailisu
  • 365Exotic365
  • AlwaysAnElf
  • Kpopmylife101
  • NuEstJjang

Annyeong! Sorry for this chap!

I think that this chapter is quite serious and all I can tell you is all about HyeMi's dance. Mianhae~ It's not because I don't want to do the other scene where she could know other idols more but this story is nearing its and this chapter will be the beginning of everything. You will not understand it yet but you will!Soon!

So, how about the Black Swan Remix? LOL! I had fun searching for that song and thought about the dance steps for that song. Maybe your imagination might be different from me but who cares? Imagination is limitless!

That's all from me! Annyeong!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!

 

Till next time!

With lots and lots and lots of love