Chapter Nine

That is Unexpected

"Jonghyun will be performing with you, again." I said to the boys smiling!

I didn't expect their reaction. Minhyuk just stands up and order some food on the counter. Jungshin just rolled his eyes. and Yonghwa just said. "tss."

What's wrong with them? Aren't they excited?

I whispered to Jonghyun " Why are they're reaction like that? Aren't they happy?" Jonghyun just smile.

"Yah! What's with the reaction aren't you going to cry because of happiness?" I asked them.

"Crying is not for men noona!" Jungshin said. "and we know that hyung will be back sooner or later, she's just being a " he said.

"But you seriously give me headache dude, i thought I should buy you porksoup everyday before you start playing with us again" Yonghwa said playfully punching Jonghyun's shoulder.

"sorry guys, for making it hard for you. but what can i do? I really like performing with you." Jonghyun said smiling. By this time, Minhyuk arrived with a mountain of frenchfries. seriously? 10 people can be sharing that. O__O but what surprise me more. is that they ate the mountain of frencfries in just 5 minutes. O__O that is seriously not human. O_O

"C'mon guys, it's getting late. we still need to find Minhyuk's sneakers." Jonghyun said. We all stand up and roam the mall. After getting a sneaker that is 50% off the price because the boys charmed the sales lady. which i found really amazing. and treating all the boys with ice cream since they all throw tantrums when it just Minhyuk who I brought icecream. they are all such a kid despite being a rocker. they all drop me home. Aren't they sweet?

"See you tomorrow at school." Jonghyun said. 

"Yeah! See you tomorrow at the practice noona, you'll come right?" Minhyuk said.

"Uhm, Jonghyun? can I come?" I know by now that I should get permission to Jonghyun before I go out.

"No, just stay at home. You can come after prelims." 

"Awww/... the dude? Are you her parents? Why so strict?" Yonghwa said.

"Shut up hyung she should focus on her studies. she can come after the prelims. Lets go!" Jonghyun said rolling his eyes.

"Okaayyy. I'll see you guys after prelims. Bye! Be safe!" I waved at them and sigh as I enter on our house.

/sighs. I really want to come with them. I wish prelims will end now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the whole week of prelims. Baby Minhyuk is being his sweet self texting me all the time just to say goodluck and don't tire myself too much. While Yonghwa and JUngshin is well, what do i have to expect ? they are stiil annoying. texting me that i shouldn't take exam seriuosly since it's all just for grades and I should really come to their practice since it is more productive than taking the exam and saying that if i think to much my brain will explode. Aissshhh.. I know they are annoying but it's their way of saying goodluck to me. and despite of them annoying me, I find them sweet and thoughtful.

 

Physics is our last exam, and tadaahh. it's the first time I felt confident that I will pass all the exams.

"Hey! Yoona, how do you feel about the exams?" hyoyeon said.

"Hmm. I don;t know but I think I did pretty well, the result will not be that bad. I studied very hard." 

"Yeah! and by the way we are suppose to go to the airport later. I promised seohyun that we'll fetch her." Jessica said.

"OH??? Seohyuniie's going home?" I feel really excited. I miss seohyunnie. I am close with all the girls but Seohyun is my bestfriend. Despite being a geek she''s really a sweet girl. 

*ring*ring*

ohh. that's my phone. I check the name who's calling me and it was yonghwa-oppa. what does he wants?

"Yoboseyo Yong-oppa? " I answered him. all girls are now leaning close to me. wanting to know who's calling me.

I mouhted to them. "My friend" They all just smile knowingly. I know that smile. they are thinking different.

"yah! giraffe? are you done with your exam?" he answered.

"what's with the girrafe! tsss -_- and yeah, it's all done. what made you call?"

"I'll fetch you and Jonghyun now. I;m on my way. You;re going to the practice with us right?"

'Mianhe oppa! But I have to fetch one of my friends to the airport. I'll go some other time." I heard Minhyuk on the other line probably throwing tantrums.

"Nooooonaaaa. You said you will come after your exam. YOU PROMISED!!!

Yah! Minhyuk Don;t throw the drumstick! YAH!!!!!!

But noooonnnnaaaaa!!

MINHYUK! STOP!! ARE YOU A KID?" I heard Yonghwa and Minhyuk at the other line. I laugh at Minhyuk's childishness.

"Oppa. Put me on speaker phone." I said to him.

"You're in" Yonghwa said.

"Baby~ Aigooo. calm down. I'll go to your next practice. I'll bring pork soup, you like that right?" I said to him cooing him like a baby.

"Really noona??? You'll bring pork soup? Arasso. Be safe on the road noona!" He's really easy to calm down.

After the phone call. the girls are snickering to me.

"yoona, you . you have four boys. tss. so famous" yuri said.

"anii.. they are my friends."

"whatever yoona" they all said in unsion and rolled their eyes in unison. I mean, are we in the mean girls movie?

"Let's go! Seohyun will be mad if we'll make her wait." jessica said.

"Wait a minute I'll have to talk to Jonghyun, by the way have you seen him?" I said looking around when I spot him just entering the room.

"Hyunnie." I waved at him.

"Yeah? Are you going to come with me? "

"ani. I already tell baby and yong-oppa i can't come today. I'll be fetching seohyun. I'll go to the next practice."

"ahh. okay. what time will you be going home? You want us to fetch you?" he said while arranging his things. 

"hmmmmm. i don;t know but i think we'll be late. since will probably eat dinner with seohyun. I'll just call you okay?" I said. as i help him arrange his things.

"okay. call me. I'll fetch you. Be safe. " he said. 

"OKAY!! Byieee hyunniiee" I hugged him and he just patted my hair.

I go back to my girl friends and they welcomed me with questioning looks.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Yuri said?

"what?" I asked looking around me

"THAT!" Hyoyeon said.

"what that?" I asked, irritated now. why can't they ask question like normal people ask.

"Let me interpret what they said yoona, why do you have to tell Jonghyun about your schedule and why do you have to call him if we're going to be late and why did you hugged him?" Owwww.. How can there be so many question with just "What is that?" tss. I sigh.

"Hmmmm.. He'll be angry at me if I go home late by myself and he'll not talk to me tomorrow if he found out I go out without him knowing and what's wrong with the hug? I hug you too guys." 

"is he your boyfriend?" Sunny said.

"No.(ouch! why does it hurt?)" 

"You two are acting strange, anyways. I don;t have problem with Jonghyun being your boyfriend he's fine except the looks, but a make-over will do" Sunny said as the other nod their heads.

"You all are thinking too much, we're just friends come on, are we going to fetch seohyun or are you'll just sit there?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the airport......

"YAH! Seohyun! WELCOME BACK! " We all hugged our maknae. We really miss her. despite the fact that she is straight-laced. always telling us we'll die early if we don;t eat proper food. We love here.

"Unniee! I miss you all, but I'm hungry? can we all eat now?" she said pouting. aigooo. so cute. for me, she's the female minhyuk she's my baby also.

As we drive towards our favorite restaurant..

"Unnie, How's your exam? Did you do well? I hope you studied hard." Seohyun said, she's really concern with my studies.

before I can answer. tiffany beat me. "Oh. you don't have to worry maknae. she has a tutor." she said wiggling her brows.

"and they are realllly close" taeyon said. 

"what's with that? You unnies are acting weird?" Despite being a geek . Seohyun is as dense as me.

"what we mean maknae. is that yoona has a tutor, remember the transferee? Jonghyun? We'll we're actually thinking that they are more than a tutor-student relationship." Sunny said. Hyoyeon and sooyoung high-fived. It is becaming their past time to tease me. Aigooo.

"Don't listen to them seohyunnieee.. but I did great in our exam. and Jonghyun and I are only bestfriends." 

"No worries unnie, I don;t have any problem with you liking Jonghyun-ssi, he looks decent." she's really sweet isn't she?

We got off the van and started to walk towards the restaurant.

"NOONA!!" I heard someone yell and the voice is really familiar I looked backed and saw Minhyuk waving at me at the opposide side of the road with the other three. Minhyuk started to run over me, and the other just cooly pass the street.

Minhyuk is hugging me before I know it.

"Noona! I miss you!" he said pouting.

"aigooo.. I miss you too baby" I said pinching him.

"ehem" I looked back and I found the girls staring at me. 

"ahh. yeah! before I forgot. Girls let me introduce you to my other friends" I said and the girls lined-up. and upon seeing this the four boys also lined-up. seriously? are we on a dating show?

"Girls, these are cnblue! They are a band, alternative rock band, why don;t you guys intrdouce yourselves"

Minhyuk started to smile, and I can hear the girls positiely reacting. 

"Annyeong! I am Kang Minhyuk! I am the drummer of CNBLUE and I was born in 1991. Are you older than me? or younger?  Because I really like a noona! ANd I like yoona-noona the most" he said still smiling. isn't he the cutest? but Jungshin don;t think so. she smack Minhyuk in the head. "Aish! you;re so embarassing, what's with that introduction." The girls laughed and said that they are all his noona. and with that minhyuk smiled in glee.

"Anyways, I am Lee Jungshin, nice to meet you all. I am in charge with the bass and sometimes I rap. and also, let me just say Minhyuk is not the maknae, because I am." Owwwwww.. I heard the girls said, "But you are so tall" sunny said.

"What the guys?" they all looke dat yonghwa slightly afraid.

"I'm sorry with his mouth. he likes to curse a lot." Jungshin said bowing to the girls.

"I'm sorry." Yonghwa said. "I mean, why are we introducing ourselves in the street? We should continue it inside."

"well, he has a point." Taeyon said. We all entered the restaurant and continued the introduction while waiting for the food to be served.

"As I am saying, I am Jung YongHwa. Oldest in the group and leader. main vocalist and main guitar" He said bowing.

"Yong-oppa?" Seohyun said. Ohhh. it's the first time I heard Seohyun. She's actually uncomfortable around boys.

"Oh? Do I know you?" Yonghwa ask thinking really hard.

"Uhmmm.. I'm Seo Joo Hyun" she said fidgeting.

"Uwaaaaa!! Seohyunniiieee!!!! Waaaaa!! You're grown up now!" Yonghwa said as he goes to where seohyun is sitting and make her stand up.

"Look at my seohyunnie. You;re really big now!" he said and then hugged our maknae. We unnies being protective to our makane grab yonghwa and distance him with seohyun.

"What? what did i do wrong?" Yonghwa said as sunny the smallest of all of us is dragging him back in his seat.

"Why did you hugged maknae? How can you do that he's really afraid of boys you know?" taeyon said eyeing yonghwa.

"Oh. don;t worry unnie. Yong-oppa is my childhood oppa. He is my close friend that I didn't see for a lot of years." Seohyun said. Wait, is Seohyun blushing? What the hell?

"see? I;m close to her and probably the only boy close to her." Yonghwa said to the girls.

"we'll discuss your strange friendship after we introduce all the girls" I said to Yonghwa.

The girls introduce them selves one by one and after dinner has been served the two groups are now comfortable with each other.

Yonghwa signalled Seohyun to sit beside her and what shock us is that she obliged and sit beside Yonghwa. OMG! Am I seeing thing???? My Seohyun is actually sitting beside a boy? OMG! What's happening to the world. Let me tell you some facts about Seo Joo Hyun. She's a geek. She's conservative and he is really uncomfortable around boys except his father! and here we are witnesing how she just sit beside yonghwa. she's nervous we can see tat but she's smiling. What's happening here?

"Girls, don;t give me that look! I won't harm Seohyun here"Yonghwa said. he must have noticed how we are killing him with our stares.

"unnies, yong-oppa here is my childhood friend. he always saves me when my boy classmates bullies me because of my big eyeglasses, he always take me home after class so that i can go home without being bullied." Seohyun explained.

"see? I'm not a bad guy here" Yonghwa said.

"But why did you not recognized Seo Hyun?" Yuri asked.

"Well we haven't seen each other for more than 10 years, and I did not expect him to grow this beautiful." Yonghwa said and that made Seohyun blush so hard it made her look like a tomato.

"owwwwwww" both boys and girls reacted.

"yeah!" yonghwa pointed at seohyun! "you're blushing! You still have crush on me?" Yonghwa laugh as she teased seohyun. We watched as seohyun blushed even harder and shake her head really hard.

"aiggoooo. so cute" he pinched seohyun on her cheeks. seriously. it's strange. Seohyun comfortable with a boy. Yonghwa being sweet and mind you he's not using the "F" word like he usually does.

My phone vibrated ....

From : Jonghyunnie

Hey! Sit beside me!

I looked at Jonghyun across the table.and he;s staring at me.

I mouthed Why?

Another text.

 

From: Jonghyunnie

Just come here.

 

I stand up and sit beside Jonghyun. When I finally sit down he pull my hands under the table, I looked at him suprised but he's just looking somewhere else. he is playing my hands when suddenly he started to write message to my palm.

and he says " I Miss You" ...