Filler Chapter 1

That is Unexpected

So guys, do you know what’s happening on Saturday?” Hyoyeon said. The nine of them, are in the corner after the class ended.

“It’s your birthday, unnie! Congratulations.” Seohyun said hugging Hyoyeon.

“Aigooo oure maknae sweet as ever, and yes it’s my birthday so we’re going out of the country!!! YEAHBAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Hyoyeon is dancing more off like partying by herself she did not notice that her friends are giving her weird looks.

“Sorry to interrupt your party Hyo, but what are you talking about? Out of the country? Seriously?” Jessica said.

“Yes, out of the country. Why is there a problem with that all of you have their passports right?” Hyoyeon is confused why these girls are not happy with what she’s announcing.

“In case you forgot, we are not on vacation Hyo, we have classes. And where are you planning to go anyways?” Taeyon asked.

“Aishhh. Why are you all so damn straight, can’t you guys miss a two days of class? It’s a 3 days 2 nights trip at Bali Indonesia. I WANT TO GO FEEL THE HEAT!!” Hyoyeon is so energetic the girls can just shake their heads.

“But unnie, the classes?” Seohyun being the nerd hates missing the class, he already filed a leave for a month and she does not know if the teachers can approved if she will file a 2 days leave again.

“Aigoooo maknae, it’s my birthday don’t you want your unnie to be happy? I want all of us nine to be complete I want to spend my birthday with you guys.” Hyoyeon is acting hurt, she knows he just need to act pitiful for these girls to agree to her plans. But seriously she wants to have a quality time with them.

“Hul. How can we say no to you, if you’re acting sad like that.” Yuri said as she smile to Hyoyeon.

“I know it, you’ll not gonna reject my precious offer. I know you love me too much.” Hyoyeon said hugging Yuri.

“Ow.  I need to tell Jonghyun about this. I promise him I’ll be spending the weekends at his condo.” Yoona said, she is very happy that she can spend some time with her friends, it’s rare these days for them to be complete but she will sure miss Jonghyun. After meeting Jonghyun they have not been separated with each other for more than 3 days. It’s the first time.

“Aiggoo. What are you? Married Couple?” Hyoyeon said ruffling Yoona’s hair.

“Aisshh Chincha Hyo unnie, stop messing my hair.” Yoona said while pouting.

Just then Jonghyun walks toward the girls, he’s there to get Yoona since their going to the supermarket to buy supplies.

“Yoona, are you free to go now?” jonghyun said

“Ahhh,. Jonghyun-ah I want to get your permission.” Hyoyeon suddenly asks Jonghyun, she knows Yoona will have a hard time telling Jonghyun about the out-of the country plan so as a good unnie she will be the one who will said to Jonghyun.

“Permission for what?” Jonghyun said glancing over a fidgeting Yoona.

“All of us girls will be out of the country this Saturday, it’s my birthday you know? We’re going to Indonesia, well it’s a 3 days 2 nights trip so we’ll be snatching Yoona away from you.” Jonghyun looked at Yoona who is now looking at the floor not looking at him.

“Is that so? Sure. You girls go and have fun. And Yoona, since you’re not coming over this weekend we don’t need to go to the supermarket now. Just plan your trip today.” Jonghyun said smiling at the girls. He’s a little bit disappointed and worried that yoona will not be on his side for a long time. But he needs to be open minded, yoona has her other friends and he doesn’t want to be a clingy bestfriend.

Before Jonghyun got far, yoona excused herself to her friends to go after him.

“Jonghyun-ah.” She called him Jonghyun looked back and saw Yoona fidgeting.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he said as he caressed Yoona’s face.

“If you don’t want me to go, it’s okay I’ll just stay here.” Yoona said looking at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled So she’s thinking that I don’t want her to go. “ What are you talking about? I’m not mad okay? You go and have some fun but you need to call me everytime so I’ll know that you’re safe there.” Jonghyun hugged Yoona and the girl just hug him back. “Are you sure?” Yoona said. “Yeah, and I’ll go ahead. Go plan with the girls.” He let go of the hug and ruffled Yoona’s hair.

Yoona looked again to jonghyun and run back to the girls.

“Seriously, we’re not going to migrate Yoona. What’s with the long face?” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s just that I’ll miss Jonghyun.” She said pouting.

“Yah! Yah! We’re not going stay there for a year.” Sooyoung said.

“Acting like a married couple on a honeymoon stage. Chincha these two.” Sunny said.

“Arrasso, so what do we need to do?” Yoona said. Changing the topic and then all the girls started to plan what they need to bring and decided to go shopping for a swimsuit. Yoona was happy to be with the girls but just can’t Jonghyun out of her mind.

 (Aish, so much drama Yoona!)

That same day the nine girls went out for shopping. It’s still 2 days to go before their trip but they need to shop (you know girls). Seohyun’s phone suddenly rings while they are choosing their swimsuits, she checks the caller and smiled instantly.

“Yong-oppa, what made you call?” Seohyun said. The girls gathered around hearing that Yonghwa called their maknae.

“PUT THAT ON SPEAKER MODE” Sooyoung ordered Seohyun. They are more excited seeing their maknae talking to a guy. “No. Shiro.” Seohyun mouthed. Sunny snatch her phone and put it on speaker phone. And poor baby maknae can’t do anything.

“Hyun, are you still there?” Yonghwa said on the other line.

“Ah. Neh Oppa. What were you saying?”

“I said, why didn’t you tell me you’re going out of the country.?”

“Ahh oppa. Mianhe. I am supposed to tell you when I got home. Did Jonghyun-oppa told you?”

“Neh. Where are you now? Why are you not at home? It’s late.” Yonghwa said, making the girls stomp their foot, suppressing their squeals. Seohyun can just blush.

“Tell him you’re buying swimsuits.” Sunny whispered.

O__O “No!” Seohyun said.

“Just tell him, or we’ll be the one to tell him” Yoona said, teasing her bestfriend is her favorite hobby.

“Uhm. I.. I am..Oppa. I am at the..” Seohyun stuttered. Face red as a tomato, she’s too shy to tell her yong-oppa that she’s shopping for swimsuit.

“hey, are you alright. You’re stuttering. Where are you?” Yonghwa said. The girls are mouthing her to tell him that she’s buying their swimsuit.

“I’m… oh my god this is embarrassing well I’m at the mall with the girls oppa. We’re actually. Uhm you know. Buying. Uhm.” She still can’t tell it and her friends are dangerously talking out loud.

“What are you buying? Are you hiding something from me?” Yonghwa said on the other line feeling that Seohyun is hiding something from him.

“Aniyo Oppa, I’m not hiding anything. I was, well me and the girls just shopping for a ….. this is it. We are buying swimsuits since we’ll be swimming.” She sighs and her friends are cheering her. She don’t know why she needs to tell Yonghwa that she’s buying a swimsuit.

“WHAT?????” Yonghwa shouted at the other line.

“Oppa?” Seohyun is startled hearing Yonghwa shouting.

“yah! Seohyun-ah. Are you planning to just wear a swim suit? Yah! Yah! You can’t I’m not with you! What if someone take advantage of you. I certainly cannot allow you to wear only swimsuit.” Yonghwa said in one go obviously pissed. The girls jump around the boutique, they knew it Yoghwa will go ballistic if he knows that their maknae will wear a swim suit. Yoona is still clueless on what is happening. (Just to remind you guys, yoona is as clueless as seohyun when it comes to this)

“Oppa, don’t worry I’ll put tshirt. “ Seohyun said blushing so hard right now.

“Where are you? Tell the girls I’ll be there.” Yonghwa hang up after Seohyun said where they are.

After some time Yonghwa is entering the boutique with Jonghyun who is looking down and Minhyuk and Jungshin who is looking as furious as Yonghwa.

Jungshin goes straight to Hyoyeon who did not notice that the boys are there since she’s busy looking for her swimsuit.

“Ehem” Jungshin tried to have his presence notice. Hyoyeon thinking that it’s just Sooyoung, grabbed two pairs to two-piece swim suit and shove it to Jungshin’s face. “Hey what do you think looks better?” and as soon as she turn her head, she saw a jungshin looking straight at her. “You will not buy those, it’s showing too much skin.” He said as he cross his arms on his chest.

“Yah! AVATAR! What are you doing here? And that’s exactly why swimsuits are made for. To show some skin.” Hyoyeon said.

“Well missy, sorry to tell you but I will not allow you to wear that.” Hyoyeon wants to counter-attack but he can sense Junghin is really irritated, he’s not his boyfriend but what the hell, she’s afraid that she will disappoint him, so she just let go of the swimsuit.

“Arasso. I will not buy it.” Hyoyeon said pouting.

“Good!” Jungshin smiled and hugged Hyoyeon who was taken aback with Jungshin’s action. Her checks blushed but then she returned the hug.

“Aww. Are they in a relationship?” Jessica said. Looking At the two.

“Maybe?” Sooyoung said.

“Noona,” Sunny look at her back and saw a very serious Minhyuk.

“Ahhh.. Minmin don’t worry. I’m not buying any swimsuit I’m just here to help them choose.” Sunny quickly throws the swimsuit she’s eyeing earlier, A serious Minhyuk is something to be afraid off.

“Really? You’re not planning to go swimming wearing only swimsuit? Without me?” Minhyuk said, smiling now back to his cute side.

“No. no. No. How can I do that? I don’t want to disappoint my Minhyuk? I’ll just wear swimsuit when you’re with me. He.He.He.” Whew. Save.

“What the hell? Sunny-unnie just earlier you want to try that swimsuit.” Yoona said feeling really confused.

“Shut up you punk, I’m not even touching the swimsuits.” Sunny glared at yoona. Mouthing “Shut up or I’ll kill you.”

What happened to them? They are weird. Yoona is so confused right now.

“ohohoho! Those boys are so protective.” Jessica said observing the two couple.

“why not let them go with us? What do you think Hyo?” Tiffany asked.

“Uhm, guys, do you guys by any chance have schedule on Saturday, I think you knew already but we are planning to go to Indonesia. So will you guys come? You can invite FT Island boys too if that will be less awkward.” Hyoyeon said.

‘Well, I’m more comfortable if I’m going with Seohyun. Sorry to bother you Hyo but I will come.” Yonghwa said. If Hyo will not invite him, he sure will go still to Indonesia to be with Seohyun he cannot stay put without Seohyun far.

“We’ll go too.” Minhyuk said and Jonghyun and jungshin nods their head.

“I’ll go tell hongki to tell s that you invited them too.” Jungshin said.

After that, only Sooyoung, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany and taeyon bought a swimsuit. The girls except Yoona got confused with why Jonghyun is allowing yoona to buy a swimsuit.

“hey Jonghyun, why not be strict with Yoona like your members?” Tiffany asked.

“With what?” jonghyun asked, utterly confused.

“You know, you let her buy swimsuit, Yoona is y in case you don’t know.” Taeyon joined their conversation.

“Well, I’m with her. It’s okay.” he said. Making the girls understand.

And thae out-of-the-country vacation is planned. The Nine girls with CNBLUE and FT Island will be leaving the country!

 

---------------------------

Hey guys, it's a double update. i'm feeling energetic. HAHAHA.

Well this chapter is just a filler. It's just that I want a CNSNSD chapter. 

This filler chapter will be hmmm.. 3 chapters? 

then I well get back to the stories. :)

I seriosly want a minhyuk jessica and sooyoung jungshin but i started it minhyuk sunny and hyoyeon jungshin so i'll just stay with it :)