Chapter Eleven

That is Unexpected

"rings"rings'rings"

"arrrggghhh. the hell? who's that?" 

*rings*rings*

I grab the cellphone in the table beside me..

"what do you need?" I said. eyes still closed. feeling really irritated because it's saturday for crying out loud. I want to sleep till noon.

The person on the other line said " OH! I got the wrong number. I'm sorry" and then hangs up.

WHAT.THE.HELL???

"Who's that?" I heard someone hissed I opened my eyes and I found Jonghyun rubbing his eyes. WHY IS HERE??? OMG!!!! ohhh... I slept here last night. and i'll sleep here for two more nights and I suddenly remember. Jonghyun is 75% .

"C'mon. Let's just sleep again." He said. Eyes still closed and then he wraps his arms around me. Maybe I should feel awkward or better yet I should feel like I'm being harassed. But honestly, Jonghyun's touch is simply comfortable. My eyes is getting heavy. I want to sleep more, so I snuggled close to him, face resting on his bared chest and hugged him.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ding*ding*ding*

I opened my eyes and see jonghyun still asleep hugging my waist.

*ding*ding*ding*

WHo's that? I looked at Jonghyun's wallclock and got shocked because it's 2:30 already in the afternoon! So we skip breakfast and lunch? OMG! I want lunch!

*ding*ding*ding*

"Yoona-yah open the door. arghhh. i want to sleep more." Jonghyun said, eyes still closed he set me free and I headed towards the door when he said.

"put some t-shirt on. you're wearing little." and then he put the blanket on his face. this guy. after getting me just this clothes. I rolled my eyes and tied my hair into bun. I get one of his shirt and put it on.

 

I walk towards the door and opened it..

"HYUNG!!!!!!" Minhyuk stop mid-way, realizing it's not his hyung opening his hyung's condo.

"Yoona? What are you doing here?" Yonghwa is looking me wide-eyed.. looking at me from head to toe.

"OMG! You and hyung already?......." Jungshin said. gasping for air.

"Noona!!!! You're just highschool students. It's too early. OMG! Why did you give up so easily??? noooonaaaa!!!!! Whhhyyyy?" Minhyuk is shaking me so hard. I am getting dizzy.

"Minhyuk!" I shout at him but he's still shaking me and now crying a little bit. "baby calm down.! Why don't you guys enter first and let me explain.?"

Minhyuk stop shaking me and nodded. I patted his hair and said. "good baby!"

They all enter the living room and sit there still eyeing me.

"so? the one who answered my call to Jonghyun is you?" Yonghwa said.

ohhhhhh. that phone. i thought it's mine. hehehe. my bad.

"ahhh. yeah. I thought it's my phone. he-he-he" I scratched my head.

"And if my knowledge serves me right, Jonghyun has only one room?" Jungshin said. Why is it suddnely becoming hot in here. hoooo.

"ahh. yeah." I said again. 

"so if hyung has only one room, where do you sleep last night?" Jungshin ask again. why is he questioning me like I have done something wrong.

"At his room." I said. lookign at the floor.

"NOONA! WHERE DID JONGHYUN-HYUNG SLEPT LAST NIGHT?" Minhyuk said between his sobs.

"At his room." I said now really sweating.

"NOONA!!! JUST SPILL IT. YOU WILL STILL BE MY FAVORITE NOONA EVEN IF YOU AND HYUNG ALREADY DID IT!" Minhyuk is now shouting.

"calm down baby," here goes nothing.

"so yeah, jonghyun and me slept on the same bed last night. ONLY SLEEPING. DON'T HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS! and i will be staying here two nights more because my mom doesn't want me to stay alone in our house."

"nothing happens?" minhyuk ask.

"yeah. why would something happen? where just bestfriends." I said

"You two has the weirdest relationship." Yonghwa said.

"noona, if you want you can stay at my house. we have extra rooms." Minhyuk said.

I was about to said yes when suddenly  someone throws him a pillow. we all look where the pillow came from and found jonghyun, fully clothed. thank heavens for that.

" you are so loud. you disturb my sleep. and no she can't stay in your house beause her mom doesn't know you. IDIOT." jonghyun said.

jonghyun stand behind me and said. "I'm hungry, let's eat something." 

"Now that you said that, we haven't eat breakfast, let's just buy food I'm too lazy to cook." I said and was ready to get out. when  i heard yonghwa said.

"now.now love birds. we are still here. you're not on your own so please refrain yourself to being sweet. we really don;t want to see that." Yonghwa said scrunching his nose. 

"Yeah. and let's eat together I'm hungry." Jungshin said.

"and noona if you want to go outside you have to change your clothes." Minhyuk said, I releized I was wearing a big shirt and just a short so when you look at me I look like someone who's not wearing shorts. I glared at Jonghyun. How can I go outside I don;t have anything decent with me. He packed shorts and skimpy top. 

 

"stop looking me like that. I packed denim shorts for you and you can just borrow a shirt." he said.

"Oh thank heavens. you're not a total idiot." I said and goes inside his room to change.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun, what's with you and yoona, don;t say you're just friends. because seriously this is not what normal bestfriends do. and don;t say that you're just close because seriously I'll beat the out of you." Yonghwa-hyung said.

"Then what should i say?" I said and rolled my eyes at him. Seriously, even me, I don't know what's happening with me. I'm not my normal self when I'm with Yoona but as of now we call ourselves "bestfriend" . yes, we are bestfriends. I don;t know what a normal bestfriends do with each other since I don;t have one before. I only have these three idiots. and I can't treat yoona the way I treat them. For the fact that they are boys and yoona is a girl. I don;t know why everyone around me and yoona is thinking weird about our relationship. This is what normal bestfriends do? right?

"seriously hyung. i don;t want my yoona-noona to be hurt." Minhyuk said. and he looks so serious. i don;t know what happens to yoona and minhyuk and why are they are so attached to each other despite the fact that they just met more or less a month.

"I don't know what you're thinking hyung. but I want to tell you. you and yoona is weird." Jungshin snorted.

"I don't know what you're thinking but me and yoona are just close and we are bestfriends. you can beat the out of me now hyung because this is all I can answer. and Minhyuk stop owning yoona. he's not yours." I said while I sit down with them.

"Hyung? what's you're answer to my statement, you answered yonghwa-hyung and minhyuk, what about me?" JUngshin said. sighs. this idiot.

"I don;t have anythign to say. what you said is idiotic." 

"OUCH! meanniieee~" Jungshin said. I don;t know why yoona thinks minhyuk is the cutest. for me it's jungshin. he seriously looks like a pet.

The door of my bedroom opened and yoona emerged wearing one of my shirt and a denim short. which I packed. I knew it. she really looks y in shorts. HAHAHA I packed the right clothes.

 

"let's go I'm starving." she said running to me. she clings to my arms but minhyuk being a kid yanked yoona out of me and drag her outside.

"Hyung! Noona is mine today!" he said. clinging to yoona like a koala. seriously, he only acts cute when she's with yoona. when yoona is not around. he is a cold. silent boy.

"wait a minute baby, let me just fix hyunnies hair? okay?" yoona turned and runs towar me.

Minhyuk is glaring at me. seriously? is he jealous?

 

"sit down first. let me fix your hair." yoona said. smiling. I sat on the sofa and let her do what she wants. I can't stop her.

she combed my hair and i knew exactly what she will do with my hair. she will tie it apple style. she's always bugging me about my hair, saying that it is uncomfortable. well it is. sometimes I can;t see a thing. but want my hair to cover my face so that no one can recognize me.

"there, better" she said and she runs to Minhyuk while the moron smiles like a puppy.

I stand up and we headed to the supermarket near my condo.

We ate in a fast food chain and decided to go to he supermarket. since I have nothing at my house. and since yoona will be staying over we need some things. Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk (well Minhyuk doesn't want to) decided to just wait for me and yoona at our garage siince they don;t want to go to the supermarket where there will be a lot people. seriously, even in supermarket someone recognizes them. they're becoming popular.

"Hyunnie~ Let's go! I'm excited. I really like going to the supermarket." she said smiling I drape my hands over her shoulder and her arms automatically wraps around my waist. This is what normal bestfriends do? right?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOONA's POV

Jonghyun carried me and put me inside the cart.

and that is...

FUN!!!! OMG!!!!! IT's exciting. I was just 7 years old when I last ride a cart. everyone is lookinga t us strangely and I don;t mind. and I think Jonghyun doesn;t mind too since we keep on buying what we need.

Jonghyun buys all my favorite food. even the shampoo and toothpaste that I want. hehehe. I really like Jonghyun she spoils me not unlike my mother. HAHAHAHA.

It's already 6:00pm when we finnish tidying up Jonghyun's condo and we will be heading to his practice with cnblue boys. I want to change my clothes. -_- but jonghyun she said he will not let me come if i'm not wearing a short. serioulsy he have a thing with shorts. i just change my tshirt ang got one of his white vneck shirt it is too big for me that my cleavage is showing. Jonghyun looked at me and said. "That yoona is seriously y." he said and he winked at me. I glared at him. Seriously, Now I know JONGHYUN IS REALLY A ERT!!!

"seriously, you may have small s, but you have a cleavage.? y yoona." he said while laughing.

I throw him my pillow and runs toward him pulling his hair. 

"OUCH! THAT HURTS STOP IT" jonghyun said while laughing. I laugh with him and suddenly he became serious.

"Seriously you looks so y. I like what I am seeing right now But I don't want anyone to see your bra, it's only for my eyes."and then he laughs again.

"ERT" i hissed. 

"Put a colored shirt" he said and then he goes to his closet and i followed him.

"here, change into this." he gave me a small pink blue shirt. 

"go outside, i'm going to change." He is lying in his bed. seriously? how can i change?

"Change here, seriously yoona. i think I have a good idea what your body looks like. you basically slept with thin clothe." he said rolling his eyes.

I SWEAR JONGHYUN HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY. 

One is the genius, serius, mysterious type i see and everyone see in the school and the other one is a ert, obnoxios boy when he's at home.

sighs. I turned around and I take off my white shirt and heard jonghyun laughs I put the blue shirt and turned towards Jonghyun.

He stands up and hugs me. "My bestfriend so y I want to eat her." HE said in playful manner. kissing my neck.

WHAT THE ??? seriously day by day we are becoming intimate. IT IS NORMAL RIGHT?

"c'mon Jonghyun! stop playing around , let's go! the boys are waiting." I said rolling my eyes.

 

----------

When I think about it it's the first time I hear the boys playing together. and they are good. Yonghwa's voice is so beautiful but it becomes more beautiful when Jonghyun is joing him. their voice compliments it's each other. Yonghwa has a strong rocker voice while Jonghyun has a smooth sweet voice. I spent the night watching them play. takign care of Minhyuk when they have their break. Jonghyun can't go near me when Minhyuk is present. he's basically shooing Jonghyun saying that he already have me most of the days. HAHAHA. Minhyuk is so cute. I want him to be my brother. Jungshin and yonghwa still loves to trease me, but now I just laugh along with them and tease them too.

They ended their practive around 11pm and decided to just go home since they are too tired to play.

Me and Jonghyun went to the room and Jonghyun fall face down to his bed to tired to move.

"Let's just eat tomorrow, I want to sleep and I'm too tired to eat." he said to me.

"Okay. I'll just take a quick shower. just change your clothes." I said and grab my things.

"Yoona yah~~~ I want you to wear this." he said while giving me thin white tank top and white boyleg.

"HEY! ISn't that too much!!!! I am basically wearing nothing when I wear that." i said  snatching the offending clothes he have in his hands.

"BUT I LIKE THIS ONE!" he whines and pouts. seriously, Am i with a kid? scratch that. a erted kid.

"NO!" I said and then i walked towards the shower. before I close the door he put's his foot on the door to stop the door from closing. if you'll not gonna wear it I'll throw all your things outside. he said smirking.

I threw him my "Seriously?" look and then sighs. I grabbed the clothes she wants me to wear and took my shower.

After my shower Is aw the ert lying in the bed with his boxers.

ARE WE ON A HONEYMOON????????

"YAH! seriously. If somebody will see us, they will gonna think weird." sitting close to him.

he look at me and said" wow. nice bra. I like red." he said smirking! i punch him good in his stomach.

"YAH! BE SERIOUS!!!!!" i said punching everywhere.

"STOP! I'll be serious. sto killing me." he said.

he suts down and look at me. 

"no one will see us, okay? it;s my house and it is locked. and we're not doing anything. stop thinking weird. and I just want to see you like that, I like y girls. " HAHAHAHAHA! se said turning devil again. I sigh. ther's no winning with him.

I lie down and put my blanket on. I will just sleep. he's so energetic I want to punch him. Jonghyun lie down also and put his arms around me. "Goodnight bes." he said and then he kissed me again in the neck.

"Goodnight." and then I started to travel in my dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I WANT A NAUGHTY JONGHYUN SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME."