Chapter Fourteen

That is Unexpected

 

After wearing something decent, with decent I mean Jonghyun’s white shirt and a short and after making sure that my heart is beating normal I go out and found Jonghyun with matching white shirt with me. Okay. Why is he always wearing a white shirt? Doesn’t he have anything to wear? Not that I’m complaining he’s still handsome minus the hair and the big glasses.

“let’s go?” he said as he extend his hands to me.

I grinned and grab his hands. “Let’s go! I’m HUNGR~Y”

We walked holding hands, mind you, not just simply holding hands, it is holding hands while swaying. Hell yeah. \m/

Whenever we’re like this I feel proud. I mean, who wouldn’t? I’m the bestfriend of the nicest guy in the whole wide world.

Looking back at my old self months ago, not that I’m a self-centered but whenever I am seen with some guy, everybody will think how lucky that guy is for walking with me. My life totally changed when Jonghyun entered, I somehow feel complete.

After eating and making sure I’m stuffed. I became over-excited of having my wish grant.

“So, tell me, what is your wish?” he said, draping his arms around my shoulder as we walk.

“Just come with me, “ grabbing his hands and pulling him.

After arriving at our destination…

“No Yoona! I will not.. no! Let’s get out from here.” Jonghyun said pulling me away.

“No!! You promise! You should grant my wish!” pushing him inside the establishment.

“I’m perfectly fine with my hair!” Jonghyun said. Yes folks my wish is for him to cut his retarded hair.

“But I’m not fine with it, it’s uncomfortable to look at.” Still pushing him.

“Then don’t look at me!!” He hissed.

I stop pushing him. “Fine!” and then I walked away from him. I am throwing tantrums stomping my foot away from him.

“Hey!!!! Where are you going?” the bastard shouts.

“Away from you! Since you don’t want me to look at you! STUPID!” walking, still not looking at him.

I was busy throwing tantrums I didn’t notice that the pavement is not flat, I lost my balance and fell, and since I was wearing a short I scrape my knees and it’s bleeding I am trying not to cry but it hurts. I stand up even if my knee stings like hell and very determined to get away from my stupid bestfriend.

I was limping when Jonghyun  grab my shoulders and made me look at him, but since I’m a tough and I’m not done yet with my tantrums I refused looking at him.

“Yoona-yah! Why are you so stupid? “ he said inspecting my knee.

HMP! NO I’m not talking to you!

“We have to clean your wound, come on!” he said dragging me.

I stayed rooted in my spot. HMP!

“Hey! Look at me!” he said making me look at him.

“No! I will not look at you. I hate your face! Let me go!” I heard him sigh I look at him very secretively, and found him scratching the back of his head.

“Okay, okay, you win. I’ll cut my hair but we have to clean your wound first, come on?”

“Okay!” I smiled and cling to his arms. See? I’m easy to appease.

“This kid!” he said, ruffling my hair.

After cleaning my wound and putting on a patch on it. Me and a so-not-willing Jonghyun entered the salon.

“Hi unnieeee~~” I back hugged one of my favorite stylist ever. She jump a bit surprised but smile when she found out it’s only me.

“Yongie-ahhh, I missed you brat, why are you not visiting me huh? Just because you’re too beautiful you’re not visiting your unnie. I’m hurt you know?” she’s faking it, don’t be deceived, he’s a drama queen. Hahaha

“Uniiiee~ Mianhheee, I’m just busy with school, you know?” acting really cute.

“Aigggoooo, this kid, how can I stay mad when you’re so cute?” she pinched my cheeks and I said “Unniiiieeee~”

“So? What brings you here? You need new haircut?” she said.

Ohhh, I almost forgot Jonghyun, I look back and found him standing really awkward near the salon’s door. I grabbed his hand and drag him towards unnie.

“Unnie, please make this guy’s hair decent.” I said as I pushed Jonghyun to her. I see Jonghyun rolled his eyes but nevertheless bows and introduce himself to Jae Hya-Unnie.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jonghyun Imnida.”

“ohhhh, annyeong Jonghyun-ssi, I’m Jae Hya, so are you Yoona’s Boyfriend?” Jae Hya unnie said as she winks at me.

“Aniyo unnie, he’s my bestfriend.”

“ohhh—kaayyy” She said it, in a very sarcastic tone. Leave the teasing to Jae-Hya unnie. She’s the master.

“C’mon Jonghyun in less than an hour Yoona will fall for you even more.” Jae-hya unnie said as he pushed Jonghyun in front of the morror.

“Yoona-yah! Go somewhere, I want to surprise you when I’m done with your boyfriends hair.”

“Arasso, I’ll just grab some ice cream.” As I was heading towards the door.

WAIT A MINUTE..

“UNNIIIIEE~~ HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND” I stomped and walk towards the ice cream store.

30 minutes has passed,and I’m so bored to death surely JaeHya-unnie is done with Jonghyun. I decided to go back to the salon.

“Unniiiiee~ Where’s Jonghyun?” I shout but Jae-hya just gave me a knowing look.

 I look around and try to search for Jonghyun but he is nowhere to be found.

“Patience dear, You are so lucky to have a very handsome boyfriend like him. He can pass as in idol you know?”

“Unnie, he’s not my boyfriend. So? Where is he?” craning my neck left and right.

“My assistant is just doing the finishing touch. He’ll come out soon.” And with no further interruption the curtain in the other side of the room opened and revealed a guy.

“So unnie? Where is he? What’s taking him so long?” I said as I still searched for Jonghyun.

JaeHya-unnie just click his tongue and shake his head while laughing.

I looked at her confused and before I knew it someone so handsome, it’s a sin to be that handsome. Stop in front of me.

“Yoona-yah! I think the hair doesn’t suit me.” It is inconsiderate for him to be that handsome if he’s not planning on fathering my children. I stared at him, maybe drooling, when I snapped back into reality when I realized he just talked to me.

“HUH?” yeah yoona, that’s the smartest thing to say.

“yah? Are you okay?” he said, slightly shaking me. “noona, I told you, it doesn’t suit me.” The guy said.

“No! Yoona is just shocked!” jaeHya-unnie is till laughing at me.

Then it hits me, the guy in front of me is no other than my bestfriend.

“Jonghyun-ah?” I said, my mouth still hanging.

“uhh.. yeah?” he said. Seemingly confused.

The Jonghyun in front of me, is not wearing the retarded glasses anymore. And his hair is cut but not that short. The Jonghyun in front of me is.

HANDSOME.

 tumblr_mki81gOQVi1rvmczxo1_500.png

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~ Okay It’s weird. I know Jonghyun is handsome but not this handsome.

I momentarily forget the ultimate love of my life G Dragon. That’s how handsome he is.

“WAAAAAAA!! Jonghyun-ah!!” I hugged him really tight clinging to him like koala.

“You’re so handsome, be the father of my children!!!!” I said still clinging to him.

He just chuckled and Jaehya-unnie just laughed.

“Stupid Yoona!” Jonghyun said and hugged me.

“Noona, we’ll go ahead. Thanks for the hair cut.” Jonghyun said to JaeHya Unnie before we leave.

“No need to thank me, just take care of uri-yoona, arasso jonghyunnie?”

“ahh.. neh. Kamsahamnida.”

“kamsahamnida unnieee.. I love you.” I hugged JaeHya unnie and run after Jonghyun.

 

We are going to Jonghyun’s house. And as usual, he’s hand is s around my shoulder and my arms hugging his waist when I noticed a lot of girls are looking at our direction.

Jonghyun is oblivious to the surrounding and he just continues to walk.

I heard one of the girls clearly fangirled over Jonghyun.

Fangirl 1: “OMO! Is that Lee Jonghyun!, OMO! OMO! I think it really is him, is he going to perform again?”

Fangirl 2: OMIGOSH!!!! He’s still handsome! I miss him!

Fangirl 3: But whose that girl ?

I looked back at them and they looked back at me. OMO! These girls, they should divert their eyes when the subject of their conversion looked at them. Where are the manners?

Fangirl 1: She’s pretty.

Fangirl 3: Girlfriend?

Fangirl 2: Ohh so she’s the one who made uri-Jonghyun quit playing.

Fangirl 3: I hate her already.

I was about to start a fight with them but Jonghyun just tightened his hold on my shoulder.

“Jonghyunnie~ Let me avenge my self with those girls!” I was struggling to free my self when jonghyun suddenly hugs me really tight.

“Don’t! It’s because of this that I don’t want to cut my hair, people still recognizes me. I’m famous you know?” he chuckled and then let me go.

“tsss! Arrogant.” I rolled my eyes but laugh at his arrogant remark, he can be really playful at times.

“ottokkkee Jonghyunnie, you will be snatched away from me. Otttoookkkkkkee????”

“Silly, This is your wish right? You have to bear my fangirls.” He laughed, I thought he hates popularity.

HMP!

“Joking! I love you, okay? I’ll never let anyone snatch me away from you.” He said as he kiss my nose.

BADUMP! BADUMP! BADUMP!

OMO! OMO!

I stay rooted, I can’t move a muscle. There’s the weird badump badump of my heart again. I clutched my heart. Trying to normalize my racing heart when Jonghyun leveled his eyes on mine.

“hey? What happened?” he said full of concern.

“Nothing, come on! Let’s go home! I am really tired my hurts from your judo class.”

What is that? Seriously Lee Jonghyun is bad for my health.

He’s giving me a heart attack.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Monday has come and Lee Jonghyun is debating whether to put his eye glasses back or not.

Whatever, Yoona will just remove it anyways. Why bother to put it.

He left his eye glasses and proceed to school.

This is why I hate to cut my hair, people still recognize me. What the , they are looking at me! I hate this! I hate this! Why did I end up surrendering to yoona? Arggh! That girl is bad for his health.

He was avoiding the stares being thrown to him by looking downwards while walking when suddenly he heard her voice.

“Jonghyunnie~” Man, she’s loud. He smiled and lifted her eyes and found yoona running to him in full smiles. He open his arms at the exact moment Yoona jump to him. He hugged her waist and slightly lifted her up. She smells like strawberry. He inhales her scent and then let go of her.

This is why I can not say no to her request. She’s really very special.

“Why are you so energetic? Something happened?” he asked her as she drags her towards their classroom.

“I suspected that a lot of girls will be looking at you so I waited here, I will not let anyone flirt with you.” He narrowed her eyes and scanned the surrounding.

“argghhh! I knew it, look they are looking at you! Stop being handsome! I hate you!” I was just laughing with her remarks.

“let’s go! We’ll be late.” I said and hang my hand over her shoulder.

As soon as I entered our classroom. Everyone got quiet. This is weird.

Then I heard it. Squeals.

I sigh. Guess I have to bear with it.

“yah! Stop squealing like pigs!” I heard yoona shout at them. Seriously, this girl is awesome. It’s not a wrong move to get close with her.

I am not really fond of girls, they are noisy human being. But when yoona appeared to my life the exact definition of noisy, feminine, clingy girl I hate, I knew I just have to avoid her.

I tried okay? I tried avoiding her. But to no avail, I love being with her. I want to protect her. I want her with me. Yonghwa-hyung is always teasing me. But no, I’m sure. I’m not in love with her, she’s just a bestfriend and she’s a girl, that’s why I’m being extra sweet to her. That’s it. I like her as a bestfriend.

But sometimes I questioned myself, is kissing her and wanting to kiss her everyday and to be with her everyday part of being a bestfriend?

Arggghhhh. I hate thinking early in the morning. Stop it. Just enjoy the moment Jonghyun!

I heard Yoona sit beside me with a HMP!

“Argghhh,, I’m getting old! I hate you! Stop being mysterious! It’s gathering more attention!” She crossed her arms and I find It really cute. I move my chair close to her and pinch his cheeks. She just pout.

Now, that’s bad. I really want to kiss her.

“ I knew it! I knew it! The moment I saw the 3 other guys! I knew it! You’re burning, right?” Yuri is suddenly in front of me. How did she get here that fast?

“Ahh. Yeah, you’re Jonghoon’s girlfriend right? “ I said. And yeah, she blushed.

“Yes, but not anymore., going back, I thought you’re quitting?”

“Hmm, yoona wants me to perform again, so I think I’ll perform again.”

Yuri looked at yoona and back to me. I knew what she’s thinking, well I often hear them tease yoona about me. I wonder why they see us having a relationship. We are clearly acting like bestfriends right?

“ohhh Jonghyun-ssi. You look good with your new hairstyle. “ Hyoyeon is now with us and well, all yoona’s friend is gathered around me and yoona.

I am used to it by now. Next to yoona, these 8 girls are the only girls I talked to. They are loud like yoona, but I can tolerate.

Yuri: but he looks even more handsome before,  a lot of girls are asking him out.

Sooyoung : You mean, he’s really popular even before.

Yuri : yeah! I think so, right? Burning?

How can I answer questions like that? I look around and found Yoona sulking. Why is she sulking?

“ I don’t know.” I answered Yuri then I excused myself.

I texted yoona to come meet me at the rooftop. I didn’t get any reply but still, I went to the rooftop and rested. After I cut my hair, everything goes back from the way it was before. Everybody is giving me attention again and I’m not liking it.

I heard the metal door opening I was about to get up when I saw Yoona walking towards me, she is pouting, why is she sad? What happened?

“Hey..” I got up and hugged her. “what’s the matter? Why are you sad?” I said while patting his head.

“Jonghyun-ah, I think I’m jealous” I wanted to laugh but because yoona is having her moment so I refrain myself.

“why? Why are you jealous?” still holding her waist but looking at her.

“yuri knows you before I know you and she even know that you look handsome even before and then there’s a lot of girls looking at you and I heard a lot of them having a crush on you. And then yuri said that a lot of girls asked you to date before because you are famous. I thought you’re only mine but I am thinking I have to share you and I don’t think I can do that and…” she was about to say more but I shut her up with a kiss.

Huh?

I kissed her in the lips?

Yoona is staring wide eyed at me.

“You…”

“I have to shut you up. You’re blabbing nonsense. “ I looked away from her. I can hear my heart beating fast.

“You kissed me.” Yoona is pointing at me he’s still shocked.

“I am always kissing you” I said.

“But not on the lips.” She retaliated.

“Because you’re jealous.” I said.

“ahhhh..okay.” she smiled at me. Good thing Yoona believed in me, but why did I kissed her? I know I am always kissing her but not in the lips. WHAT THE JONGHYUN! YOU’VE DONE IT! ERT!

“and just so you know, you’re the only one for me. So don’t be jealous.” I ruffled her hair. That’s one thing for sure. The only thing I’m sure of. I may be confused with what I am feeling with her right now but I know for sure, I can’t be with any girl anyone other than Yoona.

-------------------------------------

I at Man's Point of view,

HAHAHA! That's the last one. :)

yoonhae1223 sorry I am not good with man's point of view. 

I'll just practice some more.

main_stefan I'll do that! I'm just waiting for a good moment *winks*

HAHA!

------------------------------------