Filler Chapter 2

That is Unexpected

“ WAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It’s the sun!!!!” Hyoyeon exclaimed as soon as they got out in the Airport. They are now in Indonesia (to be exact Bali) to enjoy the beach.

“Yah! Noona, don’t make a scene, is this your first time seeing a sun?” Jungshin said as he walks toward the side of Hyoyeon.

“Avatar, you can’t ruin my mood today. Waaaa!!! I can already smell the ocean!!!” Hyoyeon said stretching her arms enjoying the warmth the sun is giving her.

“Let’s go to the hotel now and arrange our things so that we can enjoy the beach as soon as possible. “ Jonghoon said, unfortunately only him and Hongki can go since the other was not allowed by their parents.

The group had reserved six rooms, since they are expecting that all FT Island boys were coming.

Room 1: Seohyun, Sunny and Jessica

Room 2: Hyoyeon Sooyoung and Tiffany

Room 3: Yoona, Yuri and Taeyon

Room 4: Jonghyun and Yonghwa

Room 5: Jungshin and Minhyuk

Room 6: Hongki and Jonghoon

The boys waited for the girls on the front of the hotel, they are all wearing shirt and surfer shorts with sunglasses. They are just standing there but people are already staring at them. They all look dress simply but they just are booming with appeal.

Finally the girls comes out looking cute with their outfit. They approach the boys, all of them catching the attention of everyone. They simply glow. ( Let’s just skip the part that the boys compliments the girls. Tss -_-) 

holiday143.jpg?w=630

 

“So let’s go?” Jonghyun said holding Yoona’s hand. Yoona smiled at Jonghyun and said “LET’S GO TO THE SEA” Jonghyun just laugh at how excited Yoona looks he can’t help but pinch her nose. “So why are you showing your belly button?” Jonghyun said looking at Yoona’s exposed tummy.

“Why? Is it ugly to look at?” Yoona who is so dense thought that her tummy looks bad that’s why Jonghyun is asking her.

 “No, you actually look y but the guys are staring at you.” Jonghyun said.

“Hmm is that so? You want me to untie this?” looking at her tie shirt.

“Hmmm. No I prefer you looking y. “ Jonghyun smirked. “ besides I will be with you all the time, they can’t really approach you., so where’s your swimsuit? I want to see you in swimsuit.” Jonghyun said looking at the bag Yoona is holding.

“I’m shy so I don’t want to wear that with a lot of people.” Yoona said while pouting.

“Ehhhhhh????? But I want to see you in swimsuit Yoona-yah!” Jonghyun said stomping his foot childishly.

“Stop it you ert.” Yoona said and glared at Jonghyun. “ BUT!!!!!! I want to see it! I want to see it!!!! Why did you even bother buying it when you’re not going to wear it!” Jonghyun is whining like a little kid, and yoona can’t help to think that he is too cute for his own good.

 “Stop it Jonghyun, girls are staring at you.. you’re too cute..” yoona said as pinch both Jonghyun’s cheek.

“ But I want to see you in swimsuit.” Jonghyun said while pouting.

“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll wear it later when there are less people around.” Yoona said to stop the whining Jonghyun holding her hand. “You’re such a kid sometimes.” She said.

“And I’m such a cute kid. And you love me“ Jonghyun said grining at Yoona. Yoona just shook her head and smiled. They walk towards the beach hand in hand with the others.

They began playing in the water, playing all sorts of game they can think off. After an hour Jonghyun got out of the water and just watch the others play. Yoona sensing that Jonghyun is not with them started to look around. Jonghyun look at Yoona, marveling how beautiful her bestfriend is. As soon as Yoona found him they look at each other, the beautiful girl smiled at her as she was walking towards him. How can he be lucky to found someone as beautiful as Yoona? Her future boyfriend will be so damn lucky to have her.

Ouch. That hurts. Yoona having a boyfriend. No. That’s a big No to Jonghyun. He just can’t see and he does not want to see Yoona with other guys. He will not allow it.

“Hey, what are you doing here alone?” Yoona said as she sat beside Jonghyun.

“I’m tired.” He said as he lay his head on yoona’s lap.

“Tss. You’re just lazy.” Yoona said as she played with Jonghyun’s hair.

“Yoona..” he said as he look at Yoona.

“Hmm?” Yoona said still playing with his hair.

“You’re not allowed to have a boyfriend, okay? I will not allow it.” Jonghyun was so serious that Yoona can’t help but laugh.

“Yah! I’m serious here! Why are you laughing?” Jonghyun sat up and stared at the laughing Yoona.

“Ahh. Nothing! Why are you not allowing me to have a boyfriend? Hey! I want to have a family, and I want to have my own children.” She said playfully to Jonghyun.

“But I don’t want you to have any guy beside me. I think I’ll just kill your future boyfriend.” He said. Yoona just laugh at his bestfriend’s cuteness and hugged him. Jonghyun hug her back.

“Arasso. I will not get a boyfriend as long as you won’t approve of him. Seriously, I don’t need a boyfriend. I have you with me already.” She said. Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. “Yes. You are only mine.” He said and kissed her cheeks. “And you are mine” Yoona smiled and kiss both Jonghyun’s cheeks.

“Arasso. Let me lie again. I feel tired. “ He said as he lie down on Yoona’s lap. Suddenly Jonghyun blurted out “Yoona-yah! Let’s sleep together, I’ll just ask Yonghwa-hyung. The bed is big for us.”

“Arasso. Arasssoo. Let’s sleep together. I’ll ask Seohyun to sleep with Yonghwa-oppa too.”

“Yeah let’s do that. But I am really tired. Let’s just go back to the hotel. It’s too hot in here” Jonghyun said as he stand up. “Aish this guy such a kill-joy.”

“Whatever, let’s go.” Jonghyun said dragging Yoona back to their hotel.

After getting back to the hotel.

“Let’s just stay in our room. Yonghwa-hyung wouldn’t mind you being there.” Jonghyun said as he stop Yoona entering the girl’s room.

“Let me change my clothes first I’m soaking.” Yoona said pointing to her clothes.

“Change in our room, you have your extra clothes inside your bag right? And don’t tell me you are embarrassed. You already change your clothes in front of me.” Jonghyun smirked. “Jerk.” Yoona said while glaring at the smirking Jonghyun. Well I cannot win with him. I just change in their room.

 

 “I’ll shower first Jonghyunnie, wait for me. Don’t sleep yet.” I know this idiot he will sleep once I get to the bathroom.

Without minding that Jonghyun is still in the room watching her, she took off her shorts and blouse revealing her with just only her two-piece swimsuit. She’s looking for a hanger in Jonghyun and Yonghwa’s shared cabinet to hang her wet clothes that she did not notice a shocked jonghyun paralyzed in the floor looking at her walking only in two-piece.

“Errr. Jonghyunnie, where’s your hanger?” Yoona turned around and see a freezing Jonghyun. He’s not moving at all. She moved closer to him when he still did not move.

“Hey, I’m asking where’s the hanger? Why are you only standing there?” Ehh? What’s wrong with this moron? Why is he not moving?

“Are you alright?” yoona shook Jonghyun a little bit.

Jonghyun blink and saw Yoona dangerously close to him. “HUH?” he said.

“I said, where’s your hanger? I need to hang my clothes.” Jonghyun looked for a hanger and give it to yoona.

Puzzled with his weird actions, yoona approached Jonghyun after hanging her clothes.

“Hey, are you alright?” she said nudging Jonghyun.

“Uhm yes. I’m just taken aback with you wearing your two-piece.” He said as he looked down scratching the back of his head.

“Seriously? For someone as ert as you? You got frozen because you saw me in two-piece? You even saw me in just my under wear.” Yoona said while laughing.

Jonghyun look straight at Yoona’s eyes and said huskily  “Because you’re so ing y Im Yoona”. And now it’s Yoona’s turn to get frozen. OH MY GOD MY HEART! I CANNOT WITH THAT STARE! OMG! I’M GETTING PREGNANT WITH JUST THIS MORON’S STARE. NEED TO CALM MY NERVES. NEED TO ACT NORMAL.

“uhm yeah, your wish granted. You know seen in me in swimsuit. Now help me stand up I need to shower.” Yoona said.

As soon as Yoona is standing up Jonghyun hugged her from behind. He bit her left shoulder and said. “You look really tempting. Now go shower before I do anything stupid.” He said and released Yoona from the hug. Yoona is confused but just do what Jonghyun told her.

After both of them finished their shower ( I wish they shower together, but I’m still an innocent writer. HOHOHO) Jonghyun helped Yoona dry her hair so that they can sleep.

“Let’s sleep yoona-ah. Really tired.” Jonghyun said as he drop his body on the bed.

“Arasso arasso.” She lie down beside Jonghyun and hug his waste. Jonghyun faced her and also hugged her waist. “You know what, I seriously almost lost my senses back there when you’re only wearing your swimsuit. I’m sorry.” Jonghyun said looking really sincere.

“why are you apologizing? You haven’t done anything wrong?” she said looking really puzzled.

“why do you have to be so innocent yoona-ah? Don’t go around wearing swim suit okay? Only I can see that.” Jonghyun said as he nuzzled his nose to Yoona’s nose. “Hmmm. Okay.” She said as she hugged Jonghyun more. “ohh. I can feel your yoona-ah.” Jonghyun said playfully. “ert!” but still hugging Jonghyun. “What’s your cup size? You’re is small” Jonghyun said looking at Yoona’s s. “aaaaahhh. Shut up ert I’m trying to sleep.” Yoona said trying to hide her s. “See. It’s just a bump Yoona! A bump!!!” Jonghyun said while pointing at his s. Yoona abruptly sit and glare at Jonghyun “Yah!!!!! I’m still young that’s why it’s small! STUPID ERT.!”

“Arasso. Arasso. Lie down. Let’s sleep.” Yoona glared at Jonghyun but lie down again. After sometime. ”You know, they said if you massage your s it will get bigger.” Jonghyun said controlling his laughter. “I don’t care.” Yoona hissed. “C’mon let’s make it a habit to massage your s before we sleep.”jonghyun said nudging Yoona. “aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Jonghyun let me sleep you idiot! Let me sleeeeeppp!!” Yoona elbowed him in the stomach. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! You look so pissed!” Jonghyun said laughing at Yoona.

“Because I am pissed. Moron! If you want big-ed bestfriend then leave me alone. ERT! I’m leaving!” Yoona got up and about to leave the room when Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

“I’m sorry. I am letting you sleep now. And I don’t need a big ed bestfriend. I am contented with your cute . Don’t be angry anymore. “ He said as he started kissing yoona around her face.

“You better be! Stupid.!” Yoona said as she sits down again to Jonghyun’s bed. “Why are so obsessed in my s all of the sudden?”  

“because they are cute, like your . Your are cute too. I like your and your .” Jonghyun said smiling.

“I really should feel harassed.” Yoona said rolling her eyes. Jonghyun just laughed and hugged her bestfriend. “Let’s sleep.. For real.”