Filler Chapter 3

That is Unexpected

Time sure flies fast when you’re enjoying.

The group is in the beach again to enjoy the heat and the water. Since its just 3 days they should enjoy as much as they want.

“Minhyuk-ah, do you know how to swim?” Sunny who’s holding Minhyuk’s hand while walking deeper to the sea suddenly asked.

“Yes Noona, Why?” Minhyuk faced Sunny still holding her hand.

“Good, because I don’t know how to swim” Sunny smiled and suddenly she wrapped her legs around his waist that he almost lost his balance.

“Yah! Noona!! You could’ve warned me!” Minhyuk smiled at her and Sunny just laughed.

“You adorable little thing.” Sunny cooed and run the tip of her nose to Minhyuk’s nose.

“Noona, you’re acting weird.” Minhyuk said with closed eyes enjoying Sunny’s initiated skinship.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Sunny said arms wrapped around Minhyuk’s neck and legs on his waist.

“I’m actually enjoying this.” Minhyuk huskily said then gave Sunny’s neck butterfly kisses. Sunny giggled.

“Yah. It tickles,” Sunny said while giggling pushing Minhyuk’s face away from her neck.

“Let’s just enjoy the sea, shall we? People are staring at us?” Sunny said suddenly conscious on how people stare at both of them.

“Let them stare. And this is the way I want to enjoy the beach.” Minhyuk said referring to how Sunny’s body is wrapped around him.

“Such a bad boy.” Sunny smirked and nuzzled to Minhyuk’s neck.

These two should really need to get a room. Hais!

On the other side of the beach.

“Seohyun-ah, don’t you want to swim?” Yonghwa was dripping wet since he just finished playing volleyball with the others,

“I’ll play later oppa.” Seohyun is sitting on the sand under a big umbrella.

Yonghwa sit with her. Both staring at the beach where they can see their friends play and the others flirting (Ahem).

“Why? Are you not good with the sun?” Yonghwa said still looking at the beach.

“Neh, if I played under the sun for too long I’ll get dizzy I don’t want to worry you guys. And besides I love watching other people have fun.” Seohyun said while smiling.

“I have an idea.” Yonghwa said and pulled Seohyun. “Let’s go to the hotel’s swimming pool. It’s not that hot there. You can play with the water. I’ll accompany you.”

“Eh? But oppa? How about the others?”

“Ohh. They are old enough they can look after their selves” Yonghwa stood up and offer his right hand to Seohyun.

“Is it really okay oppa?” Seohyun asked while holding Yonghwa’s hands.

“Let’s go. I want to have you alone.” Yonghwa smirked and pulled Seohyun up. Seohyun can just blush furiously with Yonghwa’s statement.

“Aigooo Oppa.” Seohyun said while fanning her face with his hand.

“Kyeopta!” Yonghwa let go of Seohyun’s hand and pinched both of her chubby cheeks. “C’mon now! Let’s enjoy our stay.”

They walk hand in hand towards the hotel’s swimming pool. Both enjoying the warmth of their hands is giving to each other.

“I just wish that every day is like this.”  Yonghwa suddenly said while looking at their intertwined hands.

“Like what?” Seohyun asked looking at Yonghwa’s eyes.

“Like this.” Yonghwa pulled their intertwined hands together. “It feels so right, holding your hands like this, I just don’t want to let you go Hyun.” He said smiling blissfully to the girl he’s holding hand with.

Seohyun returned back the smile feeling the contentment of Having Yonghwa on her side.

“Let’s go oppa! I want to play with you in the pool.” Seohyun suddenly said to hide her flushed face.  Yonghwa just chuckled but run with her towards the pool.

At the pool..

“Oppa. I will just stay here in the shallow part. I’m afraid to go in there.” Seohyun can swim but is afraid to go to the other side of the pool.

“C’mon Hyun. I’m here don’t be afraid.” Yonghwa said while approaching Seohyun. “ If you’re that afraid cling in my back.”

Seohyun do what she is told and cling to Yonghwa’s neck while her legs wrapped around his waist. Yonghwa’s cheeks were bursting due to happiness, all of them know Seohyun, she’s not the type of girl who just clings to any boy. Heck, he’s even afraid in going near other boys and Yonghwa is the only one she’s comfortable with.

Yonghwa swam with seohyun attached to his back. They are enjoying the moment together. After a while, “Oppa!!! Let’s take a picture I brought an underwater camera.” Seohyun twisting her neck to see yonghwa’s face.

“Really? Okay. Go get your camera.” Yonghwa said and repositioned Seohyun, she is now wrap in front of his body. After they got the side of the pool. Yonghwa grabbed both sides of Seohyun’s waist and lift her up so she is now sitting on the pool side.

Seohyun run to where her bag is and grabbed her camera, she went back to the pool and Yonghwa has his both hands outstretched signaling her to jump to his arms. Without thinking, Seohyun jump and wrap his legs around yonghwa’s waist.

“Let’s treasure the memories” Seohyun said. She kissed Yonghwa in the cheeks and captured it. Yonghwa was so surprised his world stop spinning. “Oppa? Are you okay?” Seohyun asked after a while since Yonghwa is still frozen oh his spot. “Yah! Seohyun-ah. You gave me a shock you should warn me first before you kiss me. HOOOOOOO!! I almost had a heart attack.” Yonghwa teasingly said to Seohyun. “Why? You don’t want me to kiss you?” Seohyun said blinking her eyes innocently. “Who said I don’t want a kiss?” Yonghwa grabbed the camera and took a picture this time he is the one kissing Seohyun while Seohyun is laughing.

At the same moment, Hyoyeon and Jungshin are having the time of their life…. Sun bathing.

Aigoo these two.

Actually it’s just Hyoyeon who is sun bathing, She and Junsghin is sharing a beach swing, hyoyeon is on top Jungshin while Jungshin has his arms around Hyoyeon’s waist. Sleeping. Both of them love sleeping, and they don’t care if people think their position is awkward. They are enjoying the peaceful day with each other.

Jungshin blinked as the sun rays reach his eyes. “Yah! Noona! Wake up. Your back will get burn, change your position.” Jungshin while slightly tapping Hyoyeon’s waist.

“Eh? What time is it?” Hyoyeon said still not fully awake. “I don’t know I don’t have my wact with me. Just lie in your stomach. I’ll just lie on my side.” Junsghin shift their position so that Hyoyeon is now lying face up while he lies on his side, he wrapped her arms again on Hyoyeon’s waist put on his shades and continue sleeping.

“Aigooo. Avatar, you surely enjoy hugging me, neh?” Hyoyeon said, while pinching Jungshin’s nose.

“Shut up noona! I’m sleeping” Jungshin answered as he nuzzled his nose on hyoyeon’s neck. Hyoyeon just laugh and just like Jungshin did, she closed her eyes and continues her sleep.

 

Jonghyun just stares at Jungshin and Hyoyeon he’s so sure that his brother is now developing feelings for his classmate and he can’t help but laugh, no one knows but Jungshin is his favorite dongsaeng he may not look like it but Jungshin is very loveable, he just hopes that both Hyoyeon and Jungshin can be happy.

“Hey, what are you looking at?” Yoona sat down beside Jonghyun and look where he’s looking.

“Hmmm. I find Jungshin and Hyoyeon noona a cute couple.” Jonghyun said as he repositioned himself so that he is sitting behind yoona, with yoona in between his legs, Hugging her waist.

“yeah, they suit each other, but they sure bicker a lot.” Yoona said while laughing.

“It’s just their way of showing their affection towards each other.” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah., Anyway we are going home I will miss this place, it’s just so beautiful and it became more beautiful because I’m with all of you.” Yoona said as she watches the clear blue sky.

“But I find you more beautiful than this place.” Jonghyun said as he gave yoona butterfly kisses on her neck.

“Will you stop doing that, it tickles.” Yoona said while giggling and pushing Jonghyun’s face away from her neck. But before jonghyun stops giving her kisses he bites her shoulder a bit.

“Ouch, are you a dog?” yoona said slapping jonghyun’s hand.

“No. But I can’t get enough of you.” Jonghyun said while smirking.

 “Aiggooo what a ert. I’m beginning get scared.” Yoona said teasingly to Jonghyun.

“For what? Whya re you scared?” Jonghyun asked not fully understanding what Yoona said.

“Nothing”. Yoona said as he wrapped her arms on Jonghyun’s neck and kissing him on both cheeks.

“Hey Yoona, will you get angry at me if I kiss you on the lips?” Jonghyun seriously asked as he stares at yoona. Yoona on the other hand, don’t know how to react.

“Hmmm.. Let’s see. Kiss me first then we’ll see what my reaction will be.” With that being yoona’s answer Jonghyun lowered his lips to meet yoona’s lips. Yoona closed her eyes and enjoy Jonghyun’s smooth and soft lips moving in her lips. It’s a sweet and innocent kiss that lasted for probably a minute and as they parted Jonghyun open his eyes to be welcomed by Yoona’s smiling face. “I guess I am not angry.” Yoona said while smiling at him. Jonghyun smiled and give Yoona’s lip another peck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody is having the time in their life. Both enjoying the warmth that the sun gives and the strong bond of friendship that they developed. It’s their last day on this paradise and they have not regret every single second they spend with each other.

When they go back to Korea, they are hella sure they will not see each other as often since Jonghyun is the only one with the same school as the girls. How the boys wish that they just transfer to the girl’s school like Jonghyun so they can have more time with the girls. This vacation just proved their feelings towards the girls.

Although they don’t want this vacation to end, soon they need to go back and they’ll just make a way to be together with the girls even though it’s hard.