Chapter Six

That is Unexpected

" Why? Womens not allowed here?" I asked them.

 

"Jonghyun, hhmmmm.. Let's just say that he really hates the crowd and he hates it more if its girls" Yonghwa winked at Jonghyun and the latter just rolled his eyes. 

"hyunnie-hyung really doesn't like or interact with girls, he find girls annoying." Avatar-- I mean Jungshin said.

Realization hits me so hard I almost fell. Does Jonghyun all along thinks that I'm a guy?

Think of it guys, He talks to me, (mind you, I'm the only one he talks on school), he is certainly not awkward / uncomfortable with me (he always raffles my hair when I do something that amuses him, he always pinch my cheeks and my nose too if I do something stupid) With wide eyes I approched Jonghyun sitting in the sofa. "YAH!! YOU! LOOK! I HAVE S! it maybe small but it is still there if you look closely!" All of their eyes widen and then they laugh, no, scratch that, they are roaring!!!

WHAT?????? What's the maater? I'm having my insecurity attack here. Do I really look like a guy to him??? I look at Jonghyun. he's so red! and he's biting his lips to hard to prevent himself from laughing, hes facing tilting sidewards not looking at me.

"YAH! JONGHYUN! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WAS A BOY? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE SO COMFORTABLE TO ME? OMG! " i fanned myself. can't hide my disappointment.

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

 

lolololololol

 

Okay, that's Jonghyun laughing his out. The other idiots are laughing at me too. They look so stupid. OHMYGHAD!

"yoona-yah! Although you're chest is as flat as the roads with no humps, I am not that idiot to think of you as a man." Jonghyun said wiping his tears.

"But why are you comfortable to me? I am a girl you know? and you hate girls" I asked him.

He stopped laughing, "It's okay if it's you. i don't really mind having you around" 

The other three looked suprised then snickered.

"really/" I asked Jonghyun. He nods.

I jump to him and clings to his neck making him wrap his hands aroung me to avoid falling.

"You always jump like that, it's dangerous you know?" He let me down and pinch my nose.

I pout at him and then smiled : HIHIHI. I know it's dangerous, but I also know that you will not let me fall" I sat close to him in the sofa.

"So yeah,, lots of love, moving on.." Minhyuk said looking oh so awkward.

" I said, I'm not going to perform again." Jonghyun said while playing random chords with his acoustic guitar.

"Yeah! I've heard that line millions of times and I'm still not convinced that you will jsut quit performing." Yonghwa said choosing a guitar hanging in the wall.

"I am not going to go through that again. My life is peaceful now and I don;t want to change anything." Jonghyun said.

"prrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt, TIME OUT!" I stand up and show a T sign with my hands. "wait up, let me get my facts straight. What made you stop performing Jonghyun? And what have you gone through?" I asked.

"Because he hates fame, when our band started getting famous in underground music, we laso started to became, well you know, sort of famous. Not that I'm boasting, but a lot of girls started following us." Jungshin said.

"and when he said following us, he mean, literally they are following is, wherever we go." Minhyuk continued.

"and that's when Jonghyun felt suffocated, you see, since before he is always the alone / quiet type. just playing his guitar in th corner. But when he started to became famous as the Burning guitarist. A lot of girls invadede his privacy, and when I see invaded they always at his house waiting for him to go out or go home, and it's really creepy. " Yonghwa said.

"why is he so famous with girls? I mean, no offense master, I find you really mesmerizing but with that looks, your fashion sense, I think no girls will give you second look." I said looking to Jonghyun.

"ahhhhh... you haven't seen him in his normal appearance?" Yonghwa said. 

"HUH? Normal appearance? Why is this his alien form?" I asked them, what are they gettng at?

"HAHAHAH! No! you see, yoona, jonghyun here is purposely trying to hide his face buy his ing reatrded glasses and the ing suicidal hair" Yonghwa said. He then walked towards a drawer and search for something.

 

He approached me and give me a picture.

 

tumblr_mb8e9jpaMT1qj83e4o1_500.png

"well he looks like that, before he became a ing autistic" Yonghwa said.

ohmygawd.my brain can't process anything. I know Jonghyun is handsome. But I can't believe he is this handsome. Now, i think I can imagine why girls are obssesed with him. I was drooling at the picture looking intently at it, almost worshipping it when someone snatched the photo.

Jonghyun throw it away somewhere. tss. kill-joy!

"Stop talking as if I'm not here" Jonghyun said irritated.

"then stop talking about quitting the band" yonghwa said.

"C'mon hyung! We all waited for this rockfest we can't afford not to attend this." Jungshin said.

"Please hyung, if we want to win we should practice now!" Minhyuk said.

"please jonghyun join them again i want to see you play the guitar" I, too begged,

He looked at me and he sighed, " You know? I can play the guitar and sing for you even if it is not a rockfest" Jonghyun said to me. 

i think my heart just stop. it stop working. OMG! SOMEONE KILL ME! I'm GOING TO DIE WITH HAPPINES. Iwas smiling at him when I hear Jungshin cleared .

 

"WHAT! " I glared at Jungshin. "SCENE-RUINER!" I hissed at him.

Avatar just hides behing his yonghwa-hyung again. Aisshh coward!

"woaaaahhh. that's unfair hyung! you will play for her but not with us? woaaahh. i fell hurt" Minhyuk said clutching his heart.

"C'mon dude! stop flirting will yah? I'm in the middle of planning how to kill you if you will not play with us." Yonghwa said. He's really frightenign sometimes.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Hyung you know I love playing and performing but I really hate being on the spot and people recognizing and following me."

"That's really ok hyunnie, You don't have to go back to your looks before. You can stay looking like a ing retard. Just play the guitar and sing" Yonghwa said.

"Not that we're famous because we're handsome it's just a bonus anyways" Jungshin said shrugging. OMG Isn't he a little overconfident?

"C'mon hyung I treat you porsoup everyday, just please stay with the band." Minhyuk said making beautiful eyes. Someone get a hammer I want to bang his super adorable cute face with it. WHO CAN SAY NO TO THAT???!

 

All eyes are at Jonghyun. Waiting for his answer.

 

"I.." Jonghyun said.

I gulped. Am I going to hear him play?

 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late update!

 

I was busy reading daragon fanfic.

 

Hey what you think of having yongseo moments?

 

HAHAHA

 

_______

 

 

"