Chapter Nineteen

That is Unexpected

soo. i decided to write again. although crappy but still. i want to finish this story because my mind is cooking up another story line. please tell me who you want to be the protagonist on my next story.

i know. i know. i'm sorry for being on hiatus but my notebook of idea was lost together with my bag.

and i also know that yoona has seunggi and jonghyun is now on wgm. but i really love this couple.

sorry for being inactive. i'll make it up to you guys.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

YOONA' POV

Days in Bali went by really fast, I almost wish I don't have to go back. 

 

"

“Hey Yoona, will you get angry at me if I kiss you on the lips?” Jonghyun seriously asked as he stares at yoona. Yoona on the other hand, don’t know how to react.

“Hmmm.. Let’s see. Kiss me first then we’ll see what my reaction will be.” With that being yoona’s answer Jonghyun lowered his lips to meet yoona’s lips. Yoona closed her eyes and enjoy Jonghyun’s smooth and soft lips moving in her lips. It’s a sweet and innocent kiss that lasted for probably a minute and as they parted Jonghyun open his eyes to be welcomed by Yoona’s smiling face. “I guess I am not angry.” Yoona said while smiling at him. Jonghyun smiled and give Yoona’s lip another peck.

"

 

WTH!! What's that replay for? I have to fan myself using my hand. hooo. it sure's getting hot in here. I remembered every details of Jonghyun's lips on my lips.

If I'm having confusing thoughts on my bestfriend status with him before now it's more of a war in my head, I don't know what to think anymore. I'm scared. Scared of being this confused. I'm scared of this, this feeling that I can't explain. I'm scared on the thought that I might fall in love with my bestfriend and if I do I'm scared of the changes.

I didn't know I was now seated on my own seat at our classroom. I'm so preoccupied with my own thoughts that I didn't notice that I have walked from our house to the school.

But my line  thoughts were interrupted when someone pulled my ear.

"OUCH! What's that for?"  i searched for the culprit and found Hyoyeon sitting beside me. 

"You're so out of it and it's early in the morning. What are you thinking?"  Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing really. I'm just.. just spacing out" I answered.

"You sure are spacing out, anyways, I have so much fun in Bali. Thank you guys for coming with me even though I know you all have to leave for classes. You' guys the best sisters in the world." Hyoyeon gave me a hug.

I hugged her too and smiled at the sincere words. "What was that for? You are acting strange." I said as we broke our hug.

"I mean in the next few months we will be graduating and I'm not sure if we girls will choose the same university. Just thinking about that makes me sad."

She sighed and smiled a little bit. "You are a little bit dramatic, aren't you?" i nudged her and smiled. "Don't you think it's more appropriate that we think about today and enjoy oursleves, than think about the future?" She looked at me seemingly dumbfounded. "You look like a fish out of water Hyo." I laughed at her face. "Because you sound so mature. Jonghyun is really a good influence to you." 

My smile faded a little bit and she noticed it. "oh why? LQ with yor bestfriend?" she sound concerned. "No. It's just that I'm confused. I don;t know what I'm feeling. It's confusing and it's frustrating." I sighed and looked away. " You kow what? Why don;t you apply what you preach? Jsut enjoy your time with him and don;t think about the future." she patted my head and I smiled "After all Jonghyun will not let anything and anyone snatch away your happiness. That I'm sure about." she said as she stand up and sat at her own chair.

Eventually, my classmates starts arriving and the classroom became its rowdy normal state. I looked at the door exactly the same time Jonghyun enters. Our classmates greeted him and he replied with a nod. I giggled at the thought that Jonghyun is still distant with just about everyone.

He slumped on his seat next to mine. "Good Morning Yoona" he said as he smiled at me. "You know you should smile like that too when others are greeting you" I said. "Hmm. You want me to? But I am under the impression that you are easily jealous so I think that it's a bad idea for me to smile at just about anyone." he smirked his signature smirk that only I can see. "What an arrogant beast" I said smiling while pinching his nose. "Ouch!" he said while removing my fingers. "But it's true. And I don't want any misunderstanding between us" he said seriously looking at my eyes. 

My heart worked double time that I thought I just run a mile. "Stop being so cheesy, you know I might fell in love with you." I said half joking as I looked away from him. "But you already love me right?" he said and I lokked back at him "Ofcourse I do, ypu are my bestfriend, remember?" and what the heck. What is this? did I just faked a smile on him?

"Riggghhhttt. BESTFRIEND" the second he said that our teacher came and we stopped our conversation.

 

The morning class became a blur. We missed a lot of lesson and I had a hard time understanding our lesson. I guess I need to be a frequest visitor to the library again. 

"Hey hyuniie, let's have lunch together" I said as I was arranging my stuff. "Together with the girls?" he asked. "Hmm. up tp ypu. if you want to eat with them or we eat at the roof top" I shrugged. "can we eat alone at the rooftop? just today. Tomorrow we can eat with the girls." "Oh okay. no problem! I'll just inform them."

We bought our food and sat in our favorite spot in the foortop. "Yoona, what are you planning after the graduation?" he suddenly asked as I set up our lunch. "hmm. I haven;t really thought about it, I guess I need to think first what I want to to be, then decide what university to apply for" "Is that so?" I noticed the strangeness in his voice."Why?" I said as I look at his eyes "It's jsut that I think I have to go to Japan after graduation" My heart fell. Ican't move. I know I'm a bit overreacting but we've been together almost everyday for the past months and parting ways to him more than a week is a super big deal. Just imagining to be really far from him never crossed my mind and then this. This will happen and in the near future? "Why?" is all that say "My parents are staying there and they want me to go over there and study more about music." 

"Can't you study music here instead?" I know I sound bratty and you may think I'm such a selfish for saying this but I just can't wrap up my mind at Jonghyun leaving. "Japan have the best school and my mom really wants to spend time with me." he said looking at me, reading my thought. I stand up " Hey, uhmmm.. You know Hyo and I have something important to discuss" I didn't wait for her relpy and dash out in the staurs I run until I'm sure I'm far away from him and slide down and began to cry.

OMG! I'm so pathetic, what is wrong with me? It's not that Jonghyun will leave because of something unreasonable. It's because of his parents and studies. I should really understand this but what the heck. Why am I feeling so sad? I just can't. I just can't imagine him not having him by my side. I punch my chest multiple times hoping that it numb my feelings. GROW UP YOONA! GROW UP! You can't have him for the rest of your life. 

Heart please stop hurting, cooperate with brain. Be logical please. But my heart is a stubborn it wo n;t stop hurting. I texted Hyoyeon and said I'm not feeling well and asked her to tell our teacher that I have to go home first.

I got home, mom is probably at work. I change my clothes and slump face down on my bed. I tried talking to my heart but I guess she;s not listening tome. "Please cooperate with brain. You have to be reasonable. Ypu have to stop hurting.I'll look like an idiot oif you keep on hurting and I keep crying" OK. I must be crazy. I changed my position and stared at the ceiling. I looked back at all the time I spent with him and how it is simply the happiest day of my life. I relased another batch of tears thinking that it is so short-lived and Jonghun will be leaving soon. 

She got up and grabbed her table calendar only a amonth and a half before graduation.

A month and a half to be with him.

A month and a half before he leaves to Japan.

A month and a half.

The damn tears keeps on falling and she angrily wiped it out. "Ypu are so dramatic Yoona. Freaking Dramatic"

She didn't notice hat eyes dropped and that she had fallen asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

So. I promise to update tomorrow. I mean later because it's 12:50am here in our country.

I'll probably give three updates and anothe tow next week. I'll work on this during weekends so I can finsih this.

So hi. I hope you back read and feel the story again.

I know I;m not a good at this writng thing but i really want to express and write.

I will be working with my story it will be alittle bit different. and i hope you suggest a lead.

and i hope they came from snsd, cnble, ikon, winner, bigbang or 2ne1 since theya re all i know in kpop.

and i you want one direction, 5SOS or the 1975 . HAHA

I hope to hear from you. 

and CAN i request some one to give me a banner?

Please?

 

THANK YOU

 

All the love, J