Chapter Sixteen

That is Unexpected

 

MC: “So you guys ready for some awesome music?????!!!!”  

CROWD: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* *YELL*

MC: “I can’t hear you!!! Let me repeat myself! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME AWESOME MUSIC??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

CROWD: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

“WOW! The crowd is wild” I shout at sunny who’s sitting on my side.

“I know right, this is awesome!!.” Sunny is as amused as I am, looking left and right ecstatic at the sight of different people enjoying the night.

MC: Without further interruptions,   I’ll introduce one of the contestants. It’s their first time here. So you guys should give them a hardcore welcome! Everybody! Give it up for BLOOMFIELDSSS!!!!!!!

So this is what rockfest looks like. HUL. It’s loud. The speakers are so near to us I can feel the vibration. This music is not my kind of music. The crowd is loud, my ears are hurting, but despite that all , me and the girls are enjoying. I can see some people jumping up and down with the music. head banging. Bumping each other. I can see a person is being lifted and being carried by the ocean of crowd. This is something. And it’s fun. I can relate to what Jonghyun is saying that playing in front of the crowd is the best thing he experience.

I jump along the crowd and enjoy the songs being played by the third contestants. When will CNBLUE perform? I can’t wait? What will the reactions of the crowd be? After another two bands the MC appeared again in the center of the crowd.

 

MC: The bands are wickedly awesome, Agree?!!!!!!!

CROWD: YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

MC: But wait, that just 5 contestants we still have two more. I know you guys are waiting for them.. ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEM???!!!!

The crowd went crazy !! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??!

MC: LET ME HEAR ANOTHER SCREAM! ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEM???!!!!

The crowds can’t wait anymore. They are screaming. Screaming their hearts out. Then I hear the chants..

“F.T. ISALAND!!!!!”

“CNBLUE!!!!!!!!”

So they are the most anticipated band. I can’t believe how famous they are. They are not just famous because they are handsome because surely the guys screaming the band’s name are no where near caring if the bands have handsome members. They are famous because of their music.  I feel excited knowing that Jonghyun will be soon playing. I scream with the crowd and look at my friends screaming CNBLUE and FT ISLAND alternately. We are becoming fangirls.

MC: So guys give it up for FT ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I thought it won’t get any crazier, well the crowd don’t think so. They gone wild.

Hongki: GOOD EVENING! WE ARE FT ISLAND! We’ll make you scream tonight, so enjoy the show rock and roll!

Then an ear splitting scream was heard on my right and that was Yuri screaming Jonghoon’s name like her life depended on it.

“YAH!!! YURI-UNNIE!! CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!!” because of the screams and loud music I have to shout to her to be heard, yuri-unnie just laugh and scream again jumping up and down to ftisland’s music. Hongki’s voice is so angelic and so emotional (?) yes.. that’s the word emotional he expresses the song with emotions, you can feel hurt, happiness and love with every song he sings. I was looking at Hongki mesmerized by his voice when I notice that all the time he was looking only at certain girl, and that girl is my Taeyon-unnie who at the same time, sitting quietly staring right back at Hongki. They are like in their own world looking each other, he’s song is for Taeyon-unnie only, nothing matters right now for them. I smiled at the sight. It’s really heart-warming.

After three songs, The members of FT Island bows to the audience and Hongki said the goodbye in behalf of

Hongki: Thank you for coming today! I love you!

It was supposed to be a message to everyone, but he’s eyes are glued to Taeyon-unnie. Taeng-unnie just smiled and mouthed a silent “PABO!” to Hongki. Hongki wink at her and wave to the crowd and exited the stage.

MC: Guys, are you still alive?????!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC: Well you should be, because I know you miss our last contestant. They did not participate last year and everyone is so disappointed. BUT NOW THEY ARE BACK! SO WHO’S BACK??? Let me hear you SCREAM THEIR NAME!!!!!

CNBLUE! CNBLUE! CNBLUE! CNBLUE!!!!!!

The MC went silent. The background music was turned-off. All you can hear is the chant of the crowd. Chanting cnblue!cnblue!cnblue! over and over again. Goosebumps! OMG! I can’t believe this.

The lights turn-off and everybody gets agitated, waiting for their return.

And after a while, lights still off….

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!”  The crowd went ballistic after hearing the voice hidden in the dark.

YONGHWA OPPPPAAAA!

YONGHWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

OMO!!! LET ME DIE! THEY’RE REALLY BACK!!!!

OMO! YONGHWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

How did they know it’s Yong-oppa? It’s just an “awww.”

I tried to look at the stage and even though it’s dark I can see their silhouette. CNBLUE IS HERE!.

“YEAH!”  then the lights turns-on. And visible now to the public are the most anticipated CNBLUE.

”C.N. to the BLUE in the house!

 We’re back!

 Miss us?”  Yong-oppa was looking at the crowd with his hand on his waist and the guitar dangling. They look confident like they are not facing thousands of people.

“Let this party START!!!” Yong-oppa screamed and the crowd went wild.

They sing I’m a Loner, Love and Intuition and for finale Jonghyun sang Gomawo-yo.

The crowd went silent and they lit up their cellphone, lighter and they wave them as Jonghyun was singing gomawo-yo. Again this is goose bump moment. Like they all been waiting for them to perform again. After the song ended and CNBLE bowed and thank their fans everybody can’t still believe that the boys are back and they are very overwhelmed that they keep talking about the performance.

 

~AUTHOR’S POV~

The rockfest ended and well, let’s just say that it’s obvious that cnblue wins the contest. The girls went backstage to congratulate the boys. They got to FT Island first and congratulate them for a job well done.

Jonghoon automatically goes to Yuri and hug her. While the latter hug him and kiss him in the cheeks. Yuri gave Jonghoon bottled water and started wiping his sweat while Jonghoon just let her be. His eyes never leaving Yuri and his hands are still on her waist.

On the other side. You can see Taeyon slapping Hongki’s shoulder a bit forceful the guy is now wincing in pain. ( So brutal Taeng-o!)

TAEYON: Yah! You have to sing often. It’s the only time you look normal.

HONGKI: Are you in love with me now noona? Can we get married already??

Hongki is like a puppy waiting for his master to acknowledge him. Bouncing up and down. Aiggooo.. this kid!

TAEYON: I only said you look normal!! Stop asking for marriage!!!

HONGKI: BUT NOONA! *insert sad puppy face here*

(How can you resist that taeng-o!) But Taeyon being mature that she is just flick Hongki in his forehead to hide her true feelings and give him a bottled water. (Yes! Uri Taeyon is also inlove with Hongki but is not going to admit it now, he needs to prove more. Aigggooo.. Taeyon)

“taeyon-unnie, yuri-unnie, we’ll leave you here, we still need to congratulate cnblue, stay here. We’ll congratulate them for you.” Yoona who don’t want to ruin the moment but is very eager to see Jonghyun said and went out to see the cnblue boys.

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun followed her and goes to CNBLUE’s tent.

Buy the time they enter the tent Jungshin stand up and approached the girls. Ehem. Let me edit that He Approached Hyoyeon.

“Yah! I thought you’re not going here anymore!” Jungshin eyeing Hyoyeon!

“Don’t Yah! Yah! Me I’m older than you!!!” Hyoyeon with his hands on her waist looking up because Jungshin is so tall!

“But you’re late! You should gone here after the performance, where have you been?”

Ohhhhhh.. What is this?? A lover’s quarrel? WAIT! They are not lover’s yet!!! What is wrong with this two?

“Hey! Guys! Chill, what’s wrong with both of you?” Exactly Sunny, you have voiced my concern!

“Noona!!! We’re a bit upset!” Minhyuk said while tugging Sunny’s dress.

 Ihhhh.. MInhyuk don’t look too cute, I may jump down and be one of the character of this story…hihihi >.<

So yeah back to the story.

Minhyuk is tugging Sunny’s dress while looking sad.

Sunny got worried.

“Wae? Wae is my Minhyukkie upset?” Sunny said as she wipe Minhyuk’s sweat and fixing his hair.

“Noona, why did you congratulate FT Island first? We won right? Why didn’t you congratulate us first? Minhyuk is now doing his saddest (cutest) puppy eyes.

No one in sane mind can resist that face! OK!!

Sunny tiptoed and kissed Minhyuk’s cheek “Awwww. Don’t be sad. I’m sorry did I upset you too much?

Minhyuk smiled note, not just an eye smile it’s his killer eyesmile. Sunny almost died seeing that eyesmile.

“Not anymore because noona kissed me already, can I have another one?” Yah! Minhyuk! Not just because you are cute everybody will agree in kissing you.

“Arasssooo. Bend down a bit your too tall for your sunny-noona.” YAH!!! SUNNY!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO EASY!! But I can’t blame sunny, he’s too cute to resist.

Minhyuk bend down and sunny kissed him again. Minhyuk is all smiles as he wrap her hands around sunny’s waist that he forgot that Hyoyeon and Jungshin is still in their glaring contest.

“So, you are upset because we went to FT Island first, too childish avatar!!!” Hyoyeon said glaring at Jungshin.

“Whatever noona!” Junshin being the goddess that he is just rolled his eyes and turn his back on Hyoyeon.

“You could just ask me to give you a congratulatory hug and kiss no need to shout at me.” Hyoyeon said with a smirk. Ohhh.. Uri Hyoyeon is one feisty girl.

“WHAT?? WHO SAID I WANT A KISS FROM YOU??” Jungshin said blushing hard.

Hyoyeon grab Jungshin’s collar, pulled him down and kiss him square in the lips, just a little touch, Jungshin’s eye widen but even before he can react Hyoyeon ended the kiss and pat Jungshin’s cheek. “Well done avatar, you look good while performing.” Jungshin is still in state of shock. But let’s just leave him alone because I need to tell you what the Yongseo couple is doing.

Seohyun just walk straight at Yonghwa despite the commotion of the other couple she gave him a bottled a water and a handkerchief for him to dry his sweat.

“You’re not gonna wipe my sweat like sunny did to minhyuk?” Yonghwa said eyeing the handkerchief seohyun is giving him.

“Uhmm, you might get uncomfortable if I do that. Anyway. Congratulations Oppa. You are so good while performing.”

“Thanks JooHyun-ah!” Yonghwa smiled and accept her handkerchief as he dried his face.

“Oppa, I brought you extra shirt. You’re shirt is soaking you might get sick if you won’t change fast.”

Ohhhhh… The innocent love. This two, even without skinship they can make everyone that see them thinks they’re in love with each other. They are too innocent, they need to kiss sooner or later.!!!!!!

“So??? Are you upset?” Yoona is hugging Jonghyun’s waist looking up at him.

“Naa.. not really, it’s just the two idiots.” Jonghyun wraps his hands around Yoona’s waist. So tell me? Are you still going on your bestfriend act? That’s is not what it looks like. But please remember that these two are clueless with their feeling so let’s just bear with them.

“Good!” Yoona said as he grab Jonghyun’s face and shower him with butterfly kisses all around his face just like he did before. But just like jonghyun did, she kissed his face but not the lips.

“You are daebak! I can’t believe I have someone as cool as you.” Yoona said as soon as she’s finish giving Jonghyun hundreds of kisses on his face. 

 

The others, who are not surprised on how they act toward each other just ignored them and back to their own little world together with their partners.

“Uhm. FT Island and CNBlue will have an after-party, will you girls come?” Jonghyun is still hugging Yoona as she asks the other girls, because whether yoona will like it or not she will come because he said so.

“it’s already we might not be able to come.” Hyoyeon said as Jungshin snap his head facing Hyoyeon. “WHAT? “ Don’t give me that look avatar. It’s late It’s dangerous if we go home this late. “Look noona, I’ll walk you home. It will not take long. And we’ll just eat.”

“Minhyukkie will you walk me home also?” sunny said hugging Minhyuk.

“OFCOURSE, no need to ask!”

“well then, I’ll come.” She said as she pinched Minhyuk’s cheeks.

“I’ll walk you home too Seo Joo Hyun, even if you don’t want to go to the party, I will still walk you home before I go there.”

“Thank You Oppa, Can I come?”

“Ofcourse, that’s more perfect.” He said as he reached for seohyun’s hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Yonghwa-hyung got a van ouside. You can all fit their. Me and Yoona will just use my motorcycle. Will meet you at the place.” Jonghyun said as he intertwined his fingers with Yoona and go out.

“be safe.” The 3 couple said .

“Let’s go! And Let the party start!!!”

And with that they are off to party!

 

------------------------------------------

Sorry, this takes too long.

So how are you guys?

Are you confused with my writing? 

HAHAHA! Please leave your comments.

I love reading what you guys think!

and also, to my new subscribers!!! I LOVE YOU! and WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------