The First Meeting

That is Unexpected

Hi I am Im Yoona, a normal 16 years old girl on my fourth year of highschool. I have to tell you this, I HATE STUDYING! Why do people needs to study? It's just pain in the . If not for my favorite girls I will not attend school. But come to think of it, if I won't go to school I can't have my allowance. *sighs* So here I am walking to my school, I just hope no unaanounced quiz will be given to us today. I'm all beauty but I can't really boast about my grades. 

"Yoona-ssi, good morning! have you eaten your breakfast? Do you want me to treat you in Starbucks?" It's Nichkhun again, c'mon! He's been asking me for breakfast ever since first year, I don't know why he's so persistent. 

"Sorry nichkhun-ssi, but I am running late for my first class" I rejected him politely. I started walking and a saw that there's a group of guys waiting for me in the gate of our school.

"GOOD MORNING YOONA-SSI! How's your morning?" Lee Joon, Byunghee and Seungho chorused. They offer to carry my bag and my book, but I rejected them I am capable of carrying them, I am not that weak. 

I am still in a good distance with our classroom when I heard the noise. My friends are already there. We are a bunch of noisy, y, eye-cathing, beautiful, God-given to mankind ladies.I smiled as I tiptoed to one of my bestfriend, Seohyun, I pinched her side and started to run away from her, causing a lot of chairs to fall down. my classmates just smile at me, they know me well and not even suprised with my actions.

"Yah Unnie, IT HURTS! Don't do that again" Seohyun said caressing her side that I pinched.

I laughed at her and said " But I love seeing you in pain maknae." 

" Do that again and I will not let you copy my assignments" She said, glaring at me. I ran and hug her from the back "Maknae-ah, my beautiful maknae, c'mon I'm just joking you know I love you right? You know I'm just joking right? How can I live without you? I LOVE YOU MAKNAE!" I said while rubbing may face to her shoulders. The latter, just push me away. She can't resist me. Hahaha! Without Seohyun I am certain I can't graduate, I will fail all my subjects, I will repeat the year, I will not.. I was in the middle of thinking other bad things that will happen to me if Seohyun will not let me copy her assignments when my favorite girls gather around me and started to greet me.

"Hey Ms. Famous! How's your morning? Someone confessed to you again this morning? you're almost late. Good thing Mrs. Gyuri is not here yet" Yuri said, "Nah! I just met Nichkhun and the MBLAQ boys outside" I said, as I place my things in my place. "Nichkhun again? Why just go for him? He's handsome and rich and really famous and I think he really likes you" Hyoyeon said. I was about to answer her when our basic calculus teacher enter the room. She is with someone. It is the first time I saw him, maybe he just transferred. He is a tall boy with pale skin, he can play the role of Edward Cullen well if he's just not wearing that big glass and have his hair cut like a normal teenager should do. His hair is blocking his eyes as if the big glass is not enough. He is looking down, as if someone will attack him. What is his problem? 

"Everybody please welcome your new classmate, Lee Jonghyun. He's from Busan, Mr Lee please introduce yourself" Mrs. Gyuri said.

The boy named Lee Jonghyun walked still looking down and bowed very low while saying " I am Lee Jonghyun, please treat me well" he said that while looking down. Seriously what is so beautiful about the floor? 

"Very Good, Now Mr. Lee you may sit behind Miss Im Yoona. Ms. Im raise your hand" Mrs. Gyuri said.

I raised my hand for him to know we're he should sit. He walk towards me still looking at the floor. When he settled himself, I turned to him and smiled  "Hey! I'm Yoona, let's be friends" Although I am famous, I am not snob, I really like making new friends and I hate it when someone is aloof. "Thank you very much, I'm Jonghyun, it's nice to meet you" now looking at his desk but still looking down. really what's wrong with him? "Hey! it won't hurt if you'll look at me. I am beutiful you know?" I smiled at him. but still he won't look at me. He just said "Sorry" and listened to the lesson. I shrug and let him be.

The day ended without any problems. She doesn't talk to the new student since it feels like he doesn't want to talk to her. The new student, that Lee Jonghyun doesn't talk to anyone. All the time he is looking down as if afraid. He will just look up when he's looking at the blockboard and while listening to the lecture. She finds herself observing him. She's really curious about him. She wanted to know him. She doesn't know but she wants to be the first to have him talk.

-------------------------------------

 

I Know this is boring. This is my first time writing a story.

I feel proud. HAHAHA

-------------------------------