Chapter Seven

That is Unexpected

" I ..... " jonghyun said.

I gulped, will I ever see him in stage again?

" .... I, no matter you said will not perform again, better find a new guitarist guys. I'll still be here as your song writer but I'm not going to perform."

"WHAT?" I'm the first one to react. disapointment hits me. I know Jonghyun will play for me if I asked me, but it is entirely a different story and feeling if I can actually see him performing on stage.

"Let's go Yoona. I'll drop you home." Jonghyun said standing and ready to leave.

"What the Jonghyun? " Yonghwa shouts. 

"Don't tell me just because you don't want to get attention, you're quitting, the ? what's wrong with you? coward gay!" Yonghwa is soo mad right now I actually felt scared.

"calm down hyung." Minhyuk said tapping his hyung's shoulder.

"Jonghyun-hyung can you think about it again? we've been together in this band for more than a year. you can't seriously quit." Jungshin said.

" Don't be too hard Hyung, you're so playing hard to get." Jungshin said rolling his eyes.

Jonghyun just walked out and I don't know what to do. Should I go with Jonghyun? OFcourse I should go with him, he's with me. But I felt sorry for these guys, I think of them as afriend too. and they really looked dispointed right now. 

"C'mon guys. I'll try to convice Jonghyun. I can fell. He still wants to perform. All we need is a little pushing. He's quite a chick sometime." I said, making the atmosphere lighter.

"Pretty-noona is right, let's just leave him alone for tonight. so how about pretty-noona see how awesome we are.?" Junsghin said wiggling his brows at me. HAHAHA! he's so confident that it's cute.

"You want to here us play Yoona?" Yonghwa smiled at me, he's back to normal now. 

"Sure! I haven't seen a band plays in live" I said, feeling exited.

"Seriously?" Minhyuk said. I nodded. Well, I'm not really into bands. I love RnB. 

"Well, you should really go to one of our gigs, you'lle like it" Yonghwa said.

"Sit down pretty noona, you'll be our one and only audience tonight. you should feel proud. " Jungshin said.

"Make a request. What do you want us to perform" Minhyuk said with his eye-smile.I am getting used to how cute he is.

"Hmmmm.. any YG artist song" I said. I am a huge fan of YG artis. especiallt GDragon *drools* so handsome.

"Hmmm. okay. we'll it's gonna be 100% perfect since we don;t have Jonghyun. But we'll give our best." Minhyuk said. and they started.

Minhyuk tapped his drumstick together. 

"1...2...3... 1,2,3 go.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcE3UntyK-8 (here watch cnblue's performance of it's raining, only look at me, i don't care and heartbreaker, just imagine jonghyun is not htere. kkkkk~)

OH WOW! THAT WAS HOT AND AWESOME AND GLORIOUS.

They finished they're perfomace with GD's heartbreaker. I know, GD is good. but the boys are good too. they can actually nailed it. and yonghwa's voice is so powerful and manly. i clapped and give them my two thumbs up. They're really good.

"So, what do you think?" Minhyuk said. tilting his head to the side. really, is he acting cute or is he just cute normally.

"WOW GUYS! I thought you are just overconfident with the talk earlier that you  are famous, but wow! You really are great. I think I should be an alternative rock fan!" I said. they laughed and Said Thank you to me,. I heard Jungshin said " I told you, we're good" the arrogant avatar.

"But it is not that good," Yonghwa said. "Without Jonghyun we, the sound is just not complete. I hope he can stop being an idiot and start playing with us again" he sighed.

They all decided to leave the hide-out and drop me home since it dark outside. 

"Noona, hang with us sometime. I really like you" hearing that from Minhyuk, I blushed. who wouldn;t be? I know he's just being a fluffy dongsaeng but what the heck. he's so cute. I pinched his cheek and said " Aigggoooo. My minhuk baby so cute" 

"awwhhh.. noona. it hurts." he pouts. HAHAHA. he's really cute.

"YUck!!!" Jungshin said and acting as if he's throwing up. Yonghwa is in the act too. rubbing Jungshin's back.

I glared at them. "You two stop acting cute. It's disgusting. Eiw" Yonghwa said. 

I hit them two and said" tsss.. whatever. I only like minhyuk." Minhyuk smiled and the two just shrug.

"Whatever" Jungshin and Yonghwa said.  I laughed at them and said goodbye. It is only one day but i really felt closed to them. They are.. I don;t know. sincere? yes that's the word. SINCERE. They are not pretending. I've met a lot of guys. Since I am a little famous and a lot of them, well we can say is showing off. Some of them likes me because I am famous and not because of who I am. That is why I really don't have a boyfriend until now, because I have not yet seen a man who is sincere with his feelings, well, I can't say that with cnblue boys, yes with the four of them. I really liked the four of them Minhyuk is like a baby brother. Yonghwa and Jungshin is like a good friend and Jonghyun is..

hmmmm. let me think about it.

A bestfriend.

Yes, he's a besfriend. 

Me and Him are just bestfriends.

"DUGUN!DUGUN!DUGUN" I clutched my chest. why does it hurt? AM i Having an heart attck. OMG!! Am I going to die?????OUCH!!! I can't!

 

"OMMMMAAA!!!!! I think I'm having a heart attack" I yelled.

"WHAT?? WHY??? ARE YOU OK? Let's go to the hospital" Mom said looking really worried.

"OMMA! MY heart, it hurts. it goes DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN" I said pouting and clutching my chest.

My omma sighed. " Tell me what happen before you felt the dugun dugun dugun" she said.

"Hmmmm... I am thinking of Jonghyunnie as my bestfriend?" I said looking confused. Why is ma'am asking me this.

She patted my head and said " Aiggooo this innocent girl. go to sleep it's late."

"We're not going to the hospital? What if I die? I am having heart attack mom." I said, scared now.

"Yoona-yah. That is not heart attack that's something else. Just go to sleep." She said 

Oh well, if mom says so. Mothers are always right.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Next week is your prelim exam, so, I assumed you are all reviewing. You can't afford to fail this." Miss Gyuri said.

whine.moan.curse. that's what I heard from my classmates. "Hul. So noisy, as if you guys don;t know that exams are going. Just study hard. Okay, calss dismiss. " Miss Gyuri said. It's our last subject for the day.

While I'm organizing my bag ready to head out of school. " Taeyon sits in front on me and said " Yah! Yoona, whos' the handsome guys with Jonghyun yesterday?" I looked at her and she is wiggling her eyebrows the other 6 heard and now surrounding me. Hyoyeon said. "Yeah, who are those? Don;t you think the tallest of them is so cool?' she said, smiling.

"hmmm.. they're Jonghyun's friends in his old school." I don't know but I can't tell them that they are bandmates. I think Jonghyun will not like it if I will tell them that he is a member of a band.

"But they look familiar with me, I think I saw them somewhere. hmmm. " Yuri said. thinking. OH MY GOD! Yuri's ex-boyfriend is involve in underground band. I think she had seen them before.

"You always see handsome guys Yuri. tss" Jessica said rolling her eyes/

"Well! yeah, you know me" yuri winked. and we laughed. Yuri's hobby is boy-hunting. HAHAHA!

"Aisssh this girls, talking about boys. You should all study." I said. they all look dumbfounded.

Sunny touched my forehead checking my temperature. Tiffany pinched sooyoung in the arm and the latter screamed " Yah! that hurts!" and said " Oh God! I'm not dreaming"

"What? You are acting weird." I tell them.

"Yah Yoona? You actually taking prelims seriously? You're reviewing?" taeyon said.

"Hey! didn't you noticed? I am actually at the library everyday after classes. Do you think I am just sleeping there?" I asked them.

"Well, yeah. I thought you like to sleep in the libraty because it's quiet there" Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! What do you think of me? Hul. If I get higher scores than you guys. you are all treating me my favorite food. " I said. "Hmmm. have to go, I promise Jonghyun I'll meet him in the library. I have a mock exam today with him. " I waved at them and started running towards the library.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I take the mock exam Jonghyun gave to me seriously. Jonghyun gave four hours to answer all the question. but still I didn't finished it all.

 

"Yah!! Why is it so long? Are giving me an engineering board exam?" I said to Jonghyun who was checking my papers.

"It is supposed to be hard." he said checking the papers not even looking at me. It's nearly 10 pm when he finished. 

"Jonghyun, the exam is next week why are we wrapping the study session up?" I said as he handed me the checked exams.

"You are suppose to feel relax before the exam. That way you can think properly. Studying the night before the exam will just make you fell nervous and you're brain will not function, thus giving you poor result." he said. wooooo.. information overload.

"You did pretty well, with the mock exam anyway, you'll do great in the prelims. I write some notes over the part you answered wrong." He said. Jonghyun is walking me home again. while walking I asked them "Jonghyun, why not give performing a second chance?" I asked him. "Not again, yoona, I am not going to perform again" he said. 

"Don't you like performing? Don't you miss it?" I asked.

"Hmmm.. I can still play the guitars without performing" 

"But Yonghwa oppa said it's really a great feeling performing to the crowd. The way the crowd jumps up and down to the beat and how they sing with you during live performance."

"Well yeah, it feels different. When you play live with the crowd joining you and at the same having fun with you. It's really great feeling. The live stage has a different aura bringing the best of you. It's really fun."

"See? You like performing. And I bet you miss it too. Why not perform again with the boys?" I stopped in front him and waiting for him to answer.

" We're not having this conversation again yoona. I thought you know why I quit performing." he sighs.

"If you're just afraid that someone will follw you again and stalk you to death, you don;t have to worry. I'll be here. I'll be your bodyguard. I'll protect you no amtter what." I said. Feeling proud. I really will protect Jonghyun no matter what.

She chucked and ruffles my hair. " Yah, you're so tiny you're actually the one who needs protecting." he continously ruffles my hair.

"Aish!" i said swatting his hands " I told you I know Judo!" I show him my Judo Moves. he just stand there laughing.

"HAHAHA!! You really know juso yoona-yah. I'm afraid." he said in mocking tone. aish this guy. he's not believing me!

"Just perform again. I'll be on your side no matter what. " I said seriously.

"Because I am your bestfriend" I continued. DUGUN! DUGUN! DUGUN! DUGUN! oh my God! my heart is aching again! I clutched my chest and Jonghyun suddenly looked worried.

"what happened?Are you alright?what's wrong yoon--yah?" Jonghyun said shaking me.

"Jonghyun, my heart says "DUGUN!DUGUN!DUGUN!" it hurts,mom said it's not heart attack. but why does it hurt so much?" I asked still clutching my chest.

"I don't understand. C'mon yoona. let's get you home. Myabe you're just tired. I'll carry you home."

"No it's okay I can walk." I said.

"Don't be stubborn! Hop-on!" He gave me a piggy-back ride.

 

 

"Auntie.. Yoona said her heart is going dugun!dugun! and it aches. does yoona have a heart disease?" Jonghyun asked mom as soon as he put me down. Mom Just sighed and said "Aiggggggooo. these kids are so innocent I want to beat the two of you with a baseball bat." She said. shaking her head.

"WHy is your mom weird?" Jonghyun whispered to me. 

"I know" I whispered back to him.

 

" I should go home. It's late. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Rest." He said.

"Yeah, and Jonghyun?" I stopped him.

"yeah?" he said.

"Please. think about performing again." I said. He nods and bids his farewell to mom.

 

---------------------------------

Is it long?

HAHAHAH!

---------------------------------