Chapter Five

That is Unexpected

"Do you know our hyunnie? Is Lee Jonghyun here?"

"Why are you looking for Jonghyunnie?Who are you?" I asked them, chins up, ready to fight.

"Yah! Yoona! What are you doing?" Sunny tried to pull me. Oh! I forgot about my girl friends presence I thought they left already.

"They may hurt Jonghyunnie! Look at them, they will bully him" As I was busy with my argument, the tallest who looks like an avatar suddenly laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yonghwa-hyung!!!! You look like a bully! The pretty girl thinks you're a thug! BWAHAHAHA! lololololol" WTF???? What's wrong with this avatar? Nothing is funny!

"Shut the up Jungshin" the guy (if I heard it right) whose name is Yonghwa looked at me and smiled " Agassi, are you the head of Hyunnie's fans club here?"

 

O__________O 

HUH?

ME?

A WHAT?

HEAD OF FANS CLUB?

Guys, did I hear him correctly?

Me? The ever so famous Im Yoona? Head of fans club?

O____________O

 

"Don't worry, we're not here to beat him, although I am very tempted to beat the crap out of him but we are his bandmates. We're here to fetch him. Where is he? Class ended right?"

 

O_________O

I think my soul left to another dimension. I am sure I've heard "bandmate" "fansclub" and some incoherent words but I can't make anything out of it.

I am sure I look like an idiot staring at them without saying anything. I just can't process what they are saying.

My thought gots interrupted by a very familiar voice, I think I've heard an angel's voice. HAHAHA. Kidding, it's Jonghyunnue I heard.

"Yonghwa-hyung?Minhyukkie?Jungshinnie? What are you guys doing here?"

Before he can go within an arms length with the suspicious bunch, I blocked his path and said "Don't go near them! They will hurt you! They are thugs. They will beat you and get your money, they will break your bone..blah.blah.blah.." I was sprouting nonsense when I heard my personal angle say " Hey! calm down Yoona. They are my friends"

"awwwwwww~ You're girlfriend is worrying about you Hyunnie!!!~ And what the is wrong with that ing hair of yours? You look like a ing psycho!" Toothy smile reacted. Gosh! What's with the "F" word? 

 

"She's my classmate and don't concern yourself with my hair, what are you doing here?"

"C'mon hyung the annual rock fest is just around the corner, are you seriously thinking of quitting the band? We can't perform without you." the guy with small eyes who look like the most decent and normal out of the three said.

"You all are making a scene here, look ath the people gathering. Let's talk somewhere else" Jonghyunnie said bowing his head.

"as usual you're not comfortable in the crowd" the avatar talks in human language. "Let's go to our place" he added. I'm starting to get amazed with the avatar I thought he can only speak the avatar language.

Before Jonghyun can go, I grab his arms "Jonghyunnie are you seriously going with them? c'mon they look like a handsome bunch of villains." I pointed at the three.

"Yah! Hyung you're girlfriend is actually really pretty." Avatar spins me, examining me. " as expected of my hyung!" she punch Jonghyun in the shoulders playfully. 

"I told you, she's not my girlfriend" he turned to avatar and I think he looks scary because the avatar put his hands up like surrendering. an hid behind toothy smile, as if totthy smile can hide him with that height of him.

Jonghyun turned to me and said" Yoona, they are my friend. I'll just go with them. review your calculus. Exam is coming" \

"But..." I was cut-off by toothy smile " Your name is Yoona?" I looked at him and nods " Yoona-ssi you can come with us. Go with Jonghyun so you don't have to worry" I think my eys twinkled! OMONA! I'm going with them! I don't know why but I feel excited.

"no!" my face fell. C'mon Jonghyun why so spoilsport? I look at him with my puppy eyes. " The answer is till no. You can't go."

"what the dude? You;re so strict. We will not do anything with your pretty girlfiend. We are all behave, right boys?" I swear I saw Jonghyun rolled his eyes with no one in particular.  The other two clasp their hands and nods their head too innocent for me to believe but I really want to come with them. If it's true that they are Jonghyun's friend it is  a chance to get to know him more.  

"Please master? Let me go with you?" The two loyal disciples at the back who I think are the maknaes despite their height nods again looked at Jonghyunnie and said "pleaaassssee~" in unison with matching beautiful eyes. I think I heard a fangirl scream at my background.

"Uhm guys and Yoona" I heard Jessica, oh? they're still here? "let me just remind you that everybody is actually looking at all of you, some of the girls here are hyperventilating because of the combined hotness of our visitors here" I look around and true enough there are a lot of people I turned to our audience and yell "OKAY! SHOW'S OVER THANK YOU VERY MUCH! YOU CAN GO IN PEACE" I motioned them to get the hell out of the school.

"Jessica-uunie I am with Jonghyun. Nothing will go wrong." I looka t them and they all jst sigh and bid their farewell. they know me, I am stubborn enough. 

"Now, can I go with you?" I look at Jonghyun he just scratched his head and nods " You liitle stubborn" with ttah he snatched my bag and started to walk. 

"YEHEY! Pretty noona is coming with us" the maknaes shout. I pump my fist and give each one of them a high-five.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to their hide-out place. I got comfortable with Minhyuk the boy with a cute eye smile and with Jungshin the avatar boy. They are actually very sweet and cute. They are younger by me by a year so they call me noona. Avatar is so funny despite his height he always acts silly while Minhyuk just smile and laugh at the others antic, he's a warm guy, he's every girls dreamboy.

I don't even got suprised that we caught the attention of those who we passed by. The three boys are very handsome and can pull attention of everybody by just walking. And as for me, I am not that average too. I can actually caught attention of a lot of boys too. I think we look like a bunch shooting a teenage drama from the other people's point of view. The only sore spot is Jonghyun with his out-of-this-world hairstyle and an offending huge glasses. No one actually gives him attention. Which is okay with me, because if anyone stares at him I will pull out their eyes and feed it to the chicken.

We entered an underground place. At the outside it looks like a place for beggars and such with all the vandalism and bobwires surrounding it but once you enter it's actually a huge garage. It looks like an organized mess up place, get what I mean? I think the "mess up" is part of the design. On the walls are different guitars. Lots of guitars. Different types of guitar. There is huge sofa and a table with a music sheet scattered. At the center is small stage with three stand-up mic and at the center is a drum set. There is also a keyboard at the side. The place looks like a studio.

"Welcome to cnblue's hide-out" Yonghwa gestured as if he owns everything.

"CNBLUE?" I asked them.

"yes, CNBLUE, code name blue. B for burnng that is Jonghyun are lead guitar, 2nd vocal and song writer" Jonghyun just get an acoustic guitar, slump at the sofa and played random chords.

"Thank you for a wonderful introduction burning" Yonghwa said sarcastically.

"Next will be L for Lovely that is our lovely minhyukkie for the drums and is responsible for melting everyone's heart by his eyesmile" Minhyuk just flash his million dollar eye smile. ERMEHGED! He's so cute I want to punch him to pieces that is how cute he is.

"Hmm, next is untouchable Junshin, for bass, maknae and responsible for being weird" Jungshin just throw a baseball at yonghwa who caught it and just laugh.

"and I am emotional, guitars, lead vocalist, leader and song writer at you service." he said bowing.

"welcome again and for your information you're the first girl who entered this place" He said laughing.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS I'll try to make it up to you by posting a cute chaptere next because this one is boring

___________________________________________________