Chapter Ten

That is Unexpected

" I Miss You... "

Did I get that right? I looked at him but he's just looking somewhere else. Is he pretending doing nothing?

I shake my hand that he is holding just to get his attention, when he didn't look at me. I whisper to him. 

"hey, what did you write?" He looked at me and said " I didn't write anything." he's on cyborg mode, he has no expression. I wonder if I just imagine that. I scratched my head with my other hand he is not holding and then said " I thought you said " I Miss You."  but well, " I shrugged and then he sigh " You know exactly what I write, why do you have to ask again?"  I looked at him and his rolling his eyes. " I'm just making sure? why so grumpy?"

MY heart was beating so fast that it may actually jump out my rib cages, but I don;t want Jonghyun to see how he's making me feel. It will be so embarassing and he might avoid me thinking that he is again gaining stalkers represented by me. I wanted to ask him why did he miss me? why is he holding my hands, but i kept my mouth shut afraid that once I said something I will just stutter because of my nervousness.

" We haven't talk since pre-lims started, " he said, making me jump a little bit where I am sitting because I'm in my own world thinking about him. he squezed my hand under the table. " You've been very busy, you're not talking to me anymore, I wonder if I'm still your bestfriend." he said and then he looks at me and then he pouts.. MIND YOU PEOPLE! HE POUTS!!! NO ONE CAN LIVE AFTER LEE JONGHYUN POUTS HE IS MORE CUTER THAN THE MINHYUK!!!! OMG!!! why is he being like this? I will die early. OMG My heaart!!!! 

"Yah! Don't pout!!!" I managed to say to him after the mind stopping pout.

"Why?" and he pouts again.! OMG!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! It makes me want to do things to him. ( stop what you're thinking guys, I'm not a . I just want to pinch his cheeks... tss -_- )

"Just don't pout.! You're too cute!! and I talked to you after the exam after class. what are you on about?" I told him.

"You love Minhyuk more than me and I'm you're bestfriend, why do i feel that I;m being neglected?" he said... looking like a sad puppy.. this is those rare moments that Lee Jonghyun, my bestfriend is doing his aegyo at me and being sweet. No this is not rare. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE DOES THIS! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?? Will the world end tomorrow?

"yah! what are you on about? you're being weird! are you really lee jonghyun? you are a cyborg not a cute puppy."  i said at him shaking again are holding hands.

and then he's back again. he's back to being a cyborg. no expression. " I was trying to act like Minhyuk because you seems to like him a lot. but i guess it doesn't suit me." he said and then he let's go of my hand. 

Why does my hand feels so lonely after he lets go.

After an awkward silence beetween us to while the other is enjoying their dessert. I texted him. But he's not checking his phone.

I hissed at him. "yah! i heard your phone, someone texted you."

" I don't care." he said with 0 expression. I pinched his side and said "if you'll not check I'll not going to let your side go", I threathened him.

"Ouch!! Ouch! Yoona!" he said while stopping my hands. " Okay okay! I'll check no need to be brutal." I let go of him and he massaged his sides saying things like " it hurts" and " I loss part of my skin." and "brutal" 

 

From: Im Yoona.

Let's go home.

 

Reply Im Yoona

From Lee Jonghyun:

Why? Not feeling well.

 

Reply Lee Jongyun

From Im Yoona:

Because I miss you too cyborg!

 

He looked at me and then he suddenly stands up.

"uhm.. everyone. Yoona and I will go ahead. her mom ask me to send him home now. Sorry. But you guys stay and enjoy." he said. 

"Huh? what happened? Is auntie alright/" seohyun said looking so worried. Lee Jonghyun is a smooth liar.

"Uhm. yeah, she's okay. Maybe she don;t want to be alone tonight." he-he-he-he. I laughed awkwardly.

"We'll go ahead. See you again some time." Jonghyun said and we both bows at them.

 

 

After getting out of the restaurant. I cling to his arm. "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~ I miss this. Just the two of us." I said staring at the sky.

"hmmmm..yeah." he said ..he release himself from me and then put his arms around my shoulder. 

"Cling" he said. 

"HUh? what?"

" i said, cling, you are suppose to put your hands on my waist. stupid" he said rolling his eyes. 

I laughed at him and wrap my hands around his waist. This is what bestfriends normally do right?? I always hugged Seohyun. So I think this is normal. 

"You're so warm Jonghyun-ah, " I was snuggling close to him it feel so nice to be this close to Jonghyun/ "..can I always hug you? you feel so comfortable."

"You're free to get close to me anytime. I don't mind." he said. Again, I can hear my heart beating so fast. This is normal right? We are bastfriends. But my heart doesn't beat wildly when I'm hugging Seohyun. Why? I can't understand this anymore. I should not be thinking of it. It just gives me headache.

ring*rings*rings.

Jonghyun fished out my phone inside my bag and answered it. yeah! that's my phone he is answering. what is privacy.? but i let him be. what's the use you  fighting him.

"Yoboseyo? Auntie.?" he puts the phone in speaker mode.

"Hi Mom," I said.

"owwwwhhh. Jonghyunnie sweatheart good thing you're with yoona. I have a sudden businesstripfor 3 days. but i can't let yoona be alone in the house, can you accompany her? I mean, i trusted you won't do anyting like getting her pregant...." I saw Jonghyun blushing really hard and I feel my cheeks warm feeling like a sizzling plate. 

"MOM!!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! YOU ARE EMBARRASING! OMG!!! " I said shouting at the phone, I am hyperventilating okay?

"Don't shout yoona! where's your manners?" REALLY?? MANNERS? HOW ABOUT YOURS? HOW CVAN YOU SIMPLY SAID THAT THING? HUHUHUHU! MOM YOU IDIOT. I was cursing my mom at my mind. I really love her okay?

Jonghyun coughed looking oh-so-awkward.  "Auntie, You can let yoona stay at my house for the mean time. I mean, you're neighbors may think badly when I stayed to your house when yoona is alone." he said scratching his head.

"Ahhhh. my Jonghyunnie is so smart. yeah! let's do that. you can just get yoona's things tonight. Please take care of her. I'll bring you souvenirs. I love you yoona-yah! behave. Don;t eat Jonghyun alive." 

"MOM!!" i shout again.

"arrassso. araasso. Thank You JOnghyun! I'll cook you you're favorite pork soup once I get back. Bye." she said and my traitor mom hangs up.

Jonghyun looked at each other and then we started to avoid eye contact.

"So yeah, you stay at my house. we should get your things." he said while scratching the back of his head.

"yeah let's go." i said walking so fast. OMG! This is embarrasing.

 

 

 

"Jonghyun-ah!! Come here I need your help." I was at my bedroom preparing my things for my 3 night stay at Jonghyun's house. Jonghyun is downstairs in our living room. Jonghyun knocked and let himslef in. It's not his first time in my room but my mom is always there when we are together so there is an awkward atmosphere hanging on the air. 

"My travel bag is in the top of my closet. I can't get it. who the hell put it htere?" I said. Lee jonghyun just tiptoed and get my bag.

"It's getting late. let me help you get ready." he said. 

"Okay just get my uniform and some other clothes. I'll be on the bathroom i'll jsut get somethings there." Good thing My underwears are on my bathroom. HAHAHA!

After I put my underwears and some other thing on my bathroom and put it inside a small bag. I go where jonghyun is and found him lying in my bed. 

"Yah! are you done with preparing my things? " I looked at my travel bag and found that Lee jonghyun packed my uniform and then my eyes almost drop at my socket when I saw that he packs almost sleeveless, fitting top and shorts. my shortest shorts.

"Yah! Why did you pack this things only.? ERT! I have some pajamas there." I said throwing him my bag full of underwear.

"But I like girls wearing those things." he said so casually. HUH?? I THOUGHT HE HATES GIRLS. tss. men. and then I see him opening the small bag I throwed at him. When I realised what's inside that bag he already got one of my boylegs.

"Hmm..I like it." He said winking at me.

OMG!!! IS IT FULL MOON TODAY! WHY IS JONGHYUN BEHAVING LIKE A WOLF.

He is laughing like a hyena at my expression while putting back my underwear inside and putting it in my tavel bag.

"C'mon! I'm just joking I'll not do anything to you." he said while laughing. He got my travel bag and we walk together arguing why did he not put some pajamas.

 

After 30 minutes inside a blank studio type condo.

"Is this your house?" I said looking around it so simple. I mean.. except for around 5 gutars hanging on the wall.

"well yeah I live alone. My family is in busan." he said as he open the room. I REPEAT THE ROOM! BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE ROOM!.

"you'll sleep here. I'll just sleep in the sofa." he said.

I looked at his room and it simple as the living room only a computer and a stock of cds. and two ther guitars. and the closet and a huge bed.

I look again the couch. it is very small I bet Jonghyun cannot sleep there comfortably.

"Go shower. then let's sleep." I heard him said.

I go his bathroom. and when I finished I put the shorts and tank top jonghyun packed. tssss.. this short is so short. Ofcourse yoona. that's why it is called shorts. but this shorts is wayyy to short.. okay stop with the short.

I go outside and found Jonghyun sitting in the sofa watching a movie.

" I sit next to him and said "Hey." He looked at me and smirk.

"I knew it, you look y. " he said. I hit him on the shoulder and he just laugh. The awkwardness I felt before was now gone. I was hugging him after we finished the movie. "Go to sleep now." he said.

"Hmmmm/ let's sleep together. three people can fit in your bed." I said.

"are you sure?" he said.

 

"well ofcourse. come on I'm sleepy. I said as we made our way towrds his room.

"Goodnight Jonghyun. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah! Goodnight I'll be the one you'll see first after you open your eyes." he chuckled and then he closed the lamp.

 

after 30 minutes...

 

"Yoona! are you asleep?" Jonghyun said shaking me.

"What?????!!!! Jonghyun stop bugging me I want to sleep." I said irritated. 

"Yoonnnnnaaa~" Come one why is he whining.

"WHAT JONGHYUN?"  I really wanted to smack him starght at his face. I really want to sleep. it's 1:30am. OMG!

"Hmmm.. i can't sleep with my clothes on. It's really uncomfortable." he said.

"THEN TAKE OFF YOU CLOTHES!! THE HELL JONGHYUN!!!" You can really a monster in a person if you disturb him/ her in sleep.

"Is it okay?" Jonghyun said.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GIVE ME MY SLEEP!"

she stand up and I glared at him. he took off his shirt and his pajamaas and now only wearing his boxers.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled at him

"WHAT?> WHAT?" he seems so startled  he is looking around.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES?????" I yelled.

"keep your voice down yoona. you're shout can be heard outside. plus you said I can take it off. now sleep." he said,. and then he lies down again. WE ARE SHARING A BED AND A COMFORTER. HE IS WEARING ONLY BOXERS. WHAT THE IS HAPPENING HERE????

"yah!yah!" I pulled him.

"what? I thought you're sleepy, go to sleep.' He said. 

"I can't sleep. why are you almosty ?"

"I can't sleep with my clothes on. I'll not do anything. Sleep."

He said. Okay. He is my bestfriend. and he's not anked. It's okay I need my sleep.

He's back is facing me. and I have a strong urge to hug him.

"You know. you can hug me if you want to." He said. still not facing me. I smiled and went close to him and back hugged him. my face resting on his . then I fall asleep because my bestfried is soo warm...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEHEHEH! I WANT A NUAGHTY JONGHYUN GUYS., SORRY!