Chapter Eight

That is Unexpected

Three more days left and the prelims is coming. And I feel confident! HAHAHA!! How bad will it turn out? I studied very hard. So I know I will pass. Seohyun will be so proud of me after she comes back.

"Yoona!" I heard Jonghyun called me. It's lunchbreak and I already gave him his lunch my mom made. What does he wants? hmmmm..

"Yeah? what's up? You need anything?" It is so unsual for him to talk to me when I am with my friends.

"hmmm.. girls.." he looked towards my friends. "..can I borrow Yoona today? I mean, i have something to tell her. It's just for this lunch." he said. he's obviously nervous.

"no need to get permission to them, they're not my parents. come on. let's eat lunch together." I said dragging him with me.

"Yah! Traitor! " I heard taeyon shout.

I looked back at them and sticked my tounge out. "MEH~RONG"

"Hey! Is it really okay? I think they are angry? I'll just talk to you later after class." Jonghyun said looking at my friends.

"No, it's okay let's eat lunch together. they can feed themselves." I drag him in the rooftop where he usually eats.

After settling ourselves and started eating I asked him " What do you want to talk about? Is it that important? It's the first time you allow me to join you eat lunch" he wiped the side of my lips. as if it's the normal thing on earth. "hmm.. Just want you to know that I will be performing with the boys again." he said looking for something. I think my world stops revolving, the time freezed and I am literally frozen. "where's my rolled egg?" he said, "Yah! Yoona!! Did you eat my rolled egg?" he said. inspecting my lunchbox.

"Jonghyun! what did you say?" I looked at him my chopstick still mid-air suspended.

"I said, did you eat my rolled egg? AIsh! It's my favorite." He said scratching his head.

"No, before that? what did you said?" I asked him now pointing my chopstick to his face.

"Yah put down your chopsticks. I said I'm going to perform with the boys again. As you said, I miss performing live. I think I can handle the attention. And you know judo." he chuckled a bit. "you can protect me from stalkers right?" I nod. I still can't believe what I was hearing.

"So yeah, that's it. I thought I let you know first. Since you've been bugging me since you've known I played in a band." I nod again. 

"Yah! say something? you're not moving since I told you I am playing again." I guess my mouth is hanging open. he's shoving two slices of kimbap in my mouth. when I still did not react. He put one of his hands under my chin and the other on the top of my head. He started pushing them so that i can chew the kimbap. "swallow it." i obliged. not talking still looking at him. I choked. *cough*cough* I hit my chest so that I can push down the kimbap.

"water!" he gave me water and he help me dink it.

"you look retarded." he said rolling his eyes. and that's brings me back to earth.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed! Jonghyun jumps a bit very suprised.

"WHAT? Something wrong?" he looked around him.

"OMG! You'll play again? You'll be part of cnblue again? you're performing live again? I can see you perform? OMG!!!!!" I stand up and started jumping up and down.

"Stop it.! Sit down and eat your luch. Afternoon class will start soon. " He said. calming me.

After I calm down and started eating my luch. he said "Hmmm. I can't teach you anymore after class since I will be practicing with the boys. " looking at me.

"no! it's okay. i think i can do well with my self and you said I should relax before the actual exams. don't worry about me. and seohyun will be back after the prelims. she can teach me again." but why does it feel sad? 

"hey!" he poked my cheeks. "why are you pouting?" he said.

"hmmm.. i guess will not see each other often again", I moved closer to him. hug his arms and put my head on his shoulder.

"we're classmates yoona, we can see each other every day!" he said.

"but you're really not talking to me in class." I said pouting. he put his thumb under my lower lip and his index finger at my upper lip and then he pinch it.

"stop pouting! you look like a duck!" He said laughing! 

"YAH! It hurts! " I said glaring at him. 

"minahe.minahe. c'mon clean the place. we're going to be late." He said and then stands up! He didn't even bother arranging he's lunchbox!

"JONGHYUN! arrange your own lunchbox! What am I? You're wife?" I said. cleaning and arranging our lunchbox.

he laughed and said. " c'mon! be my wife just for today and arrange my things. I'm tired." he said and started walking out.

DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN! My heart again. It hurts. but not the kind of hurt I feel when I think of Jonghyun as a bestfriend. I kinda lik this kind of heartache. 

"Yah! You're not done yet? I'll leave you here." He said. he's in the staircase now.

I put the lunchbox inside the bag and run after him. he clings his hand on my shoulder as we walk. when did he became so comfortable to me? I like it. I smiled with our closeness but I hope he cannot hear the loud beating of my heart. Jonghyun is weird. He's making my heart goes dugun dugun!

"I'll drop you home later." he said before we enter the classroom.

I was about to say sure but I remembered I have to accompany Minhyuk later to buy a new pair of sneakers.

"No, no need I'll be going out after class." I said to him smiling. he nods and we enter the classroom.

 

After class, my phine suddenly rings.

"Yoboseyo?...ohhhhh.. baby!" I was Minhyuk!

"You're waiting for me at the gate?......Yah! Don't you have classes? why are you here so early.. Okay I'll be there. wait for me arrasooo?" 

I ended the call and I turned my head towards my friends.

"Hey! I'm going out today! See you tomorrow." I said to them as i started to run.

Sooyoung caughnt my arms. "YAH! who are you talking to the phone? BABY? Do you have a boyfriend????" Sooyoung said.

"OMG! I thought you only have Jonghyun but you actually have a boyfriend outside the school?" Jessica said. I looked at Jonghyun and he's just staring at me.

"He-he-he-he you're all thinking weird I don't have a boyfriend. he's my friend." My phone started ringing, it's minhyuk again.

"Guys I really have to go." I run towards the gate and I found minhuk leaning on the wall. A lot of girls is gathering around him but he's not paying attention. he's looking at his phone.

"Minhyuk-baby!!!" he lifted his head and smiled towards me. I  see one girl faints because of the smile.

"noona!" he said still smiling and then he pouts. another girl faints. wow! 2 girls already knocked-out!

he is still pouting when I got close to him. "noona? why are you late. you're 5 minutes late. hmph!" he said. crossing his arms.

Aigoooooo his so cute... I pinched him in the cheeks. "Aigggggooo my baby so cute. arasso, don't pout. I'll treat you with vanilla ice cream later. with that he smiled again to me and hugged me. "really noona? really? but i want strawberry flavored ice cream. can i have strawberry?" he released me and gave me his oh so cute eye-smile. two girls faint. no. make that five. 

"yeah! you can have strawberry. come on before every girl collapse here because of your cuteness." he clings to my arms as we walk laughing. 

"Yah! Minhyuk-ah!" we turn and saw Jonghyun walking towards us.

"Where do you think you're going with yoona? and what's with the hug moments ago?" he said. eyeing Minhyuk.

"Hyung! Noona promised to go with me since I need new sneakers." He said still smiling.

"You can ask yonghwa hyung and Jungshin to accompany you, why yoona?" 

"But. I want to spend time with noona." Minhyuk said pouting.

"Don't dare use your aegyo on me, it won't work! Go ring Jungshin! Go with him!" Jonghyun said.

"And you lady, go home straight! exams are coming and you're going out with this twerp!" I pout.

"But hyunnie you said i should relax before exam, and I promised baby to accompany him" I pout.

"Hyuuuun~~g" Minhyuk said shaking his shoulder.

"Hyunnnnii~ee" I whine liked Minhyuk.

If Jonghyun will not be affected with that cuteness. he's not human. Minhyuk' aegyo + Yoona's aegyo = EXPLOSION! SUPREME CUTENESS!

"stop it! You two! You both look retarded. Minhyuk call yonghwa-hyung and Jungshin we' acompany you." Jonghyun said?

"Hey! What about me?" i said shaking Jonghyun's hand.

"Come with us, and how can you go out with just Minhyuk?"

"Waeee??? It's Minhyuk!! He will not let anything bad happen to me." I sid.

"Noona is right hyung, i won't do anything bad to her. You're over jealous hyung. I hate you right now." Minhyuk said.

"YAH! YOU JASHIK! " Jonghyun point at him.

"MEH-RONG!" Minhyuk said. 

They look cute. haha! Yonghwa and Jungshin agreed to meet us in one restaurant at the mall we're we will buy Minhyuk's sneakers. Minhyuk and I are holding hands while walking I fell really comfortable with Minhyuk he's like a baby brother that my mom can't give to me. Jonghyun glared at us. "yah! what's with the holding hands?" 

"Hyung! Why are you in a bad mood? noona. maybe Jonghyun-hyung wants to hold your hands too." Minhyuk said.

"Hyunnie you should have told me you want to holds hands to. no need to be grumpy!" I said. as i was reaching his hand.

"Who said I want to hold hands?" he said. distancing his self from me.

"tssssss.. so shy! C'mon!" I grabbed his hands and started walking. I was in the middle holding Minhyuk's hand at the right and Jonghyun's hand at the left.

When we saw Yonghwa and Jungshin siiting inside the restaurant. Minhyuk run towards them and leave me with just holding Jonghyun's hand.

I suddenly felt the electricity from my hands that is holding Jonghyun hands down to every nerve of my body. I started feeling concious.

Jonghyun  just scratch the back of his head and we started walking towards the boys still holding hands.

The boys didn 't react with Jonghyun and me holding hands as we made our way towrds them. I don;t know if they didn't noticed. or they did notice but it;s nothing to them.

 

When we sit across the three o fthem. Jonghyun gently released my hands and I feel disapointed.

But why?

But that's not the time to think about that. I have good news for the boys.

"Guys! Guess what! " all their head turned to me.

"Jonghyun will be performing again with you" I said.