VII. CONFUSION

HOPELESS CRUSH

CHAPTER 7. PERMISSION

 

Next time I’ll try to kiss you I’ll ask for your permission…

 

I seriously need to forget that line if I am hoping to get even a wink of sleep. But somehow his voice just keeps forcing its’ way into my consciousness like an alarm clock that goes off ever so often. How I wish my memory was tangible, so I could sift through it and take out the parts that I don’t like scratch it, burn it, and throw it away. But no, once it’s passed through your brain it’s just there, imprinted…forever.

 

 Mostly i hate the fact tha I'm so bothered, I thought as I borrowed my head in the pillow. Then I peeked at Bom who was sleeping soundly beside me. How I wish I could talk about this to someone. But I don’t think even she would understand. I myself don’t understand.

 

Next time I’ll try to kiss you I’ll ask for your permission…

 

The thing is, it wasn’t even the kiss that I was angry about. It wasn’t MAINLY, because of the kiss that I wanted him to apologize for. Don’t get me wrong. Of course I was shocked when he suddenly pushed me against the wall; I mean that was the closest thing I have ever even come close to any form of ual harassment. OMG. What am I thinking.

 

 

“Santokki…what are you doing?”

 

I didn’t realize this whole time I was squirming in bed and woke Bom up.

 

“Ah..sorry…I disturbed you.”

 

“Are you okay? And why is your face all red? Do you have a fever or something?” She sat up in bed.

 

“Ahh..ani…” I sat up too and shook my head and my hands vigorously, “I was just thinking of something?” I looked down and started fumbling with my fingers.

 

“Come on…out with it woman.” She said.

 

“Well….how would you feel if a guy stole a kiss from you?” I asked.

 

“Mwo?! A guy stole a kiss from you??!!!!!” she shouted that I was afraid she might wake all the people in the mansion.

 

“Aaahh…I changed my mind.” I abruptly mumbled then burrowed myself under the comforter and turned my back on her.

 

“Hey…hey…tokki…” she said poking my back. I tried to ignore her, I DID, I really tried but later on she crawled under the comforter with me too.

 

“Pppsssst….now I can’t sleep. Tell me the rest of the story. I promise I won’t over react.”

 

 

I mulled over the idea for a quick second but what the heck! I really needed to get it out of my system.

 

 

I sighed before continuing, “So…tell me how would you feel if a guy stole a kiss from you.”

 

“Hmm…it depends. I mean, if I like him I wouldn’t mind. But if I don’t of course I’ll get mad.”

 

“You’re right…if we did have feelings for each other I would’ve…I mean…his lips were really soft and warm.” And i recalled how feminine i felt against his warm and large body pressed close to me.

 

“HE he he…tokki…steam is coming out of your head and your face is really red right now.” Bom teased as she poked my nose.

 

“But we don’t! He hates me actually. And he was really angry when he did it!” I reasoned out.

 

“He was angry so he kissed you? Hmm…let me think…I think…the only time that a guy is angry enough to make him kiss the girl is if its…the JEALOUS kind of angry. You know, for men it’s like marking their territory.”

 

“WHHATTTT??!!!! Bommie…you’re not helping at all…”

 

“Aigoo…Sandara Park…you’re meeting someone behind my back and you’re not even telling me abou it.” Park Bom complained.

 

But he did it to teach me a lesson! He wanted me to know how helpless I really am if a guy tries to take advantage of me and that I should be careful with my actions or something, I thought. I thought but I don’t say.

 

And I wasn’t what I was most angry about at all. I was angry at how he belittled my feelings for Jiyong, like it was some hopeless fan girls’ crush. Like the feelings that I had were shallow and dismissible. But it’s not.

 

 

“Earth to Park Sandara…earth to Park Sandara…this is alien Bommie from planet…12245 calling…”

 

I sniggered.

 

“Aigoo…Bommie…you’re outrageous….”

 

We both settled into fits of laughter.