III. MAKE HER CRY

HOPELESS CRUSH

CHAPTER 3. MAKE HER CRY

 

 

BigBang just had their final concert in Korea. This world tour sure has been exhausting but it was also one he would never forget. They never knew there were so much people who loved them from all over the world.

 

But the most exciting part of the day, was the after party.

 

He met up with Jiyong and they went to NB club together.  When it comes to partying hard, they were the partners. They weren’t GDTOP for nothing.

 

They went up to the second floor where the rest of their friends welcomed them. Soon drinks started circulating. People were getting tipsy, while he sat in one of the couches and started drinking.  The night was just starting and he was still getting in the mood.

 

Later he heard noise at the entrance of the VIP room they occupied. He looked up from his drink only to see the very one thing he didn’t want to see.

 

Sandara Park.

 

She came bearing gifts.  “Congratulations Big-Bang!” she said.

 

Youngbae stood up and hugged her, “Thank you noona.” He said. Then Daesung followed and gave her an awkward hug as well.

 

“Noona! You came!” Jiyong shouted full of aegyo then hugged her as well and it didn’t escape him when her face colored like tomato for a second.

 

Youngbae guided her to a seat opposite him.

 

“What would you like to drink?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Ani…I’ll just help myself.” She said, “You are all so nice.” She said in after thought.

 

They’re nice because they’re sober.

 

He thought bitterly as he sipped his drink. Just then she catches him staring.

 

“Congratulations Seunghyun-sshi…” she said and he nodded in acknowledgement.

 

 

Much much later…

 

Drinks were chugged down like water. Daesung was as drunk as f*c sprouting words that didn’t come from the bible. And YOungbae, man the guy was pole dancing.

 

Sandara Park just squirmed in her seat. Must be feeling uncomfortable….and out of place.

 

Why did she even come here?

 

He thought.

 

Even CL wasn’t here. Even her friend Seungri wasn’t here, YG forbid him to go out since the scandal broke out.

 

You don’t know what your doing little girl.

 

Her gaze turned to the door, and she followed where she was looking.

 

Jiyong came through the door followed by six scantily clad girls.

 

The great Kwon settled with one of the couches, and two girls settled on each of his sides. He chugged down a bottle then started making out with one of them.

 

He saw Sandara Park gulped and turn her head away.

 

What now little girl? Too much? You can’t handle it?

 

One of the y girls settled by his side.

 

“Hi…” The girl whispered as she started to caress his arm.

 

This caught Sandara Parks’ attention. And looked at him as if saying, “You too?”

 

What, he mouthed. She shook her head and looked back at Kwon who by the way whose hand was now inside one of the girls’ shirt.

 

Sandara Park, covered with her hands in shock.

 

TOP doesn’t know what got into him.

 

With a string of expletives coming out of his mouth, he abandoned his drink and his partner, and stood up.

 

He purposefully went to her and grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the VIP room. She threw him a perplexed stare as she stumbled behind him unable to get out of his grip.

 

“Wait! Wait!” she called trying to stop him on his tracks.

 

“Where are you taking me TOP-sshi…” she said.

 

He stopped and turned to her, “To the company van. You’re going to go back to your dorm and go to sleep.” He said, no ordered.

 

“What? I haven’t even said goodbye.” She said as she looked back where they came from.

 

“I doubt they noticed.” He said through clenched teeth.

 

“Why are you even here anyway?!” he said in an exasperated voice his fuse exploding in impatience at the pathetic girl in front of him.

 

“I’m here to support Big-Bang.” She answered.

 

“Really?! You aren’t here to chase after Jiyong with your stupid crush on him?” he asked.

 

“I’m here to support Big-Bang.” She answered in a weaker voice. Then her chin started to tremble.

 

Chist! She was even going to cry.

 

She looked down and started rubbing her eyes, trying to hide her tears.

 

! He really made her cry.

 

“Why do you even bother yourself with me anyway?” she said in a trembling voice.

 

I myself wonder.

 

But he knew the answer to that.

 

“Because I have a sister.” He said in a quiet voice and she looked up curious with his change of tone.

 

“And every time I imagine her doing the things you do, throwing yourself at a guy that doesn’t even have an interest in you, following him like a puppy, it ing annoys the hell out of me!”

 

Sandara Park stopped sniffing for a while. Then she looked up at him, looked at his angry eyes. Then her face, I can’t even describe how she suddenly broke into a full blown cry.

 

“Waaahhhh……….!!!!” She cried and tears rolled down her eyes in twos’. I could even see her uvula as she wailed.

 

! What have I done?!