I. TROUBLE

HOPELESS CRUSH

 

CHAPTER 1. TROUBLE

High….high….i’m so high…

High…high…fly to the ska-a-ay…

Say lalalalala….

Hahahahaha….

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh………..

 

 

Our song played in the background while Jiyong ruffled his new afro do and I smoothed down the side burns of my newly bleached white hair.

 

The cameraman, with his digits, counted down...5…4…3…2…1…

 

“Annyeong…yoreobeun…” The host started smiling up to the camera; and so, they both straightened up in their seats.

 

“We are GDTOP!” They both bowed to the camera, Jiyong gave out his cheeky grin while throwing 'peace signs', while I just gave my piercing stare.  Their charisma was full on for the camera.  Thousands of fangirls are probably drooling right now while watching this interview.  Some of them even say they get pregnant with just my stare.

 

As the interview commenced, they were asked many questions, about the promotions of their collab album, how much they enjoyed it, and how different it was from promoting solo, or as a group.

 

The interview was going well.  Jiyong, as expected, was eloquent about his music; while he threw in some jokes once in a while to lighten up the mood.

 

Then the interviewer looked down on his cue card and smiled.

 

“We have a clip to show you.” He said with an excited glint to his eyes.

 

Both him and Jiyong turned their attention on the screen provided in the set.

It was an interview of Sandara Park their label mate.

 

She was wearing orange make-up and her hair looked, well…like an orange.

They wondered why they were being shown this video only to be later on caught off guard as they realized what it was.

 

 

Then the host asked Sandara Park about her ideal type, and this was her answer.

 

“Well…when it comes to ideal types…usually there are different men in mind.  But this time…it was G-dragon.”

 

Aigoo…

 

He could feel his friend squirm in his seat beside him.  Aigoo…Sandara Park really is the Seungri in her group.  He took a glance at Jiyong who just smiled that frozen smile.

 

I mean…how was he supposed to answer to that? Was he supposed to reject or accept? How can he reply to his noona without hurting her feelings, and but also preventing his fan girls from attacking her house carrying torches?

 

 

The interviewer turned off the screen as the clip of Sandara Park was done and he turned to Jiyong expectantly waiting for his reply.

 

After a few seconds of awkward silence…

 

“Thank you noona…” Jiyong finally answered.

 

Aha…the interviewer was not satisfied…and still prodded Jiyong for more details.

 

Jiyong explained that he recently went on a ski trip with many of his friends and label mates including Sandara Park. And he saw the petite Sandara Park carried her heavy snow board like she was carrying another person. So he helped her, and carried her snowboard without saying a word.

 

But still….the interviewer still wasn’t satisfied and just wouldn’t move on to another topic.

 

Jiyong threw him a helpless stare, eyes screaming for HELP!

 

He cleared his throat and said, “Too bad…I wasn’t on that trip, if I was I would’ve been picked.”

 

He remarked earning a laugh from the interviewer and the staff.  When the laughter died down, the interviewer was satisfied with their answers and moved on.

 

Jiyong mumbled thanks to him under his breathe.

 

While he just shook his head.  Almost everyone in YG new that Sandara Park has a crush on his friend. It was an open secret.  The guy doesn’t feel the same but doesn’t want to hurt her feelings either. He remains a friend while she remains hoping there could be more.

 

He, TOP, considers himself a cool and tough guy who wasn’t really interested in other peoples’ businesses. But he can’t help but see the very thing that was right in front of his eyes.

 

Sandara Park’s HOPELESS CRUSH was big trouble.

 

 

This is the interview that tickled my brain to write this fic...https://youtu.be/pgHfTA-zVQ4

 

BTW..if it isn't obvious, the 1st chap is in TOP's POV