XI. WEAPON

HOPELESS CRUSH

 

CHAPTER 11. WEAPON

 

“Isn’t this fun?” Seungri clapped my back.

 

“There is nothing fun at six in the morning.” I grumbled in a gruff voice.

 

It was Jiyongs’ bright idea to go hiking.  Since the others had a schedule as early as two in the afternoon, he thought it would be nice to have one last bonding session before going back to the real world.  The other idiots eagerly agreed. My vote wasn’t in it.

 

“Why are you so sleepy anyway, I thought you slept ahead the rest of us?” Taeyang asked.

 

“I know! I know!” Seungri piped up, “I went down the kitchen this morning to drink water when I found him and Dara noona talking. They were talking about Jiyoo~~” I elbowed him in the ribs.

 

“Aww…hyung that hurt…that hurt.” He groaned clutching his stomach.

 

“What? You and Dara noona talking? I never thought that would happen.” Daesung remarked.

 

Just then CL, Minzy, followed by a sleepy looking Dara arrived all bundled up like the rest of us.

 

 

 

  • - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

“We couldn’t wake Bom up.” CL reported to the boys as we arrived at the meeting place, “And this one,” she said pointed at me as I rubbed the sleepy ness out of my eyes, “What were you and Bom doing in your room that you were both so sleepy?” she asked.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders then I started to roll Jiyongs’ sweater that I just quickly grabbed before heading out the room. I was planning on giving it back to him.

 

I looked up and smiled up at the boys.

 

“Noona! Noona! Are you excited?!” Seungri asked excitedly and I nodded my head eagerly then I turned to the guy beside him.

 

“Annyeon Seunghyun-sshi.” I greeted the taller guy and he nodded in acknowledgement.

 

“Omo! What’s this?” Chaerin laughed.

 

“What? We’re friends now.” I declared since I practically bared my soul to him last night.

 

“Right?” I asked while pointedly looking at him and he just nodded his head.

 

Ahh..typical Seunghyun…

 

Jiyong came out of the house followed by Kush who was carrying a map.

 

“Guys! I’ve got our trail all planned out!” Kush exclaimed as he started to lead the way followed by Youngbae then Daesung. 

 

Seungri insisted he wanted to walk beside Jiyong but Jiyong said to let the girls go first. So Minzy followed after Daesung, then Chaerin. I lingered a bit and handed the sweater towards Jiyong.

 

“Ah…Jiyong-sshi…I’d like to return this to you.” I said.

 

Suddenly Seungri cheered beside me. “Noona fighting!” he said as he grinned at me. My eyebrows furrowed.

 

“What?”

 

He grinned and looked from Jiyong to me, then leaned forward and whispered, “I’ll be cheering on your love noona…”

 

I felt like my throat suddenly snapped shut.  Just then Jiyong grabs Seungri by the neck.

 

“What are you whispering about so early in the morning…” he scolded the maknae as he pulled him by the ear towards the hiking group.

 

Ever so slowly my eyes that were turned into tiny slits turned to Seunghyun who stood silently at the side.

 

He stepped back as I threateningly looked at him, “What?”

 

“Yah! You told on me!”

 

“I did not!” he protested.

 

“What I told you was for your ears only. Why’d you have to go share it to Seungri?!” I accused.

 

“I swear I did not!” he said as he threw his hands up in the air in surrender. “The rat was eavesdropping on us last night.”

 

“It’s so unfair. You know I secret of mine.” I crossed my arms. “While I don’t have a weapon against you.”

 

“Ah…jinja?!” the tall guy laughed disbelievingly, “Is this what this is all about?! I thought we were friends but you find it unfair that you don’t know I secret of mine, so you don’t have a weapon you can use against me?!” he said incredulously.

 

I nodded.

 

“Jinja!” He laughed as he covered his face, “You’re unbelievable. Is this what friendship is all about?! Having a weapon you can use against each other??!!!”

 

“Yes!” I answered and a laugh started to bubble in my throat.

 

“Unnie! Oppa!” Minzy called from afar, “You’re gap is getting farther from the group!”

 

“Leave them be, they’re celebrating their new found friendship.” I heard Chaerin say as she pulled Minzy by her elbow.

 

I started to double my steps to catch up to them when I heard Seunghyun speak behind me.

 

“I’m a Mama’s boy.”

 

I stopped in my tracks and looked back.

 

His hands were rigid at his sides, “I’m a Mama’s boy.” Then color started rising on his cheeks even his ears, it was an epic moment! The cool guy getting all flustered. “There. Are you satisfied?!” he said as he walked past me.

 

I started laughing out loud.