IV. THE STIRRING

HOPELESS CRUSH

CHAPTER 4. THE STIRRING

 

 

“Hey! where’d you go?” Youngbae asked as he returned to the VIP room.

 

“I thought you were drunk?” I asked as I settled myself in the couch.

 

He smiled, “Yes I am…” then he looked around, “Huh? Where’s Dara noona?”

 

“Back where she belongs…” he mumbled under his breathe.

 

“What?” Younbae asked too drunk to hear well.

 

“I said! Where’s are my girls?!” he shouted.

 

Youngbae started laughing and got up, “Relax hyung…I’ll go get them for you…”

 

 

He just shook his head, the events from earlier flooding back in his brain…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why are you even comparing me to your sister…” she said miserably while covering her face with her hands.

 

“Because you’re both stupid.” He stated flatly.

 

They were both in the parking lot exclusive for high profile guests. They were waiting for the YG van that he called.

 

She didn’t even try to fight him when he called her ‘stupid’. That’s how stupid she was.

 

“Why? What happened to your sister?” she asked.

 

He hesitated if he should tell her or not.

 

“Come on…I’m not gonna speak about it to anyone…” she prodded.

 

“But you never hesitate to tell anything to the media things about you, even if you look pathetic and desperate.Always asking for guys to ask you out on a date all the while you're crushing on Jiyong.” He said all too harshly, and regrets the words that came from his mouth before he could even stop them.

 

He saw how hurt flashed in her eyes, and how her chin trembled as if she was going to start with her crying fits again.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said sincerely. After all, she was still a girl. But his sorry wasn’t enough.

 

He heaved out a deep sigh. There was only one way he could justify himself, “My sister…she was crazy about this guy. But he didn’t want anything to do with her.” she attentively listened to him, “But she didn’t give up, she followed him around like a sick puppy. …she would do anything to please that guy. She even gave herself to him and got herself ing pregnant.” He cursed bitterly.

 

“Oh…” she said in surprise, “I didn’t…I didn’t know you were close to your sister.”

 

“I’m not.” He said full of regret. “I didn’t even know about it until she had the baby aborted. I wasn’t there for her. I didn’t know until it was all over.” He said as he buried his face in his hands in frustration.

 

He felt her warm hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

 

“It’s not your fault; you couldn’t have done anything even if you knew. In the end, it was still her choice.”

 

 

He shrugged her hand off of his shoulder, “I could’ve killed him if I knew!” he said vehemently that Sandara Park flinched in surprise. “The bastard is hiding somewhere overseas.”

 

Just then she giggles, “Is that why you’re so angry to see me fawn over Kwon? Come on…I admire the guy, but I’m not gonna get myself pregnant with him or something. I know my limit.” She said as if the thought herself was silly to her.

 

 

Out of impulse, he pushed her against the wall and trapped her with his body.  He held her wrists tightly against her sides and leaned down to her face.

 

“Really? If he holds you close like this will you be able to stop yourself from responding.” He leaned his face down her neck and sniffs her scent then whispers in her ear, “If he says he wants to take you to bed, will you be able to say no? Kwon Jiyong doesn’t do anything because he respects you, but he is still a man. And we could only take so much teasing. Remember that Sandara Park.”

 

The next moment, he didn’t know what demon took over him but he leaned down and took her lips in a searing kiss. Perhaps it was how beautiful and fragile she looked or how her quivering lips looked so delectable or how close their proximity was to each other. But the moment their lips touched, he didn’t know a hunger for her  was inside him. He never imagined himself doing this to her, and now he feels like he couldn’t stop.

 

“Please stop.” She sobbed in his arms.

 

He stood up straight and looked down on her with her sharp eyes.

 

“I don’t need your concert, nor your pity!” she told him angrily, tears streaming down her face as she rubbed her lips with the back of her hands as if trying to erase the memory of his kiss.

 

Just then the YG van arrived, with 2ne1’s manager driving.

 

He threw one last disgusted stare before leaving her and heading back to the club while the 2ne1’s manager picks up the tear streaked face of Sandara Park.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Bro! your girls are here!” Younbae called to him as he came in with two girls at each of his side. The one on the left was a blonde, probably American. He pointed at her and the foreigner giggled.

 

“Come here blondie…” he said as he drowned the rest of his thoughts in booze.