His Sweet Smile

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti woke up in the morning. There is morning class this day. She prepared all the things that she needs and go out for breakfast. 

"Oh, Rianti, come here. Eat your breakfast." Her mom called her.

Rianti walk to dining room and start to eat her breakfast menu that her mother cooked. But, somethig strange. Why there are so many groceries in the kitchen.

"Mom, why there are lots of groceries in the kitchen? Is there will be an event today?" She asked. 

"Yeah, special guest." Her mom answered.

"Who?"

"You will know later... Ah, don't come home late. Ok?" 

"Who will come today mom? Tellme...." Rianti keeps asking her mom.

"Just don't come home late, and you will know." Her mom answered her then she go to the kitchen. "Eat your food and go or you will be late for today class."

"Tsk." She chuckled ruefully and then continue her breakfast. 

After a few minutes she finish her breakfast and then go to her college.

 

~After the class finished at afternoon~

"Rianti, let's hang out! Usual cafe~" Dewi asked het to hang out.

"But, i have to go home quickly. Mom told me not to come home late."

"Oh.. Why?" 

"I don't know, she didn't tell me. Just told me that thing, she also bought a lot of groceries this morning. I ask her, who will be come to my home today and she didn't tell me too. Strange." She explain to Dewi.

"Maybe, your relatives, or someone special?"

"Nan molla~ She didn't tell me." She shrugged her shoulder and the tidying up her stuff into her bag. "Let's go home." 

They go out from the class.

"Hey, next sunday, accompany me to buy birthday gifts for my mom. I will catch you on 4 p.m. Okay?"

"Ah! Your mom's birthday is coming soon! What should i buy for your mom...? Should i make her a birthday cake?"

"Ah! I know! What if we make it together! I will help you!" Dewi said excitedly.

"Ok! Your mom's birthday will be on tuesday next week, We can do buying groceries on monday after the class and can you stay at my house on monday night?"

"Hmm okay! Let's go! Oh my God, why is the weather become so hot?!" Dewi said as she hasten her step.

"Hey! Wait for me!" She run a little to catch up Dewi who several steps ahead of her.

 

 

"Bye!" Dewi  said goodbye to rianti when they reach Dewi's home.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" Rianti then continue her walk to her house. Rianti's house just a few meters from dewi's house, so she needs a few minutes to reach her house.

Suddenly, her phone is ringing. From her mom.

"Hello"

"Where are you? Why are you not come home yet? I said to you to don't come home late" Her mother keep talking over the phone.

"Mom! Why are you soo... talkaktive! I'm near home now, just wait okay? I'm walking, not flying anyway." She said as she rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, okay. be quickly."

"Hmm. Bye." She simply replied.

 

 

"I'm home... Mom..." Rianti shout from outside. She take her shoes off and go inside house.

"Mom..." She keep shouting and look for her mom.

"I'm here in the kitchen. No need to shout. It's so annoying" Her mom replied her. 

"As if you're not..." Rianti replied back her mom as she come to the kithcen.

"Mom, what are you doing? Why are the table full of foods? Who were come here?" Rianti asked after she see there are so many foods on the table.

"Just go to your room and change your clothes. After that come here and have your lunch." Her mom keeps talking.

"Mom... Can you little be quiet... So talkactive.." Rianti rolled her eyes.

"Why are you always cut me off? Go now." Her mom reply her as she stop her activities and look at her.

Rianti then go to her room before her mom start to open up he rmouth and say more words.

 

 

 

She opened her bedroom door and then she saw someone... Someone that she missed, someone that could never even she hate.... She stood still there. Can't do something. Can't move his legs, can't say any words. She just could see that person come closer to her.

"Hi!" He smiled. That sweet smile.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae arrived in Jakarta at about 11 p.m Indonesian western time, he immediately called Rianti's mom. 

"Hello, auntie.. How are you today?"

"Ah Is this Donghae? Are you already in Jakarta now?" Rianti's mom replied happily.

"Ye, auntie. I'm here already. And now, i'm heading to your house. Just wait a little more, mother-in-law. Hehe, just kidding auntie." He said happily as he got into taxi and  gave the driver piece of paper containing Riantis's house address. "This address please." He said to the driver

"Oh my God! That's sounds good! You can call me in that way!" She screamed excitedly.

"Keke~ Is it okay? But, Rianti is still mad at me.."

"Ah~ She's just being so emotional. Just come here, quickly. Talk to her. I'm sure she won't be angry anymore. She loves you. I know it, son. oh my God, it feels good to call you 'son'." Her mom spoke with splashy.  

"He-he it also feels good to hear it from you, mother in law." He said with wide smile. "By the way, is she already at home?"

"Not yet. The class will be ended at 12 o' clock. It will takes about 20 minutes to reach our house."

"Ah.. I hope i could reach there before her coming home. I want to give her surprise. By the way, how long it takes to get to your house?"

"It's about 30~45 minutes. I'll prepare for lunch. See you, son."

"See you mother. Hehe" Donghae then hang up the phonecall and look at Jakarta scenery from the window. Rianti, see you soon, my love.

 

 

After about 30 minutes, The taxi driver stopped in front of a house. The taxi driver said that he already arrived. The driver help him to took out his luggage from the trunk of a car. He pay for the cost then he ring the bell. After a few minutes, the gates opened and showed a woman, he's totally sure that she is Rianti's mom. He smiled.

"Hi, mom." He greeted her with his sweetest smile.

"Donghae?" She said as she looking at his performance from top to bottom. "Why are you dressed like this?"

"Oh... " He remove his glasses, his wig, and his mask. "To diguise..." He smiled.

"Okay. Come in." She said and then she summoned someone to take his luggage to guest room. 

"You can wait for her in her room." Her mom accompany him to Rianti's room. "Maybe she will come in about 1 hour. Do you want to drink something?"

"Anything is fine. Thanks." He replied with smile.

"Okay. I'll  get it for you. You can rest for a while until Rianti come."

"Thank you."

Then Rianti's mom go out from the room and back to bring a drink for him.

"I'll call rianti later, you can have a rest."

"Yes, thank you, mom" He smiled to her.

After she go out, Donghae look around Rianti's room. He looked at her photos. All her stuff. He smiled when he looks his gift for her birthday last month.   

 

After a few minutes, Rianti's mom come into the room to tell that Rianti will come in any minutes. His heart beat faster this time. After almost 7 months since their first meeting, and after almost 2 months after their last problem. What if she didn't want to meet me? What if she didn't forgive me? Last time i cantacted her, she didn't even reply any word. That are the thoughts that come out in his mind. What should i say? 'Hi~ How are you?' 'Hi~ I miss you..' 'Hi, why are you didn't reply my message?' 

Then suddenly, he hear her voice. His lover's voice. His heart beat faster than before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 9th chapter is up~ Yeay! :D

Sorry for bad grammar and typos. Enjoy it! ^^

See you next chapter~

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all