Uneasy....

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Donghae's awakened from his tight sleep because of his phone ringtone. He got up from his bed and pick up his phonecall. From manager hyung.

Manager: "Ya! What time is it? Are you just wake up?"

LDH: "Hyung! It's just 08:00 a.m, haisst!! The schedule just started at 02:00 p.m, right? Ugh! Give me some time to sleep, hyung~" 

Donghae replied his hyung with sleepy voice. Even his eyes can't opened widely.

Manager: "Come to agency, quickly. I have some information about the program."

His eyes suddenly opened widely.

LDH: "What? The program? Am i chosen to join the program? Hyuuuung~ I don't wanna join that program, you can choose the other member."

Manager: "Hey! Can your shut up your mouth and hurry go take a shower and then just come here."

LDH: "Haist okay! I'll hang up first."

He hang up the phone, but not immediately go take a shower. He just sit on his bed. He feels so nervous. How if he chosen to join the program? What will he tell to Rianti?  He just worried that he would make her hurt. The program it's not like the other. It's about Wife-Husband life. whereas, he already has girlfriend, secret girlfriend. 

After a few minutes, he decided to take a shower and then go to the company. He wish that he's not chosen.

After take a bath, he prepare to go to company, his van is already waiting for him. After a few minutes he finally he reached the company. Then he got in to the meeting room. His manager and members are already there.

"Where have you been? Why you took so long to come here?"

"Sorry hyung, something happen in my house, so i need to fix it." He lied to him. His manager's face looks not good. He don't like waiting, so, he need to lied to avoid his anger. 

"At least you need to call me if you are late. Now, sit down please. I will announce something."

Donghae immediately go to his seat and listen to what his hyung said carefully. He feels so nervous. 

"Ok. The PD-nim has decided that....... Leetuk-ssi that will be the main cast for this program. The shooting will start in 2 weeks." 

Donghae feels relieve. He's not chosen. He don't need to explain to her secret girlfriend about that. But, after that......

"But maybe there's some episode that some members will appear and pairing with some other artist. It's not decided yet."

Urgh! Why should there be a cameo?! He's just hope that he won't be chosen as a candidate again.

"Hmm maybe the announcement will be out after some episode airing." Manager hyung said "Ok! enough for today. Now, you can go. And remember to come back here at 12:00 p.m"

The members out from meeting room. Donghae walk out of room, busy with his mind. He didn't hear someone call him.

"Yah! Aren't you hear our conversation? Haist you're busy with your mind again." Siwon looks a bit annoyed.

"Why? What happen?"

"Tsk! Let's have a drink. Since we have 2 hours free time."

"Ah! Arraseo. Let's go."

The member have a drink when waiting for the schedule. Donghae can't have fun like the others. The members try to make up the mood so that DongHae can have fun, but it failed.

He keeps thinking about the meeting. Suddenly, he's missing his girl, Rianti. What is she doing now? Is she busy now? He immediately try kakao-ing his girl. 

LDH: Yeobo...

 

 

Until the time to back to the company, rianti still not reply his kakao. He's feels so uneasy. He can't do the schedule well, he keeps thinking about Rianti. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 2nd chapter is up. 

Very sorry for the late chapter. So many homeworks and i have no idea to continue this story T.T

I just wanna ask if is it boring? If its boring, i won't continue this story and make another story. Please  do comment. I'm waiting for your comments ^^

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all