The Problem Starts!

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Day by day passed. Donghae is busy with his schedule, prepared for Super Show Concert. the concert will be held abou two months later, but the preparation must be prepared a few months before. He felt so guilty to his lover. He's even don't have time to contact her, don't know about her condition now. How is she now? I'm not tell her about that thing yet. Huh. I don't know how to. Suddenly, he remember what his manager hyung said to him yesterday.

~Flashback~

He's about to go home after the practice. 

"Donghae~" He turn back because his manajer hyung's call.

"What happen, hyung?" He suddenly felt nervous.

"I want to tell you that, you have schedule to filming the variety this saturday. Just come first to the office at 11.00 a.m and go with sungmin by car. Don't be late." 

"What?! Hyung! Why you didn't tell me earlier! Why so sudden?" He replied with annoyed tone.

"The PD-nim just informed me this morning. Just do it. Only a few episodes. And I will give you some free days before the concert."

"Hyung! Are you trying to fool me? There's always free time before the concert." He become more annoyed.

"Just relax... I will give you extra freeday. Just do the best for th efilming to get good ratings."

"I won't. If the rating is good, the program will be extended. Moreover, the main artis is leeteuk hyung, so why must I do this program well...."

"Yah! Do not dare to ruin this program! Just do it naturaly! Go home now!"

"Haisst! Why have I chosen?! There are many other members, you can choose the other." He sighed.

"I'm not the one who chose you, the PD-nim and crew who are chose you. Just accept and do the program well, ok?" His hyung try to assured him.

"Whatever! I'll go home now. Bye." He turn back and go out. But he stopped "Hyung, the news, whether the news has been revealed?"

"Hmm not yet. I think the news will come out when the program airing."

"When?"

"I don't know. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks after the shooting. Why?"

"Ah, nothing. I think it's spreading already. I'll go home now." He sighed. Felt a litle relieved.

~Flashback end~

Day after tomorrow, he will start the shooting. He don't even inform his girl yet. He keeps sighing durin the day...

"Hey! What's the matter?" Leeteuk came.

"Ah... nothing. Are we should continue the practice?"

"Yes. Let's go!" Donghae stand up and continues the practice till late night with s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day has come. DongHae can't sleep well last night. He keeps thinking about the program today. It's only 08.00 a.m and he's already woke up. He took his phone, and try to call his girl. He's not sure if she is waking up since it's weekend, but he's trying to call her. 

"Hello..." DongHae hear the voice he really miss, sleepy tone one. He chuckled.

"Annyeong......."

"Oppa!" Rianti jump off from her bed, shocked. The sweet voice that she long for few days. Donghae just chuckled.

"Why so surprise? Miss me that much?" DongHae .

"Yah! Whatever!"

"That means you miss me~ Haha" He laugh in joy. "Are you just wake up?" 

"Hmm.. Very soundly. And you woke me up with your call~ Are you that free so you can call me?"

"Mianhae yeobo~~ I have schedule at 11.00 a.m later, so I called you now. Are you want to continue your sleep? I'll hang up the phone." 

"Yah... Yah!! Mwoya! don't you miss me? Kurae! Just hang it up!" She sounded angry.

"Just kidding yeobo~~ Aigoo aigoo~ I'm now know that you miss me that much.. Kkk~" He start to again.

"Ahh! You drive me crazy you know! Of course i miss you, one week we're not comunnicating, don't you miss me? Huh...."

"If i don't miss you, i won't call you right now yeobo~" There's a silent after that. 

"Rianti...." 

"De?" 

"I'm sorry...."

"For what?"

"For... not contact you these days...." Failed. Always failed. 

"Ah... What to sorry. You don't need too. Stop being sorry. I know you're busy." Rianti needs too lie. She's so unmood these days because of this problem. But, she don't wanna make him more sad to say the truth. She wanna be a good girlfriend for him. She sigh.

"Hmm.... Still I'm sorry (can't tell you the truth) and I love you." Donghae said.

"I love you too.... By the way, aren't you prepared for your schedule today?"

"It's too early now. That's why i called you... I will busy till midnight maybe."

"What schedule? Is it outdoor or indoor?"

"Kinda out door..."

"Ah~ Take care of your health. Do the best!"

"Aigoo~ You're now alike my mom..."

"I'm not that old. I'm still young~ Huh." Donghae just chuckled.

"What program will you shoot today? Reality show?"

He's about to answer but he hear his manager hyung voice from out of his bedroom.

"Oh, who's that?" Rianti asked.

"Manager hyung. Haisst! It's still early. What the hell."

"Oh~ Just meet him. I'll hang up the phone, ok?" Honestly, she's so sad that she only have a little time only to have a talk with his lover. 

"Hmm.. Ok... I'll call you as soon as i can. Ok?"

"Bye...." She replied with weak voice.

"Bye. I love you." Then he hang up the phone. He know that she's disapponted with him. But, what can he do? Just feel sorry to her. No else. He sigh. 

"DongHae? Are you still sleep?" He hear his manager voice behind the door. 

He stand up and walk to the door and open it.

"What happen, hyung? It's only 08.45 a.m"

"Just prepared your things now, because there will be meeting about the concert and some explanation from the WGM crew." 

"Aaah~! We can talk about it at 11.00 a.m... Ah! Hyung, who will be my partner?"

"We will talk about the concert first. So pack up your things, we don't have much time. your partner is an actress, this will be talked on the office. So, quickly. You want the shooting goes smoothly, right?"

"Okay. I'll prepare now."

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside."

Donghae immediately prepare the things and go to take a bath. 30 minutes later, he's ready to go.

The day feels so long. The meeting about concert, about the program. His partner is Son Eun Seo. She looks pretty, but he don't have a feelings for her. They become a good partner on the program. Sometimes he feels annoyed because of the mission, but he must do the best so that the shooting will be ended soon. The shooting ended at almost midnight, he felt so exhausted, so he fell asleep as he reached his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning~

Donghae woke up at 08.00 p.m and he got message from his manager that the news had spread around. He's so panic. What will he do if Rianti know the news?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 4th chapter is up!! Sorry for the late update. T^T 

Thanks for new subscriber~ ^^

Hope the reader will enjoy this chapter~

I'll give the next chapter as soon as posible, so~~~ wait patiently, ok?! ^^

See you next chapter

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all!