Naughty DongHae

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Since you're mine... That words kept echoing in her mind. She smiled secretly.

"Rianti, watch out! The water almost full. What are you thinking about?" Her mom yelled at her.

Rianti stopped her daydreaming and shocked that the cup was almost full of water. Donghae just giggled as he watched her from dining table. He walk closer to Rianti and help her to move the glasses to the table. He could see her gaze towards him. 

"What happen to you? Hmm, yeobo?" He wisphered to her.

"No.. Nothing..." She immediately put the glasses to the table and go back to the kitchen. He chuckled.

 

Shortly thereafter, Rianti's father come home after 3 days bussines trip. 

"Seems there is guest here..."

"Hello, father... I'm Lee Dong Hae, Rianti's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Donghae greeted him with a sweet smile.

"Hello, nice to know you. Ah, my son-in-law soon to be so handsome. How happy I am." He joked.

"Thank you.. My father-in-law soon to be is also handsome, no wonder his daughter is pretty." He said and looked to Rianti who is blushed.

"Enough there, Let's have dinner. Daddy, go change clothes and have a dinner. Continue the chit chat later okay?" Her mother yelled from kitchen.

They stopped the chit chat. Rianti's father go changed the clothes then joined others to have dinner.

 

"When did you come?" Rianti's father start the conversation, asked to Donghae.

"Today around 10 a.m." Donghae answered with politely.

"Oh, it must be tiring. How long it takes from Seoul to Jakarta?" 

"About 5 hours, quite tiring. But, it's nothing compared than i can meet her.." He patted Rianti's hair, but she gave him a death glare but he just chuckled.

"How sweet!" Her mom giggled after heard sweet words from Donghae.

 

After finished their dinner, Rianti and Donghae washed the dishes together, her mom and dad went to their bedroom to go to sleep. 

"Have a good sleep mom and dad. Good night." Donghae said good night.

"Good night, after this, go to sleep, ok?" Rianti's mom said.

"OK!" DongHae answered cutely and smiled to her mom. 

 

After they left, Donghae start to cleaned the dining table and moved dirty plates and glasses to be washed by Rianti.

He couldn't resist not to . 

"Why do you have to be cute even when you washed the dishes?" Donghae and pinch her cheeks.

"Yah! Oppa, your hands is wet, do not touch my precious cheeks! Let's finish it quickly, i want to rest." She yelled at him.

"Aigoo~ Sorry sorry, yeobo~" He more and makes her cheeks blushed.

"Ahh oppa~ palli~ stop teasing me!" She pouted.

"Arraseo~" He help her to arranged washed plates and glasses.

 

After washed, Rianti went straight to her room. But, when she was about to close her door, Donghae hold the door.

"Why are you here? Your room is right there." She said as she pointed the room next to her room.

I know, but I want to spend a few more times with you." He smiled then immediately broke into her room.

"As if there's no tomorrow." She rolled her eyes.

Donghae threw himself on her bed. But, something hit his head.

"Auch, What's this?" He rubbed his head and grab the thing that hit his head.

"Wae?" Rianti walk closer to him.

"Your phone... My head.." He answered as he still rubbed his head.

"Tsk, so careless. Is it too hurt?" She checked his head then rubbed it.

"No, after you touch it." He smiled cutely. Rianti ruffled his hair in exasperation.

"Tsk.. Go sleep now. Hush hush" She pulled his heavy body and pushed him out from her room.

"Arraseo~ arraseo~ Good night~" He stole a kiss from her lips and rushed to his room. Left her with her shocked face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Updated!! ^^

Very sory for the late update T.T

I thought that i can update before christmas, but my internet connection can't connect well >.<

I couldn't update it

So here's the update. Enjoyyy~~ ^^

Sorry for bad grammars and any typos

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'll~~ ^^