Farewell? No...

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti woke up very early.. Honestly she couldn't sleep tonight. Honestly, she's not ready yet. Spent two days together was not enough. She wants more, but she must fully understand that he couldn't always there with her, she shouldn't be selfish. She was so thankful that he always understanding to her. She must be thankful that he still can spare his free time to meet her.

It's 4.30 a.m, and his flight would be on 7.30 p.m. She decided to get up from her bed to take a shower.   

20 minutes later she came out from bathroom, then she picked up her jeans trousers and pink flowery upper from the closet then wear them. She sitted on her bed daydreaming again. She would take him to the airport, back to Seoul. She will miss the two days together. Altough it was so short time, they did't have many memories that they spent together. He will be back to his world, and she also. He will be busy with his world tour. She just wish that he always take care of his health.

Knocks from outside.

"Are you ready?" Donghae voice awakened her daydreaming.

"Yes, coming." Rianti shouted. She took her purse, fill it with her phone and some stuff then came out. Donghae stood up right in front of her door. 

"Good morning." He greeted her and gave her a sweet smile. She looked at him from head to toe. He looks a bit different, he wore a wig. But he still handsome. "How's my look?"

"Good morning. Hmm I think people will still recognize you."

"Still handsome ya?" He winked.

"Tsk, whatever. You're very narcissistic." She rolled her eyes. "Ready to go?"

"No, I miss you already."Donghae whinned.

"Tsk. I'm infront of you now." She pouted. "Let's go! Eat your breakfast." She  pulled him to dining room to eat breakfast. 

 

 

After finished their breakfast, they prepared some of Donghae's things and took them to the taxi trunk. They took taxi since her dad's car was being repaired. 

"How's your sleep tonight?" Donghae opened up the topic after 10 minutes silence on their way to airport. Rianti didn't know what to do or what to say, so she just looked towards the street trough the window.  

She turned her head to him, "Hm.. I slept very well. You?" She lied. 

"I couldn't slept well.. Kept thinking that today i will be back to seoul and you must be miss me so much.."

Rianti leaned her head on his shoulder. He rubbed her hair then kissed it gently.

"Honestly, I can't sleep tonight.. Can you see this dark circle? Here... It's  darkened." She pointed to her eyes.

Donghae kissed her eyes. "You still looks beautiful" Then smiled.

Rianti looked at the driver who was busy steering. Then hit Donghae's shoulder softly. "What if the driver see us!" She wisphered.

He chuckled "I don't care" He rubbed his hair.

"Paboo~~" She pouted. Then leaned her head again. 

 

"Do not ever ignore my text and call again. Arasseo?" Donghae cracked the silence.

"Arasseo.." She answered, his head still on his shoulder. 

"Good girl..." He patted her head. "I will contact you as I arrived in Seoul. Keep your eyes on your phone okay?" He said.

"De~" She simply replied.

"Don't forget to watch the disc that I gave to you okay?" He added.

"De.." 

"Are you crying now?" He lift up her face and checked up if there's a tears on her eyes but there's no tears. But her face look so weak. "Hmm.. No tears.." 

"Ani~~" She replied. "Take care of your health, huh? Don't skip your meal. You must be so superbusy after back to Seoul." She continued. 

"Arasseo, yeobo~ Don't worry! You too, hmm?" He replied.

She nodded and smile weakly. DongHae gave her a warm hug then her back. 

 

Soon, they arrived at Soekarno-Hatta airport. Donghae put up his mask and sunglasses then got out from taxi followed by Rianti. The driver gave the suitcase to Donghae.  

She took him to the boarding gate. 

"Take care... I will contact you as I arrive at Seoul. Let me hug you for a minute" Donghae hug her tightly like he don't wanna leave her.  

After a few minutes they parted as Donghae must go to check in the ticket.

"Bye..." Rianti gave him a weak smile, again.

"I will be back, see you again, baby." He patted her head.

"Ish, what you just said? I'm not a baby." She chuckled.

"Then yeobo.." He whispered it to her ear. "I will leave now, take care.. Have a nice day on your class later.." He kissed her forehead with his nose. Then went inside the airport.

She just waving her hand to him as he went inside. With a heavy heart she returned to the taxi, went home and pepared for her class later. See you again, oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Here's the chapter! I'm sorry again for the late update.. I'm a bad author,right? *bows*

Sorry for bad grammar and typos.

Enjoy the chapter then comment! ^^

ThanKYU~ 

Love Ya'all ^^~