Holidays?

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

"Let's take a break." That words just came out of . She didn't know why she could say that word. She felt frustated, sad, disappointed. Tears kept falling down. 

"Rianti, what are you saying? Don't say that thing. I know it's my fault. But... but...." he can't continue his words. Silence came out. All he can hear is her sobbing.  

 

 

 

"Finish your things. I'll wait for you. I need time to alone. And i think you also need it." She said.

She never thought that the long-distance-relationship could be this hard. When the distance parted them away. They can't know what each other do. They can't communicate and share what they think each other as often as the other normal-couple do. That makes her more sad. 

"Rianti? Rianti? Did you hear me? Rianti, Listen... I'm so sorry. Don't be like this, huh? I know... that i'm not your ideal boyfriend...."

"Don't say that words. I'm the one who don't deserve you. Just take some time to alone and think. I think you won't focus on your program if i'm still your girlfriend. You can focus on the program without thinking about how i feel as your girlfriend." She said as she hold his tears.

"Rianti...." He sigh and kept silent for a moment "Is it what you want?" He finally gave up. Honestly, he didn't want separated. But, he know, if he still insisted to defend their relationship, it won't work. It will be caused her more tears. He thought this time will be the best for them to calming down and settle down the problem.

The silence continue...

"Rianti... I wanna hear your answer, please."

"Let's take a break." She answered this statement. Honestly, she didn't want to do this, but she didn't know why she keeps saying that sentence, -let's break up-. 

Donghae sighing. "Okay. Just to let you know, I love you. I never meant to lie to you. I will.... I will fixed this problem and definitely comeback to you..." He said with heavy heart.

"..... I hope" Tears falling down again from her eye.

"I will, Rianti. I will." That's the last sentence that he said to her. 

 

 

And now, it's been a few weeks since the last call. Donghae still busy with his schedule and Rianti still trying to busy with her schedule. Donghae deliberately didn't call her. He wanna give her some time to calm down and when he finish the program, he can go back to her and proudly saying that He loves her so much.

 

Donghae just finished his schedule. He just finished his practice for his next concert and prepare for go home now. Next stop will be in Indonesia. The country that he really wants to come to. The country that the one he love lived. Rianti... I'll be back..

 

"Yah.... What are you thinking? Haiist... I called you many times but you're not answer." Eunhyuk hit Donghae's head because he didn't response his call.

"Haisst! It's hurt!" Donghae give him stare.

"Manager hyung to come see him now. You start again your habit, daydreaming. Aigoo~"

Donghae quickly go to the room soon after hear Eunhyuk news. Totally ignored Eunhyuk. 

"Haisst! Yah! Don't you know the word 'Thank You'"

"Thank you!" He said as he walk to the manager room without looking back.

"Haisst, this man. Ck!" Eunhyuk nagging seeing his back.

 

Donghae knock manager's room door. His manager let him in. 

"Oh, Donghae-ah, come in"

"What happen hyung? Eunhyuk said that you want me to come?" He asked nervously. He always worried about what will his manager say. 

"Oh, yes. Do you want some holiday? Your episode with Eun Seo-ssi will be end soon. Next sunday is last shoot."

"Really? Last episode? Ah! Finally!! Hyung, do you still remember your promise, holidays?"

"Yah! Are you a hearing loss? I asked you just now that do you need some holidays. Haisst!"

"Ah.... Sorry hyung, I'm so tired now, so that i didn't focus on what you said. Of course i did."

"It's okay. Do your best on the last program." His manager goes back to his desk to fetch something. "Here.. Take it." He come back to Donghae and give him an envelope.

"What is this?" Donghae asked.

"I thought you're need vacation, but i think you're not." His manager said as he take back the envelope. 

"It's not like that hyung~~" He said as he try to catch back the envelope "It's just you didn't tell me what is it. Aigooo~"

"Okay. Remember, don't let people find you." His manager remind him and go back to his seat.

"I will hyung! Thank you!" He said then he left thhe room. 

 

 

In his bedroom.

Donghae tried to call Eun Seo but seems that she's busy. He keeps trying and trying. After several times finally she pick up the call.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yeoboseyo, it's me Donghae."

"De, what's the matter oppa?"

"I think we need to talk something. Can we have some drink after finished the recording next saturday"

"Ah, okay. By the way, what are you going to talk to me?"

"I will tell you later. See you~~"

"Okay, bye oppa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Finally!! T.T Late 6th chapter...

I'm very sorry for the long updates. I was so busy with my school and now i have time to updates the story.

Thanks and for waiting this story. 

Bye~~ See you next chapter~~

ThanKyu~~

Love Ya'all~ :)