The Dinner

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti finished showering then she wear her green t-shirt with white short, her daily wear.

"Ok, Deal?" She heard Donghae's voice.

"Deal!" She heard Dewi replied. She decided to came out.

"What's the deal?" She asked curiously.

"Ahm, nothing~ Just something between idol and fans~ You will know later~" Dewi replied happily.

"Tsk..." She was seems cranky.

"Come sit here.." Donghae patted some space beside him. But, she didn't move even an inch. He pulled her and sitted her beside him then laid his hand on her shoulder. 

"So, you two are in same school?" Donghae started to change topic.

"Yes, since elementary school. Her mom and mine are friends too." Rianti answered.

"Yeah.. We are bestfriend" Dewi added.

"Oh I see~" Donghae nodded. 

"So, you came here just to have breakfast in my house and just to see him?" She pointed to Donghae.

"Yes, because i'm so curious. You didn't answered my call and my text. So I come here."

"Ah, I forgot to check my phone.. I don't even know where is my phone now.." Rianti said.

"Aigoo, Did you forget? My head bumped your phone last night" He remided her.

"Ah i remember! I think it's on my bed.."

"What will you two do before Donghae oppa back to korea?" Dewi asked.

"I don't know. I came here to see her if she's fine.. Since I have to go around the world to have concert tour. So I didn't have any plan except that." He explained and glanced at her.

"Ah how sweet~ Rianti, you are lucky to have a boyfriend like Donghae oppa. He still able to take some free time to visit you.." Dewi praised him.

She just smiled awkwardly. She feel so lucky that she have him as her boyfriend who always care for her tough he's not always beside her. 

"Why don't you come to his concert in jakarta later?" Dewi asked.

"I told you before, I don't really know SJ songs, besides I have to save some money for buy some SS501 stuff." She explained

"What about see my performance?" Donghae asked then winked. 

"You want me to see you? No need la.. " She asked.

"Of course! I want you to see my performances. You are my encouragement. Why don't you go with Dewi?" 

"I will call you before the show.."

"Come on, Rianti.. He just want to see you during the show." Dewi defended Donghae.

"I will give you free ticket..." He offered.

"Don't... I won't accept it."

"Stubborn.." Dewi murmured.

"I heard it.." Dewi rolled her eyes. "I will think about it later.."

Donghae and Dewi smiled each other, their plan almost succeeded.

 

A few times later Dewi went home. They didn't know what to do so they just watched tv in living room. Sometime he with pinch her nose or cheeks and it make her acted cutely. But then he remembered something. 

"Yeobo, how about our dinner?" Donghae asked.

"Dinner? what do you mean? Of course we will have dinner with mom and dad." She pretended that she forgot about candle light dinner.

"Aigoo, my girl is already senile.." Donghae pinched her cheeks.

"Ah, no need to pinch my cheeks, it's swollen already.. We will have a dinner after chruch." She rubbed her reddened cheeks. "I thought you forgot about it" She mumbled.

"Of course no la... How can I?" chuckled. "Where?" He added.

"My auntie's restaurant, i have booking them." She answered.

"Ok~~" He replied happily.

"Aigoo... So happy huh?"

"Of course... Our first date... Dinner just two of us..." He said with cute smile and sparkling eyes. Rianti  just giggled at his cute action. She will miss this after he back to seoul.

 

 

Afternoon, they prepared to go to chruch and then will have candle light dinner later. 

Donghae knocked Rianti's door. A few moments later Rianti opened the door.

"Are you ready?" Donghae smiled cutely.

"Hmm" She nodded and smiled.

"Let's go!" He pulled Rianti's hand.

 

After done chruching, they went straight to the restaurant to have a dinner. Just a simple Indonesian Restaurant. The restaurant was no custumer, just some of waiters there. They choose private rooms that usually used for family meeting. Donghae ordered fried rice and ice tea, Rianti ordered satay and orange juice. A few minutes later the foods came, the waitress come out from the room.

"Nice restaurant. The food is very delicious. I think, fried rice is my Indonesian favourite food from now on." Donghae said as he chewing.

"Just swallow it first, then you can talk." Rianti grumbled.

"Sorry.. because the fried rice is so good. Hmm.. I think because you are with me now, it's taste so delicious.. Hmm, If I come here, you must accompany me to eat this again, ok?" He asked for approval, he winked.

"Aigoo~ stop it~ Just come with your members later..." Rianti answered.

"They don't really like indonesian food. Last time they didn't eat indonesian food that crew prepared for them. They still ordered korean food. I ate all the left foods."

"Really? You ate them all?" Rianti asked if she didn't believe him.

"Well, no. I just tried some of them.." Donghae said truthfully.

"I think... hmm when will you come here again?" Rianti asked.

"Next month.. Why? Do you already decided to come to the show?"

"I don't know, but I just want to asked. I'm so confused. If it's not your show, I won't have any interest to come."

"Then, come.. Okay?" He whined.

"Hmm... Okay.."

"Yes!" He jumped from his seat like a child.

"Oppa! Aigoo so childish~" Rianti just shooked  her head.

"Sorry.. I'm just so happy" He was back to his seat , "I will call manager hyung to prepare the tickets." He continued.

"No need.. I will buy it by myself, tribune category same with Dewi." Rianti refused. 

"That's too far, i want to see you nearer... Please..." Donghae whined again. 

"Tsk.. You can see me very near now, right?" She brought her face closer to him.

Donghae cupped her face the gave her  a light  sweet kiss that makes Rianti blushed.

"Oppa, you are not allowed to kiss me! Who told you that you can kiss me?!" She hit his shoulder. She pretended to be angry but obviously, she's blushed right now.

Donghae chuckled, "Why? Not prepared yet? You can prepare now, than I will kiss you again." He teased.

"Aaahh oppa! Stop it!" She throw clumps of tissue. 

"Aigoo~ How dare you huh? Want me to kiss you again?" He threatened her. He brought his face closer to her then cupped her face.

"No!!" She tried to release his hand.

"If no, follow my will! Go to the show with my tickets! Okay?" He winked.

"Tsk! Good idea huh" Rianti pouted.

Donghae burst out laughing. 

"Oppa stop it! Let's finish our foods then go home.." Rianti started to give him sort of death glare. 

"I will really miss all the things that we do together like this.. See your face this close,teasing you, laughing together, and kiss you..." All of a sudden he said that make the situatiun changed but the last word make her give him a death glare again.

"And your death glare..." He added then pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo.. opaa, I told you not to pinch my cheeks." She pouted. "I will miss you too.." She continued then gave him a want-to-cry- face.

Donghae stood up from his seat then sit next to her to give her a warm hug.

"Aigoo..." He patted her head. "Now, I know how much you love me..." He tightened his hug.

 

After finish their foods, they returned to home. After the got home, they immediately went to sleep because tomorrow Donghae will have a flight back to Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Okay! 15th chapter updated! Hm... I don't know what to write... So, I hope you not bored with this kkk~ 

FYI: I didn't watch SS4 in Indonesia, so... hahaha about the show, it based on a few info from my friend and the rest are based on my imagination kkk~~

Enjoy!

Sorry for bad grammar and typos.

ThanKYU~

 Love Ya all!! ^^~