We Got Married

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

It's been 5 months they become a couple. Secret couple. DongHae is still busy with his schedule as an idol. Rianti busy with her activity as a college student. Their communication seems alright, tough not intense. Once they can have their communication they become crazy, they release their longing for each other. 

One day, DongHae called Rianti. 

LDH: "Hei yeobo~~"

Rianti: "Hei, can you stop calling me me with that 'yeaobo'. It gives me goosebumps everytime you say it."

LDH: "It means you love it, yeobo~~"

Rianti: "Yah! I said stop it. Ahh!! You gives me goosebumps already!" 

LDH: "Aigoo~~ I miss your voice. If there's someone who created teleportation machine, I will be their first custumer to buy their product. I wanna see your face, I wanna Hold your hand, I wanna...."

Rianti: "Yah! Stop it! Don't be too cheezy! Haisst!"

Donghae just smile when he hear Rianti's reaction. He loves to , he just wanna hear her voice after he . She made it annoyed voice, but he knows that she love it. Silence come out a few minutes.

Rianti: "I miss you too, oppa~" 

Rianti break the silence with her childish voice. Donghae just smile.

LDH: "I know.... Aigoooo~ now you just gave me goosebumps~"

Rianti: "Oppa~! Ah~ what happen with my mouth, why am I saying like that.."

Donghae just chuckled. He loves to hear her childish voice. It means that she said the truth but she's too shy to say it.

Rianti: "Don't be like that! Ah! Oppaa!"

LDH: "Arasseo.. Arasseo.. Just say that you love me, don't be shy~ Ok?"

Rianti: "Tsk! Oppa, How's today? Are you tired with your schedule?"

Donghae just silent, not answering her question. He remembered about today's meeting with company.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Today, we're going to talk about new program. We got married." The manager hyung told the members. "And, the program will choose one of the members who will join the program. The strongest candidate is between Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and DongHae." He continued.

"What? Why me? There are the other members too. Haisst hyung! You can choose Siwon, or Sungmin, or our magnae!" DongHae disagreed with the desicions.

"I don't know about that, the program's PD who decided it. Just wait for the final desicion about who will join the program."

"But hyung....."

"Haisst! This kid, it's not the final decision. Just calm down."

~~~FLASHBACK END~~~

Rianti: "Oppa~ Why don't you answer my question?" 

Rianti's voice wake him from his mind. 

LDH: "Ah, aniya~~ Ehm.. Today, is just the same like yesterday, busy with many relity show and practising. And what about you? Hmm are you missing me all day?" 

Donghae decided not to tell about today's meeting. Not yet. It's not the right time. Moreover, it's not yet a final desicion. He's just one of the candidate who have not necessarily chosen. He planned to tell her when the final desicion has been decided.

Rianti: "Haisst! You start it again. I'm just busy with the assignments. I was working with taht assignments when you called me."

LDH: "Am I bothering you?"

Rianti: "A little. Because you're so cheezy so that i can't focus with my work."

LDH: "Aigoo~~ Let's continue tommorow, okay? Just do your homework and I will sleep. Huh! so tired today."

Rianti: "Ah okay~ Just rest well oppa~ Goodnight~"

LDH: "Goodnight yeobo~"

Rianti: "Haissst!!"

Donghae just chuckled.

LDH: "I'll hang up first okay? bye~"

Rianti: "Bye~"

After that, he go to take a bath and prepare to sleep. In the bed, he still taought about today's meeting. I hope i won't have chosen. Huh.. I wish i can tell to the world that Rianti is my girlfriend. The one I love. So that i won't chosen to this program and i won't hurt her. 

He still busy with his mind until finally he fell asleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Finally 1st chapter is up~ 

I'm so sorry for this late chapter T^T 

Holidays is over and welcome to homeworks T^T

I wish i can continue next chapter as soon as possible. Just wait patiently okay? ;)

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all ^^