Sweet Moment for Us

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Donghae stood up and went to his room, he opened his suitcase and took a disk. Then he went to Rianti's room and give it to her.

"You must watch it when I go to Korea. And when you miss me. You must watch the last part." 

"What is this? Can't I watch it now?" She asked.

"No! Watch it later, when I already returned to Korea. Okay, darling?" He asked as he winked.

"Tsh. Whatever~" She rolled her eyes but then she giggled because of his cute act. She put it on her drawer beside her bed.

"What should we do now? I'm so bored. Let's watch some movies!" She suggested.

"No. Let's take a walk. I want to see some view near your house." He ignored Rianti's suggestion.

"Are you crazy or what? It is still bright, you want to get caught?"

"No one will recognise me, i will wear a mask and cap. So, don't worry, darling~"

"Tsk, stop calling me darling, it's sound more cheezy than 'yeobo'"

"But, it sounds so good darling~" Donghae start to teasing her again.

"Oppa! Why are you never listen to me?" She pouted like a child.

"Aigoo, so cute! Let's go!" 

Donghae went to his room to took his things and took a walk with Rianti around the housing complex for about 30 minutes. Then they decided to go to the park and bought ice cream. They sitted on the bench.

Donghae was about to open his mask but then Rianti stopped her.

"Oppa! Don't open it! There's so much people here."

"Then how can I eat this ice cream? Nobody will recognize me. Trust me." He said as he open his mask and started to eat the ice cream.

"Tsk. Never listen to me, as usual." She turned around, backfacing him.

"Yah... I can't see your face, turn back."

No response.

"Yah, are you angry?"

No response.

"Okay, i'm sorry.. I just want to eat ice cream, how can i eat this ice cream if my mouth blocked by this mask. Okay, i'll wear it now."

No response.

"Rianti.... Yeobo...." He wrapped his arm around her wiast and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Oppa... Many people watch us! Yah!" She tried to release  his arm.

Donghae chuckled then release his arm. "Aigoo~ Let's go home then. My beautiful lady is angry to me now... Aigoo~ What should i do now? Should i buy you thousand of Roses? Or Do you want my kisses? Hmm?" Donghae started to . He turned Rianti's, make her facing him

"Oppa~" Her face suddenly become so gloomy.

"Hmm? Wae?" He cupped her face. He opened his mask and smiled cutely to her.

"Could you stay here more longer?" 

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. 

"I wish i can." He let out a heavy breath. "I missed you like crazy. I want you always by my side. I wanna shout to all people that you are so precious to me, I love you, Rianti." He loosened his arms, then looked straight to Rianti's eyes. Her eyes full of tears already.

"I promised, i will be back soon. You must believe me, okay?" He wiped her tears gently. "Don't cry anymore. Let's go home, it's going to dark soon." He stood up then pulled Rianti's hand to help her to stand up. 

She just smiled sweetly to him. "Thank you, for everything." She said. 

He ruffled her hair "You're welcome, love." Rianti just pouted as she fix her messy hair.

"Oppa~" She whined.

"Hmm~ Let's go home. It's almost dinner time" He said as he pulled her closer to him, put his hand around her shoulder.

"Ya! Oppa! Wear your masker! Oppa, I can walk with my own. Oppa!" Rianti kept shouting but he ignored her.

"It's dark already, no need to wear masker. And look at there, your house is less than 10 meters from where we are. Palli!" He fastened his step.

"Ya! Oppa, my leg is not that long compared with you, don't too fast!" She tried to equate his pace.

"I'm so hungry, palli wa!"

"Haist! We just ate an ice cream and you said you are hungry." she mumbled.

"We must help mom to prepare dinner" Donghae said.

"Mom? Since when you called her mom?"

"Since you're mine." He smiled sweetly. Made her goosebumps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Cut! hehehehe 

Here is the 12th chapter... Sorry for late update. I'm so busy to death -,-"

I think i will make this story longer than i was planned. Good news, right? Hehe~

Hope you enjoys this chapter~ Comment please~! hehe

Sorry for typos and bad grammar :)

ThanKYU ^^

Love Ya'all ^^~