What happen?

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti awakened by her ringtone. A call from her friend, Dewi. She rubbed her eyes and then grab her phone on the table. She read the name that shown on her screen and she pick it up lazily.

"Hello"

"Hey! I called you since this morning! Don't tell me that you just wake up?!" Dewi voice sounds a little pissed.

"Ah... Sorry i just wake up. I just slept for 3 hours now, working with my project for next week event." She replied sleepily.

"Aigoo~~ Don't be too busy.. You become too busy lately. Take care of yourself too. We even don't have quality time together."

She realized that she is become too busy. No... she purposely doing it.  She want to forget about her problem with Donghae. She also avoid to hang out with her friend. She always remembered about him everytime  they meet. So, she avoid her for some times..  

"Hey, are you overslept? Hey! Do you listen to me?" She snapped out from her daydreaming. 

"Ahm... No.. i listen to you."

"Let's hangout today. I give you one hour from now for you to prepare." Dewi said.

"But...."

"Prepare now. I don't wanna hear your alibi anymore. Now, go to the bathroom and prepare to go."

"Haisst! I think you force me than you persuade me."

"Whatever. Just go prepare now. Bye, i'll hang up the phone."

After Dewi hang up the phone, she just sit there on her bed, not doing anything. She don't know what to do. She don't want to meet her yet. She's already know what will be they talking about, Dewi especially. 

She sigh. It's time to face the problem. After 15 minutes, finally she get up from her bed and prepare to hang out. After almost 45 minutes she come ou from the bathroom and shocked that Dewi is already laying on her bed and she's playing with her phone. What if she checked my kakaotalk or see the photos? She become so paranoid. 

"Hey! What are you doing with my phone?!" Rianti said as she crawling to her bed and try to grab her phone from Dewi.

"Haisst! What's the problem? I'm just check your playlist if there's new song." Rianti felt relieved. 

"Hmm.. How long have you been here?" Rianti look at the clock "It's not even an hour"

"I know. But, if i not come here now, i think you will be ready in 2 hours or more. Go change your clothes now."

She take long jeans and t-shirt with Donald Duck then go change to batroom.

"Yah, why do you have to bring your phone inside?"

No replied from inside so Dewi back to lie on Rianti's bed again. 

 

After 10 minutes....

"Hey! Rianti What are you doing inside there? You just change your clothes right? Why took so long?" Dewi shout from outside the bathroom. 

Rianti finally come out from her bathroom. 

"I'm done now, so stop shouting."

"Haisst! You're late~ See? What if i'm not come early..."

"Whatever, just a few minutes, friend."

"Haist! Let's go!"

They're finally come out from Rianti's room. They met Rianti's mom and greet her. Rianti's mom ask them to have breakfast but they said that they're going to  buy eating out.

 

They're now reach their favourite cafe... They orders 2 spaghettis, one Cappucino Blend for Rianti and one Stawberry Milkshake for Dewi. They spent almost 2 hours to chit chat and fangirling. Honestly, Rianti is longing for this time. This quality time with her bestfriend. But, it's not the right time, she didn't really enjoy the chit chat.

"Do you know the news that Leeteuk oppa will enlist soon?"

"I don't know. You know that i don't like Suju..."

"You must watch We Got married Teuk-Sora couple. Ah, there's EunSeo-DongHae couple too. You must watch the episode when they're going to blind date... So sweet~"

Rianti still busy with her Tab. She don't wanna hear this. But Dewi still keep saying about this. She just keeps listening and give her simple response. After she finished her explain, she looked at Rianti and just shook her head. 

"You didn't listen to me, right? As always." Dewi said as she rolled her eyes.

"No... No, i listen to you. But, because i don't understand at all..... Yeah, you know..."

"Haisst! Why are you still can't love Suju....."

Rianti just smile at her. "I will go to the washroom, you stay here.."

Rianti then get up from her seat and went to washroom.

 

 

She washed her face to refreshing her mind, calm her down, and of course to hide her tears. She tried hard not to cry and finally she can't hold it anymore. She know that Dewi don't know about her relationship with Donghae, her problem with him. She cried for a few minutes and immediately wipe her tears with tissue and then go out from there.

 

She just go back sit to her seat. She look at Dewi who just busy with her phone.

"Dewi..."

Dewi just look at her with cold stare without say any words.

"What happen?"

"Nothing, Let's go home." She said as she tidy up her stuff.  

What happen with her?

"But..."

"Let's just go home" Her voice become so cold. So Rianti just followed her demand.

"Oh...oh okay...."

After finished tidying up they went go home. Dewi just go straight to her house and didn't say anything. Rianti just got confused. What happen with her? Did I do something wrong? What's wrong?

 

Almost one weeks since Rianti and Dewi hangout together. Almost one week Dewi acted cold to Rianti. She can't understand why Dewi acted like that. That saturday Rianti decided to visit her house.

 

After reached Dewi's house she go straight to her room after greet her parents in a living room.

She knocked her door and open it.

"Hi" Rianti said as she go to her bed.

Dewi just look slightly at you and then go back to her things on her bed.

"What are you doing? Let's hangout! Omg! I miss you!" Rianti said as she lied down to Dewi's bed.

"I don't want. I wanna here in my room" She said coldly.

"What happen with you lately? I can't contact you. I wanna share some stories with you but you always said that you're busy. And now, you're not busy right?"

"I'm busy. Just go home, now."

"Argh! Tell me what happen?! Why can't you tell me, i tell you everything." She can't hold it. She become so frustated and didn't really know the reason why her bestfriend acted cold to her.

"What? everything? Really?" She said with a loud voice. Rianti shocked. Silence come out.

"Now tell me, Who is DongHae?"

Rianti felt like something hit her head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 7th chapter is done! No donghae for this chapter kkk~~~ ^^

I'm on holiday so i can update this chapter hihihi 

Sorry for any typos and bad grammars 

Enjoy this chapter and comment please~ :)

ThanKyu~~

Love Ya'all ^^~