The Deal

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

She woke up because she felt something touched her nose. She jumped off from bed after saw Donghae face very close to her face. 

"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing here?" She yelled.

She remember when he kissed her lips last night, she couldn't sleep properly until late night. She can still feel his lips touched her. And it make her cheeks reddened.

"Good morning~" He smile without answered her question. "Let's have breakfast, your mom and dad already wait for us."

"Ah... Just wait for 5 minutes, I will take a shower first."

"Let's have a breakfast first. You can after breakfast. If you woke up earlier, you can take a shower first. Let's go! I'm hungry~" He pulled her hand.

"Haist arasseo.. How long have you been in my room?"

"Not too long, around 1 hour."

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? What did you do, huh?" She yelled.

"Nothing, just saw your angelic face." He smiled and gave her goosebumps.

"Haisstt. Don't start again!"  

 

"What's with that yell? Come here and eat your breakfast." Her mom shouthed from dining room.

"Okay mom" Donghae answered instead of Rianti who should answered. He fastened his step and make Rianti had to match his pace. He pulled up the stool and sitted her there then he sit next to her.

"Thank you" Rianti smiled to him. She was so touched with his sweet acion towards her. He always do little sweet things and it makes her love him more, They rarely do comunicate, but he always make her sure that he love her, not only from words, but also from his action. He is loved by almost girls all over the world, but as Lee Dong Hae from Super Junior. He is loved by her as Lee Dong Hae, the one who is loves her also. 

"Your welcome~" He smiled like an angel.

"What a sweet couple.. I hope that you two can get married later.." Her mom said sweetly.

"Mom... I'm a student now, you want me to get married?" Rianti 

"I said 'later' honey.." Her mom corrected.

"I think you should check up your hearing.." His father .

"Agree with you!" Donghae more.

"Haist there's no one on my side now." She pouted, pretended to be angry. 

All of them laughed except Rianti. Donghae patted her head gently.

"I'm yours~" Donghae wisphered. She glanced at him.

 

Suddenly, they hear scream from someone. Dewi. 

"Ahhhh! So what i saw yesterday is DongHae oppa?!!" Dewi asked with shocked and disbelief face.

Rianti stood up and walk closer to Dewi.

"Dewi, what are you doing here?"

"I called and texted you yesteday but you didn't even respon it. So I come her to check the truth."

"You texted me? Ahh.. I forgot to checked my phone since yesterday." She didn't know what to say. She pulled her to the dinning room.

"Hmm... Oppa, this is Dewi. Do you remember? My bestfriend, your big fan." Rianti introduced them.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" He smiled brightly, like an idol to his fans.

"Annyeong~ Are you really Donghae oppa? Wah so handsome~" Dewi said with sparkling eyes.

"Yes, and thankyou" He smiled.

"Dewi, let's have breakfast. You must be haven't eaten yet." Rianti's mom asked.

"Ah, yes auntie." Dewi obeyed her and took a seat to eat breakfast.

 

After they finished their breakfast, Rianti's parents went to chruch to pray. Donghae and Rianti decided to go there on afternoon. Rianti took a bath then Donghae and Dewi 

"Oppa since when did you come here?" Dewi asked.

"Hmm yesterday." He replied shortly.

"Ah, i see. Hmm, I can't wait for your concert. I'm a big fans of SuJu and my bias is you. I already bought the ticket for the concert here." She explained.

"Ah.. Rinanti bought too?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Ahm no.. You already know that she's not an ELF right? So she didn't buy it." She answered.

"So you will watch it alone? Why didn't you persuade her to come with you?" He felt a little dissapointed. He already prepare special performance to her, thought that she will come to see the concert.

"I will go with my friends from fanbases. I've been persuaded her hundred times to join with me, but she always refused to join." Dewi answered.

"What category is your seat?"

"Tribune, Why?" She asked.

"I will give you festival or vip seat if you can make her come and watch the concert." Donghae gave her an offer.

"Really?! Festival! I really want it! But, i'm not sure that she will be come with me." She said in desperation.

"I will give you two tickets. One ticket for you, one ticket for her. Deal? Ah as a bonus if she really come, i will give you a signed album."

"Wah really?! Thank you Donghae oppa! I will try my best!" She reassured him. 

"Ok, Deal?" Donghae his hand.

"Deal!" She shook his hand.

"What's the deal?" Suddenly Rianti appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Updated! Is it longer? kkk~ :p

Enjoy this and do comment ^^

Sorry for bad grammar and typos~

ThanKYU~~

Love Ya'll ^^~