I miss you...

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

It's 06:30 p.m and Rianti just came home from his lessons. Felt exhausted. She left home early and come home very late. She threw her body to the bed. She knows that it's so dirty to sleep without take a bath after a day of activities outside, but she ignore it. She fell asleep for 3 hours. She's awake because of her mother's voice.

"You even didn't change your clothes. Take a wash and change your clothes now then eat. You didn't eat yet, right?"

"Mom, i'm so sleepy. I'll skip the dinner for today. I'm not hungry, before i go home, i ate some meals with friends."

"Alright, but, go change now then you may sleep."

"Hmm.. I'll do it." She replied but not even get up from her bed.

Her mom is about to open the door, she turn back, but she saw her daughter closed her eyes again. She approach Rianti.

"Rianti! Get up now and co change your clothes. hey! Hey!" She back to the bed and pulled Rianti's up from the bed.

"Ahhh~ ok mom... I'll change." She finally wake up and reply her mom with sleepy voice.

She immediately took her clothes and go to the bathroom to take a wash and change the clothes. Then she check her phone, and found that her phone totally died. So she re-charge it, then turn on the phone. There're some kakaotalk notifications. From her boyfriend. It's from this afternoon, and now it's already late night.

"Is he still awake? It must be  midnight at there." When she's about to reply his message, a phone call coming. She pick up the call.

"Hello?" She speak up first.

"Annyeoooong~~~" He replied with sweet voice as always but sounds a little bit strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The schedule finished a few hours ago. But he still can't sleep. He still busy with his phone. It's already midnight but, his girl not reply his kakao yet. He kept calling her during the day, but he can't contact her. What happen with her? i miss her voice. He try his last call. Connected! Finally~

"Hello?" He hear the voice which make him crazy because he longing for it.

"Annyeoooong~~~" He replied her. 

"What happen with your voice? Sound strange. Are you sick?"

"Yes! I'm so stress! I miss you! I want to see your face now~"

"Hey, what happen to you? I think you're insane. It's already midnight but you say something cheezy! Gezz!"

"I'm not. I'm serious... I miss you... I wanna go to Jakarta to see you, but i can't because of that stupid schedule."

"What? What stupid schedule?"

"........."

"Why are you not saying any words?"

"Nothing, I wanna hear your voice, keep talking, i miss your voice, yeobo...."

"Yah! I think you're unhealthy today. I think you're need to rest. Go sleep now."

"Shireo... Keep talking~"

"Haiissst!! Talk about what? You want me to talk to myself, you want me to become insane like you?"

He chuckled.

"Good, keep talking~" Donghae keeps teasing Rianti. He loved it when she scold him, she become so talkactive, so that he can hear her voice.

"Talking what? Ahh~ oppa stop it, please... Huh? What happen to you for being like this? Something hit yor head huh?"

"Hahaha nothing, yeobo, I just wanna hear your voice. I miss you. What were you doing during the day? I can't contact you...."

"Ah~ about that I'm so sorry. So busy this day, 2 class this day, 2 task, lesson. Feels like dying. When i reach my lovely bedroom i overslept and didn't realize that my phone totally died. Heuh~ What are you doing during the day?"

"Ah~ poor uri yeobo~ If I were there, i'll give you massage. Me? Hmmm.... I have broadcast shooting this day.. and finished in about two hours ago.. So tired, wanna go for a holiday... Let's have a vacation!"

"Yah~ Oppa, I'm not sure that we will have time to have a vacation. You're a SUPERSTAR who are very very busy~"

"Not that busy, just...." He can't continue his sentence.

"What?" Rianti becomes curious.

"Nothing, just i can't go overbroad that easily.... I'm really sorry for that.."

"No, don't be. You makes me feels more sorry... I can't comes up to the public and announce that i'm your girlfriend."

"Ok, Let's just announce it!" He replied with serious tone.

"Are you crazy?!" 

"No~~ I'm just kidding baby~"

"You give heart attack, you know."

He just chuckled.

"I think you need to rest now. It's already 1 a.m there, right?"

"Shireo~"

"Haisst! I'm so sleepy~ you aren't sleepy?"

"No~ Ok~ I'll sing you Lullaby then.. What song do you want me to sing?"

"Hmm... I don't know~ Hmm. GD and TOP-Baby Good Night?"

"Ok~" Then Donghae starts singing.... 

He finished the song. He keep silent for a moment and he didn't hear her voice again, sign that she's already slept. He hang up the call. 

He keep sigh-ing. He intended to tell about the program, but his mouth can't even want to spit out about it. Maybe i just tell it to her when it's the right time. He decided to go sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, felt touched as ever, Donghae first time sang lullaby to Rianti. He is romantic guy as always, but this time, hearing him singing before her tight sleep was so great. But... What about the next day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Finally!! So sorry for the late update T^T

It's takes 3 weeks to finished this chapter, my mind divided between homework, exams and fanfiction. >_____<

Enjoy this update btw ^^

I hope you all keep waiting for my updates. 

ThanKyu for SSitinurain for the answers and also for my silent reader ^^

See you next chapter!

Love Ya'all ^^