He's Lied?

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti just woke up from her tight sleep. She took her phone and check her phone and then sighing. She wait for his boyfriend's call but no incoming call at all. She know that his boyfriend never promise that he will call her after the last call yesterday. But still, she waited him to call her. Yeah, selfish. But, still she wish that he will call her soon. She closed her eyes for a few minutes. She look at the clock and its 07.00 a.m already. She decided to wake from her bed and take a bath and then go to church. Maybe this can be change her mood. She left her mobile phone at her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae  was awakened by his manager's call. He picked up the phone lazily.

"What happen hyung? Why you always call me in early morning these days... Ah, I need more rest"

"The news had spread out."

"What news?"

"That~ you're~ married~" 

"What?! How could it spread that way? ! Hyung! You said that the news won't spread in one or two days after?!"

"I don't know. The fans found out and then the news spreading."

"Did the company say anything?"

"Not yet, so many calls that come to the office, but we didn't say any comments yet. But the news spreading with many photos of you and eun seo."

"Ah! Hyung! What should we do?!"

"What happen with you?! The company decided to give the confirmation next week, maybe a few days before the broadcast. You don't inform her yet?"

"Ah~ I'm not ready yet! Ah what should i do if she mad at me?"

"It's your fault. Just give her before she knows from the news."

"Ah~ This news has ruined my mood this morning! I'll hang up first. Bye hyung!" He even didn't give his hyung a chance to said any words.

He need to do something urgent. Something that can't be delayed, call Rianti.

He called Rianti many times and no answer at all. It's 07.30 a.m there. Is she still asleep? But, why she didn't hear my call? Or Is she already know the news and she's mad at me so that she don't pick up my call? The last thought makes him more nervous and even scared. What should he do? What should he say? Don't know. He's just do nothing in his bedroom, just checked his phone every minutes if there is message or maybe a call. But, no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rianti just finished from the church. Her bestfriend, Dewi, invited her to hang out. She aggred with her since they didn't have much quality time these days because of their schedule in college. They having fun, eating, chatting, and... fangirling.

"I don't even know the news about my oppa's. Err, i hate homeworks and tasks! I'm think i'm a failed fangirl now."

"Haha. You just too focus with your tasks, you can take a rest now. Let's fangirling~! Wohoo~" Dewi scream like no other people in the cafe. 

"Hey! Are you insane? There're many people looking at us! Haisst!" Rianti said ad turn her head down.

"Haaha, sorry. I'm just happy that finally, we have time to hang out like this, you know, fangirling together. It's been a while."

"Ugh! Whatever. You make me ashamed."

"Hahaha take it easy. Wanna borrow my laptop since you don't brought anything, handphone, just bible. Haha"

"Yeah. It's because you insisted me." Rianti said as she took Dewi's laptop. She opened a new tab on the browser but, she found a familiar name on the other tab. It said that that name is now getting married.

"What is this? Lee... Dong... Hae... is... is... getting married?" She asked her bestfriend in a shocked tone.

"Yes! Argh! It's drive me crazy. I know its just a variety show, but..."

"When the variety show will be broadcasted?"

"I don't know. SMent didn't give any statement yet. It's just some fans found out when DongHae was have  shooting then the news spreading." 

"Oh.. Ok" He don't tell me anything? Any words? How could he... He suddenly felt heartaches. felt cheated. He never said about the marriege thingy or variety show. 

"Rianti... What happen? You looks shocked. Is it because of the news? No, right?"

"Of... Of course not! For what? Haisst!" She said in annoyed face. She lied. She's so shocked. 

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding. You don't need my laptop? Give it to me. I will use it." She jokes.

"Here... I don't feel wanna use it." Rianti takes it serious.

"Yah... Don't mad at me ok. i'm just kidding. Just use it."

"Err.. I'm not. I'm just don't want use it." She said as she eat her burger.

"Hmm.. okay." Then Dewi start to continue her fangirling. Rianti just once glancing at her laptop. Serching for some info about her lover. She just can't focus on what they're talking about. After a few moments they decided to go home.

As she got home. She go straight to her room, she looked for her phone. and she found out that there's so any missed calls from one name, Lee Dong Hae. She sighing. Her heart is hurt. What the calls mean? Just say 'hi' or it is about the variety show? She don't know either. Then her phone ringing, sign that there is a phone call in. From DongHae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae for many times looked at his phone screen. It's 12.00 p.m must be 10 a.m there. He decided to give her a last call before his schedule one hour later. Fortunately she answer the call. But, it makes him more nervous.

"He... hello...." He try to speak up firstv but ended up with stuttering.

"Hello." Her voice sounds so cold. No cheering voice anymore. It makes him more and more nervous than before.

"How are you? I... i called you since this morning, but you didn't pick it up. Where have you been?" He tried to calm down with some simple talk.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" He swear, her cold voice can killed him right now.

"Erm... I... I... want to talk about... hmm about..." His voice was muffled. 

"What? About you're getting married?" he feels that he lose his breath.

"Emm.. You.. you already know?......... Rianti, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry not to tell you about it.. I.. I'm just...."

"What? Why didn't you tell me? Why you lied to me?" She said. Sounds like she's holding her tears. It's makes him more felt guilty.

"Rianti.. Listen, I...I just want to tell you when the right time..."

"And now is the right time? Unfortunately, I know about this from other person, not you."

"Rianti, i'm sorry. I was always want to tell you about this, but, but I...I... don't want you too be sad. I know that you had bad mood these days."

Silence come out for a while. He heard her sobbing. Then she speak up.

"It's not about me being sad. But, you didn't tell me everything. We are not in the same country, same region. I don't know what exactly are you doing. I felt cheated now." He can't say any words. The words, made him speechless. 

"Let's take a break." Her voice shocked him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hi!! 5th chapter is up! Finally~~ kkk~ Soo sorry for the late update, always T.T

Enjoy and comment please ^^

See you next chapter~

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'll~~ ^^