Promise

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Class already ended but he's still didn't call her yet. Where are you? Why you has not call me yet? Did you forget your promise? After she didn't get the answers, she sighed then put her stuff in her bag. 

"Rianti!" Dewi tapped her shoulder.

"Why?" Rianti turned her head.

"After we buy some groceries let's hang out, i have a free coupon for McD for today."

"I want to, but we  need a long time to make the birthday cake."

"Oh come on... This coupon just available for today.. It won't take a long time  " Dewi pleaded.

"Ok let's go.." She finally gave up.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Dewi help her to tidying up her stuff then rushed to McD near their campus.

 

 

After a few minutes they arrived at McD. They bought the foods and sitted at the corner. During Dewi line up for bought foods, Rianti checked up her phone all the time.

"What are you doing?" Dewi brought their foods and then sitted infront of Rianti.

"What?" She looked up to Dewi with annoyance face.

"You. Why are you keeps looking at your phone?"

"Uh.. Just checking if there's some message."

"Are you waiting for Donghae oppa's call?" Dewi asked.

"Hmm.. He promise me that he will call me after he arrived at seoul, but until now he still hasn't call me yet." She answered weakly.

"Maybe he's still has not arrived yet. Just wait a little more, maybe he will call you later." She Patted Rianti's hand. Right after Dewi said Rianti's phone beeping sign that her katalk message came. Rianti immediately opened her katalk and her face was full of smile after saw the message. She typed the reply. 

"From Donghae oppa??" Dewi asked. Rianti nodded.

"He said he's just arrived and activated his phone, he will call me later." She explained. She keeps looking the screen and smiled.

"Good then. Now stop lookin at your phone and let's eat then buy the cake's ingredients." Dewi said and then eat her BigMac and then followed by Rianti.

After that they went to the market to buy some groceries then went to  Rianti's house to make the birthday cake for Dewi's mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Donghae just arrived at Incheon airport at 2 p.m KST. It's already crowded at the airport he must be carefully not to recognized by people there. He always wear the mask on the plane. He picked up his suitcase after the people finished picked up theirs. He went to the toilet and activated his phone to called his manager.

"Hyung, I'm already in seoul now." He said right after the manager picked up his call.

"Ok, meet me on the gate, i wear mask and blue cap. Palli-wa.." Then manager hyung hang up the phone immediately without waiting for his answer.  

"This hyung tsk." He murmured.

He followed his manager instruction. He met him at the gate, after that they went straight to his house. He opened his katalk app and sent Rianti a message.

LDH: Hello yeobo. Are you waiting for my message or call? Do you miss me? I miss you.. <3 I just arrived in seoul and now on my way to home. I will call you later when I arrive at my home. Wait a little longer ok? ;)

Rianti: Ok! I will wait for you call! I miss you.. ;)

He smiled happily after saw Rianti's reply. She replied it very fast, it means that she was really wait for him to text or call her and of course she miss him so much. He chuckled

"Why are you keeps smiling like that? Is your problem with your girlfriend is clear?" His manager who was steering the car asked.

"Hmm yes. Thank you hyung for letting me to meet her. Now i can enjoy the tour. By the way, hyung, can you prepare 2 VIP tickets for Indonesia Show?" Donghae asked.

"Why? For your girlfriends?"

"Girlfriend, and her friend. How can i have many girlfriends. I have one and she's the one makes me crazy." He chuckled.

"Yeah, you're crazy. It's about H-5 before the tour. you must have rest but you go to Indonesia to meet your girlfriend. I will kill you if someone catch you." His manager joked.

"You must save me, not kill me hyung." Donghae chuckled, remembering his craziness. Went to Indonesia just to met his loves one, Rianti.

Then he continued "And you are the one who gave me the ticket, so you're the one who must be killed." He laughed. "But I feel so blessed that i can have a manager like you, so I won't kill you" He continued.

"Tsk. Shut up and do your tour perfectly." He said.

"Ok sir!" He kissed his manager cheek.

"Yah!" His manager acted like he wants to hit Donghae but Donghae didn't show his expression of fear, instead he laughed.

 

Soon they reached Donghae's house.

"Are you sure you don't want to go in?" He asked.

"No, I have to re-check everything about the tour. Yo go in now, and get rest."

"Hmm, okay. Thank you hyung. Bye.." He waved his hands.

"Bye.." Then his manager drove away the car.

 

Donghae entered his house and put his stuff in his bedroom. He laid down on his bed, he took his phone out of his pocket, and dialed Rianti's number. In a second she already picked up her phone.

"Hey, yeobo. What are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rianti with was preparing the ingredients of chocolate cake for Dewi's mom at the kitchen. A phone call came in, she immediately run to the dinning table and took the phone that was on there. She picked it up and activated headspeaker mode.

"Hey yeobo. What are you doing? So fast in picking up my call... Are you missing me that much?" He started the joked.

"Haist! Stop that or else i will end up your call." Rianti rolled her eyes.

"Haha what are you doing baby?" She heard he was laughed over the phone.

"Making a birthday cake for Dewi's mom birthday." Rianti started to weigh flour that would be used. Then she put the flour into a large bowl then she also put sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt into it.

Dewi stired it.

"Oh Is Dewi with you right now? You can make a cake?"

"Yes.. And of course i can, oppa. But a simple one, just a chocolate cake." She started to put eggs, milk, oil and vanilla into the bowl. "With Dewi's help." She added 

"Why didn't you make it for me when I was there?"

"Do you like chocolate cake? i will be give it to you come next month."

"Really? Oh by the way, your ticket maybe will be send in a few days. I already told my manager to send it to you." 

"Oppa you really want to give me the tickets? I can buy it myself."

"No, if you buy your tribune ticket, it will be difficult to me to see you. So take my offer ok?"

"Haist, you know Dewi is smiling like crazy here." She put in boiling water into the batter stirred by Dewi.

Donghae chuckled. "Tell her, see you next month."

"I will tell her later or the batter will be destroyed by her." They laughed, left Dewi with a confused expression. "Wait a minutes i will help Dewi to  pour batter into  pans."

After finished baking, Dewi told Rianti that she will wash the dish so that Rianti can have a phone call with DongHae.

"Finished?" Donghae started the conversation again after a few minutes silence.

"Yes, In a 35 minutes it will be done and then we will decorate the cake." Rianti answered.

Donghae just hmm-ing  but after that the silence came..

"Silent again, why are you don't say anything?" Donghae cracked the silence.

"Thank you oppa." Suddenly she spat it out.

"For what?" Donghae asked with confuse.

"For everything..." She simply answered. Then continued. "I miss you.. It's like this morning you were still here, and you are in seoul now." Rianti sighed.

"Yeah.. I miss you too.. I can't wait for next month .. to meet you again.. Maybe I can't call you oftenly from now, because I have to prepared some things. Sorry, yeobo."

"I know, and I'm used to it." She joked. "Where are you now?"

"I'm laying on my bed now. Don't forget to watch the disk. I'm sure you weren't watched it yet, right?"

"Yeah, I will.." She answered.

​"Don't forget to make the chocolate cake that you promised to me when I here next month."

"Yes, boss. As you wish." She answered again.

"Good. I will gaive you a  gift for being a good girl~"

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"A kiss~" He wishpered, joked at her. He know that Rianti will shout so loud, so he kept the phone away from his ear.

"Oppaaaaa!!!!" Donghae just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hellooo~~ Long time no see~ ^^~

Sorry for the super very late update T.T Writer's blockproblem kkk xD

So this is not-to-long chapter from me.. I've tried my best.. haha

I hope you enjoy it and sorry for any typos or bad grammar.

ThanKYU~

Love ya'all ^^~