The Truth

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

"Riantii, Dewi! You're not going to attend the class?" Rianti heard her mom shouted to her. 

They jumped off from bed because of Rianti mom's yell. Rianti saw the clock that hanging on the wall. They have only one hour to getting ready.  

"Go take shower now, and then have a breakfast or you two will be late. What you two were doing last night? Huh?" Her mom's still yelling.

"Nothing..." They replied in unison.

Rianti's mom just shook her head, "Quick, or you two will be late." Then she go out from the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

After their hectic day, making Dewi's mom a birthday cake, they went to Rianti's room and had a little conversation before go to sleep.

"How do you feel to be girlfriend of Lee DongHae, the member of Super Junior? I thougt you don't like them..." Dewi start the conversation.

 

"What do you mean?" Rianti replied as she prepare the bed.

"Yea, I never hear you talked about Super Junior.. I don't understand how can you hide this relationship when the others include me will shout to the world that he's my boyfriend." Dewi said enthusiastically.

"We're just a couple, what if his fans will leave him after they know that i'm his girlfriend. He's a famous person, and i'm just and ordinary girl. I can't even imagine it if he will lose everything because of his relationship with me." Rianti let out a heavy breath. Then continued, "I was almost thought to reject him because of that reason, but he always ensure me that he will not let this things happens and until now he always prove that." 

"You're right. I never thought about it. Wow, I wish I were you. You're so lucky to have him." Dewi said and just smiled. But then Dewi found something on Rianti's drawer, the casette. she took it and checked it. 

"What's this? Ahh.. Casette Is it from Donghae oppa? It must be from him, look at this love sign~ Aww sweet!!"  She .

"Tsk. Give it to me." Rianti tried to snatched the cassete but Dewi kept the tape away from RIanti.

"Let's watch this!"  Dewi setthe cassete to the player. 

"Yah! Dewiii!!! Stop this! Argh!" Rianti became so histeric.

But it's too late, because the video has started and Dewi hide the cassete. "Now let's watch this."

"Yah!..." Rianti tried to stop the video but Dewi stopped her. 

 

"Sssssttt! Let's just watched it!" and finally Rianti just keep silent and do what Dewi said.

And the video played, it shown Donghae wearing red winter coat sit on the bench park, and then said "Hi... Ehm this is so awkward.. Ehm.." He cleared his throat. "How are you? I hope you to be healthy everyday. Ehm, I'm sorry that i can't be your best boyfriend, but I try my best everyday, to prove that I love you, and to prove you that I'm the best for you, only for you. Maybe you wil think that I'm so cheesy, but this is truly from my deepest heart. I want you to keep your love only for me, I want you not to regret that you love me. I hope we can continue this relationship well. Last incident thought me that this relationship can be continue if we trying to be honest each other. And I hope that we can continue this relationship until forever, until we're married, have some children, and grandchildren, until we died. I love you dear. Remember that. Annyeong~" Donghae smiled in that video then waved his hands to the camera.

" Ahhh... Why so sweet!! Ahh~" Dewi commented. Rianti just smiled and wipe her tears, so touched.

"Oh, there's the additional video!!" They both continued watching the video shown Son Eun Seo wearing white sweet dress with blue winter coat sit on the same bench park Donghae sit before. She said in Korean.

"Hi, Riyanti-ssi. I'm Seo Eun Seo. I heard about you from Donghae- oppa. I guess he's really in love with you, if he's not, he won't do this thing. Ehm.. I heard that you a lil bit pissed off about this reality show. But, I want to explain a little bit about this program, we are really not a couple, we're just partner in this program, all scripted. He told me before this all started that he have a girlfriend and I know that he's really loves you. So, I won't snatch your boyfriend. Hehe." She showed a cute chuckled. "I hope you don't misunderstand about this. He really loves you. Trust me~ Okay?"  She smiled sweetly and made an 'okay' gesture. Then the video ended. 

Dewi turn his head to Rianti, "Now you know how much he loves you. Ahhh~ Why are you so lucky~" She laid her back on the bed.

Rianti's just speechless. She just smiled. 'Thank you oppa..' she said it silently.

"Okay! Let's go to sleep!" Dewi prepared to sleep, "Goodnight~" and now she's sleep already.

Rianti can't sleep because she's keep thinking about how sweet her boyfriend is. That's why they wake up late in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I go take a shower first." Dewi said then went into the bathroom.

Rianti took her phone on the drawer and tried to call her boyfriend. But after many calls she didn't get her call picked up by him. She let out heavy breath. 'Maybe he is busy now. He told me earlier that he will be busy after this. I will call him later then.' She finally decided to prepare her things to attend class later as she wait Dewi finish her shower.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hi! It's been a long long long long time! Sorry for very very very very late update *bows*

So busy with campus life the i forgot that i have to finish this story... :(

Here is short update and I will update the rest soon. I think i will finish this story soon and try new story. Hehe...

Enjoy this!

ThanKYU and Love Ya'll~ ^^~