Settle it As Soon As Possible

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

~Flashback~

Dewi was so boring, so she decided to with Rianti's phone. 

Suddenly, new notice from Rianti's phone. New kakaotalk message, from............... LDH?

Who is this? LDH? 

She opened it. 

LDH: Hi! 

Dewi scroll up the screen. Her eyes went bug out. She found some old conversation. Sweet conversation, like a couple. Her Boyfriend? Why so many sweet words? She open the profile, Lee Dong Hae. Member of Super Junior, her favourite boyband. Is he real Lee Dong Hae? 

She open his gallery, and she found many pictures that proved that he is real DongHae. She put Rianti's phone on the table. Feel so peeved.

Why didn't she tell me about this? Am I really her bestfriend?  

~End of Flashback~

"So, Who is Donghae? Is he the one i know? Your boyfriend? Hmm?" Dewi said after she explain about last saturday. 

Rianti didn't know what should she said. "Uhm... I- I know i'm wrong. I'm sorry not to tell you about this but..."

"But what? Are you really call me as your bestfriend?" Dewi said with an angry tone.

"No.. But, I-I.... Okay, I will tell you everything," She take a deep breath before continues her words "Remember last year when KIMCHI concert? We met there. We accidentally bumped each other. Uhm, acctually we broke up almost 1 month ago."

"Just tell me the full story!" Dewi said impatiently.

"Ok... Hmm.. Do you remember when i told you that i bumped into someone and broke my phone? I bumped into him."

"What? Haist! Ah! I remember, so, someone that make your phone broke was him? Why didn't you told me?"

"Because i thought that it wasn't important and i wasn't a fan of him, and i didn't really believe that it was hiw that time.. and... I don't know if after that i became closer to him and... you know..."

"Ah! Rianti! What the? Not important?! How could you think of that? Now tell me! Complete story! Aigoo why didn't you tell me. Oh my God, my friend is daebak!" Dewi transform into a chatty lady. Her tone didn't sound like she was angry anymore.

"But.. but you won't be angry to me anymore, right?" Rianti ventured to ask.

"I'm still mad at you!" She change her face to angry expression. "Now, tell me or i won't forgive you!" She pretended to be angry. She was angry to Rianti, but after Rianti tells about their first meeting, she's become so curious and amaze, how could her bestfriend become someone special of her idol.

"Ahh! Don't be mad! I will tell you ok.." She finally tell her bestfriend about how they met, how they become closer, how they spend time as a couple, and...... how they're broke up.

"Why are you so childish?! Haish! It's just reality show, it was scripted. Aigoo~" Dewi said as she give Rianti a little smacke on Rianti's head.

"Yah! Why did you smack my head?! Appeuda~~"

"It's your fault..." Dewi sticked her tongue out.

"Haisst! What my fault? I'm just... too... ehm.. what should i say.. Maybe too emotional. You know, we didn't have time to talk that time. I'm so freaking sad and dissappointed that he didn't tell me everything and i know that news from the other, not from him first." She sighing "And now, i regret it." She continued.

"Regret comes too late."

"Wait! You said that DongHae kakao-ing me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae keep rolling on the bed, keep seeing his phonescreen. It was become his habit since last week. Rianti... What are you doing now? Why aren't you reply my message? Are you still mad at me?  He look at his phone and sighing and so on. 

"Ah! Ottokae?!" He screamed frustatedly. He get up from his bed and took something on his desk. 

"Rianti, i will comeback for you. Just wait for me patiently." He said as he stare at the thing he hold. 

Not long after that he received a call. From his manager.

"What happen hyung?"

"Come to the office now. We will discuss about the concert, the schedule and some change of it."

"Ah ok, i will be there in a minutes." He replied with lazy tone and then hang up the phone. After that he immediately go to the office.

 

After a few minutes he reached the office and went straight to the meeting room. The others already there. So, after he come, the meeting soon started. They talk about the countries that they will visit, the concvept for every countries, the dancer, the staff, make-up artist and so  on.

This will be a long tour. I hope i can settle the problem with her before the concert. I don't know when i have time to settle if this can't be settle before the concert. What if she tired of me and he forget me. I can't imagine that. He sighed. I don't wanna lose her. I love her. 

"Ok, enough now. You all now have some breaktime till 7 days before the concert. Remember, don't do stupid thing that will ruin the concert." The manager said.

"De~~" All of member replied in unison. 

"Ok, you all can go home now."

He go out from the meeting room and try to searching one name in his contact list.

"Donghae!" Leeteuk tap his shoulder.

"Hyung, wae?" Donghae stop his steps and look back at his hyung.

"Let's have some drink. The others will be there too."

"But hyung...."

"Let's go!" The other members come to him and the push him to the car.

Donghae can't resis the others push, so he just go with the others members to have a drink. He put his phone into his pocket and cancel his plan earlier.

 

In the morning, he wake up with headache. He look around the room, Eunhyuk's room. He remembered that yesterday he hang out and had a drinks with s till late night. 

"Ah, i think i drank too much last night." He get up from bed and go to the washroom. After a few minutes, he decided  to go home. He met Eunhyuk at the dining room.

"Hey, come here, eat your breakfast. I delivery this Big Mac for you."

"Where is the others? They already go home earlier this morning, you are the last to wake up."

"Oh.." he simply replied. He sit at the chair and took his Big Mac and eat it.

"What are you going to do to spend the free time before the concert?"

"I want to go somewhere and settle some problem."

"Indonesia? Aigoo, i know it, you no need to hide it la~" Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Haisstt! Just wish me luck... I wish i can settle it as soon as i got there." He said hopeless.

"I will pray for you, friend. Fighting!" Eunhyuk encourage his friend. "By the way, when will you go?"

"Tomorrow. so, i have to go home now to prepare my things."

"Ah, ok. Just call me if you have problem there. Maybe, i can help you."

"Thanks!" Donghae give his friend a wide smile.

 

After the quick breakfast, he then decided to go back to home.

"Bye~" Donghae say good bye to eunhyuk. He go out from eunhyuk's house than he go home by taxi.

After he reached his home, he went straight to his room. He prepared all the things that he need to bring to Indonesia.  He looked at the table Ah the cassette! He took it and put it in his suitcase.

"Ah! Kketnaeda~ (Finished!)" He stretched his body. Then he took his phone on his bed and called someone that he planned to call yesterday.

 

"Hallo~"

"Hallo auntie~"

"Oh Donghae~ How are you?"

"I'm fine. How bout you? Hmm..... and Rianti?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello~ Finally 8th chapter is up! Hmm... Wierd title? I don't what title is match kkk~

Enjoy this chapter! And leave comment please. ^^ 

Sorry for bad grammar and typos :)

See you next chapter~

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all ^^~