Thank You

I'm DongHae's Secret Girlfriend (Sequel)

Rianti stepped closer to donghae, but he took a step away from her and bowed his head down.

"Why are you like this? You said that you loved me... You lied to me," She sighed as her tears fell down. Then turned back to her bed but she felt a pair of  arms wrapped around her waist.

"I miss you... Don't... Please don't leave me again." He said.

Rianti tried hard to release his arms on her waist. Donghae tought that he did something wrong to her, so he released her arms.

"Sorry." He said then he bowed his head down.

Rianti turned back and hug him and than said, "Stop saying sorry. i'm the one who should say that... I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... for being so childish...." She said as the tears kept falling even more. 

Donghae hugged her more tightly than kissed her shoulder. "No, I understand you. Don't say it anymore."

Rianti cried more. "I'm sorry that i ignored all of your calls and messages. Sorry that i can't be your best. Sorry that i'm not a lover that can't always support you." She's sobbing so hard.

"Sssh... Stop it..." He said and her back. "I love you." Then he release his hug and kiss her forehead. Wiped her tear with his thumbs and smiled at her. "Don't cry anymore."

Rianti couldn't help but to smiled back to him then said, "I love you too.... Oppa~"

Donghae just giggled and then started to , "Is that the only words you want to say? Just to said 'I love you, oppa~'"

"Now, you start to tease me again..." She gave him a stare, pretended to be angry.

"I'm just kidding yeobo~" He chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Ah, Appo~ (It's hurt~)... Ya! Who give you permission to called me 'yeobo'?!" She pouted.

"Sorry, yeobo.." He said with a small laugh and her cheeks. "Aigoo~ Why are so cute!" He pulled her into his arms.

"Oppa! Stop it!" She said as she tried to free herself.

"I miss you. I love you. Please don't ever leave me again. Don't ignore my calls or messages! It's command." He said.

"Haisst! Arasseo. But release your arms, please. I can't breath properly." She said kept trying to free herself.

"Okay. Sorry~" He smiled as he release his arms and then cupped her cheeks and said "I love you~ I love you~ I love you~" He said repeatedly.

She didn't replied with words but she kissed Donghae right cheek as the answer. Then she smiled when she looked at his surprised face.

"Wae?" She asked.

Donghae smiled then he kissed her lips lightly and sweetly. Her first and sweet kiss. 

Now, it's her face which looks so surpised. Her cheeks reddened, sign that she's so embarrassed. 

 

 

"Why are you didn't say anything?" Donghae said break the silence.

 

"Oppa, it... it's... my... my.. fi...first...." She's stuttering.

"Oh..." Then he smiled and continued "It's okay, there's always a 'the first time' in life. As long as that's me." 

He then hug her. Rianti just smiled. 

"Thank you for loving me that much." She said.

"You too. Thanks for gave me a second chance." He replied.

 

 

After that lovey-dovey moments, they had a little conversation as they sit on Rianti's bed. Spent time together,  longing for each others. 

"How long will you stay here?"

"Are you now trying to ask me to go home? I won't go home, i will be with you forever here.." He said as he poke the edge of Rianti's nose. Then smiled, continued seeing and enjoying beautiful lady in front of him.

Rianti pouted and said cutely "Ani~ It's not like that . It's just, Don't you have another schedule? I thought you will have concert tour? Is it cancelled?"

Donghae chuckled, "I'm just kidding, yeobo~ Maybe i will stay here until the day after tomorrow. Altough i don't want to go back. On monday morning, i will flight back to Korea and to have a last practise for the concert tour." 

"Hmmm... I see~" Rianti simple replied.

"I'm so happy that we can settle down this problem before the tour start. Or i will not be focused on the tour, because of thinking of you. Thank you, yeobo~"

Rianti just smiled at him then, "I'm so thankful to have you as my understanding boyfriend like you. Thank's God for his blessing."

Donghae wrapped his arms around her and smiled happily, "Me too.."

 

"Let's  have a date.."

"What? Are you sure?" RIanti lookeed surprised.

"Yes, why? Let's go to the amusement park here." Donghae asked confusedly.

"But, what if they're caught us? We can't go to there..."

"Hmm they won't. Only manager hyung and some of members who know that i'm here. Or, let's have a candle light dinner? Do you know some good reastaurant near here?"

"Still... Ahh... Why suddenly you think about dating?!"

"Why?"

"Ahm... Nothing, i'm just thinking that we can't enjoy the date out there... What if your fans here caught us.. Why don't we spend time here.. I'm afraid.."

"Don't be! Ok, at least have a canddle light dinner with me. Tommorow, call?!" Donghae asked her hopefully.

"Hmm..... Ok." After that Donghae hug her tightly and scream happily.

 

After a few seconds, Donghae remembered something.

"Wait. I have something for you, I almost forgot it. Wait I will pick it up in my room, I will be back soon." Donghae stand up and go to his room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: This is it, the 11th chapter. 

Sorry for bad grammar or typos. 

I hope you enjoy the story. Honestly, i'm not romantic person, I'm a bit surprised that i can write this romantic moment. kkk~ Sorry if it's disappointed. :)

See you next chapter.

ThanKYU ^^

Love Ya'all ^^!