Our Diva Cinderella, Heechul @ Kim Heechul

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Heechul (Kim Heechul) – I can sing and dance well too!

Song : Super Junior – Dancing out


“Chullie, what’re you doing?!” I got shocked when suddenly a voice called (almost yell) my name. I quickly turned off my I-phone.

“You gave me a heart attack, Chinese guy!” I yelled. He just giggled.

“I hope you didn’t read that things again just now.” He said. I looked at him.

He got the point…

“Ani~, even if I looked at it, do they influence me? I’m more encouraged to be better.” I said with a fist on the air. He chuckled.

“Neh~, it’s my Chullie. Come on, we got to practice today.” I nodded and put my I-phone in my bag pack. We went out from the room.

“Where’s the other?”

“They got their own schedule. It’s only us in the dorm.” I nodded. Both of us left the dorm.

I smiled evilly when we were walking to the elevator. I wrapped my arm with his. He got shocked.

“Yah! What’re you doing? We’re outside tho.” I stuck out my tongue and dragged him. He was nagging behind me and I just ignored him. At last, he stayed quiet as we got into the car.

“Whatcha doing actually?”

Nah~, his hangul again…

“Whatcha, what you are…” He blushed for a while and glared at me.

“I just wanted to express my love. HanChul forever <3.” I made a heart sign above my head. He just couldn’t help it and chuckled.

“Aigoo, this Cinderella…”

XXXXXXXXXX

“What is this actually? You should aware people are watching you!” I looked down when Sooman sajangnim started yelling. This is the first time I got scared by his yell.

“You must do something about your dancing and singing skills. Improve that!” I got hurt by his sharp words.

Are my dancing and singing skills so bad?

“People especially sasaeng are talking and complaining about you. These worsen your reputation and the group too. You must know that fact.” I nodded.

“You promise me you will improve.” I nodded.

“Answer me!”

“Nae!” I shouted out loud and looked at him. His expression softened and a smile drew on his face.

“Okay, I’ll give you that opportunity. You must prove that to fix everything. You may go now, I’ll call you later.” I nodded and bowed. He nodded and I went out from his office. Leeteuk hyung and Hankyung was waiting outside.

“Are you get scolded?” I nodded as answer for Hankyung. Leeteuk hyung patted my shoulder.

“What did he say?” I smiled bitterly to Leeteuk hyung.

“I need some improvement and I have to prove it.” Leeteuk hyung looked at me.

“Is sajangnim… I’ll talk to him.” I grabbed hyung’s arm to stop him.

“Hyung, gwenchana. Somehow, I need to show them that I’m not like what they have said.”

Leeteuk hyung sighed. “But you may…”

“Gwenchana, hyung.” He just nodded. Hankyung squeezed my hand. I turned to him.

“You have to be extra careful. Don’t burden yourself, and your legs.” I smiled to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author POV

“Where’s Heechul hyung?” Eunhyuk asked. Hankyung looked up.

“Ah, he goes to the practice room I think.” Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

“Are you kidding me?” Hankyung shook his head.

“In this early morning, and he goes to practice? That’s unbelievable!” Hankyung stared at his dongseng.

“Yah, watcha your words!”

“Watcha…” Eunhyuk mocked.

Hankyung gritted his teeth and gave the younger a death glare. “Chulgullae?”

Eunhyuk stuck out his tongue. “When comes to bad words and cursing, you’re no 1, hyung.”

“Yah!” Hankyung snorted when he failed to catch Eunhyuk who was running away.

Aish, that anchovy!

Hankyung went out to the practice room. He brought some food with him for his buddy. He knew that diva didn’t eat his breakfast yet.

That guy went out early in the morning for practice these days. Heechul had to find his own time for extra practice because he also got packed schedule every day.

(end of POV)

I turned when I heard the door opened. My buddy’s head popped in.

“Oh, you. Wae?” He showed a lunchbox. I just grinned for his kindness.

This guy really knew what I need…

“You should eat before start practicing.” He started his nag.

Aish, this Chinese man…

“I don’t have time, you know that right?”

“Don’t overwork. It becomes useless if you don’t have strength to practice. Take care of your body, pabo!” He poked my cheek. I pouted and sat beside him who was sitting in the middle of the practice room.

“It smells nice…” I cooed. He chuckled.

“Finish it before you go back practicing.” I just nodded and started to eat in gluttony.

He giggled to see my eating speed. “Be slow or you may got choke.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“The song comes out nice!” Hankyung patted my shoulder. I smiled bitterly.

“But the antis still…”

“Hey! Don’t ever get influence! Where’s my buddy, huh?” I just smirked.

Sooman sajangnim found me a chance to sing an OST for my drama. But the reaction wasn’t so good. Yep, because of those stupid comments back then.

“Yah, don’t be gloomy. You looked scary when you’re gloomy. Like a ghost.” I widened my eyes and gave him a death glare.

“Yah!” He chuckled and ran away.

I snorted and tried to catch him. I smiled and laughed for his aegyo and choding.

I knew he succeed once again to make me forget my sadness.

Kyung, I promise I will improve more and shine!

XXXXXXXXXXX

Hospital…

“Good news for you. We could take out the iron from your leg.” I looked up at the doctor’s face.

“Jongmal?” The doctor nodded. I couldn’t help myself and screamed in joy.

“It will take two weeks after the surgery to make sure your leg is really fine. You should tell your management…” I nodded and smile.

At last, I will dance without worrying my legs after this. At last…

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comeback…

“It’s glad to see Super Junior back on stage. I’m sure ELFs love it. And of course, Heechul’s dance skills made the fans scream more.” The backstage reporter said. I just smiled.

“He did improve a lot and practice every day for our comeback.” Leeteuk said.

“Ya, right. Now I’m more confident to do tough steps as my leg is fully recovered.” I said while smiling. Leeteuk nodded.

“I could hear your fans are screaming for you. I think I should let you go now. ELFs, SuJu is coming!” The reporter said and we went to the stage.

“Hyung, thanks.” Leeteuk smiled.

“I did nothing. You work hard for it.” He patted my shoulder. Hankyung put his arm on my shoulder.

“You did a great job. So today, show your magic too!” I nodded and put my arm on his shoulder. We got on the stage in line.

I almost cried when the fans called my name when I danced on the front line.

I did it, guys. Thank you, Hankyung for your endless support. Guys, jongmal gomawo. ELFs, saranghae.

 


Author’s Note:

 

Holla! Heechul’s part is here!

At last I update…hahhahha…I find some time after the examination to update this..

Yah, I can’t stand to make you waiting…

Hahhhahha…sorry for making Heechul’s part short…

Actually I don’t really have idea on his part as I don’t really remember his true story (you know that right?)

So I’m sorry if I did mistake and mixed up the real time in his part…

I think I have created some lies in his part, right?

Sorry~~Sorry~~Sorry~~Sorry~~

 

How’s it? Kinda boring? Disappoint you?

Let me know by leaving your comment. And subscribe also!

I really thankful if you subscribe!

The next part is Hankyung!

See soon! ^^

-Ranasungmin-