Our Angel without Wings, Leeteuk @ Park Jungsoo

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Leeteuk (Park Jungsoo) – Be the leader quite hard…

Song : Super Junior – Endless moment


Early 2005…

“So you have known each other name, right? Besides, some of you are friends.” Sooman sajangnim said and smiled. The 11 guys nodded.

I was sitting next to him. Sajangnim gave me a smile and pointed me.

“You’re their leader, Jungsoo.” I blinked in disbelief. Leader?

“Eoh? But…but…”

“No more buts. Moreover, you’re the eldest one.” He said boldly. I just stayed silent.

“Okay, your debut will be arranged in this middle of the year but we’ll confirm that later. I hope all of you would practice hardest for your debut. Ah, there are 1 more person will be added into this large group.” We looked at each other. This is really a BIG group!

“I really have high confidence for all of you to succeed. Okay, we dismiss.” Sajangnim got up. The 11 guys bowed.

“I can’t believe I’ll debut together with you.” A guy named Donghae said to his friend, Kibum. That cold guy just smiled.

“Do you think I can be the leader? Be a good leader?” Youngwoon looked at me.

“Don’t worry hyung.” He smiled. I also smiled awkwardly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Hyung, is he here already?” Youngwoon asked me. All of us were sitting the ‘small’ living room in our new dorm. We just finished unpacking our things.

“Hyungnim said he will come soon. We just wait for him. Then, we should have a short introduction again.” They nodded.

I smiled in the heart. At least, I can control them now. It’s quite hard to control 10 guys! Plus, we will have a new member…

“Ah, the dorm is quite small for us.” A short guy named Hyukjae said suddenly. I smiled at him.

“Hyungnim said, this is just for a while. We must work hard to become famous and the company will give us more luxurious dorm.” They grinned. Really understood what I’m talking about.

The door opened. A short guy (same height like Hyukjae I think…) entered. I quickly got up and helped that petite guy with his luggage.

“I guess you’re the new member?” He turned to me. Omo! He’s a cute boy!

“Ah, nae~.” I helped him with his luggage and led him to the living room. The 10 guys were watching his entrance. I almost burst into laugh when Jongwoon and Donghee were drooling when they saw that cute boy.

“Okay, sit down first. I’ll get you into a room after we make a short introduction, neh? By the way, I’m Park Jungsoo, the leader and eldest. You can call me by my stage name, Leeteuk.” I smiled to him. That cute boy was sitting next to Kibum.

“My name is Kim Youngwoon, 20 years old. And my stage name, Kangin.” Youngwoon suddenly said. I looked at him.

“Aish, I want him to introduce himself first.” Youngwoon just stuck out his tongue.

“New comer, your name is?”

“My name is Kim Ryeowook, you can call me Ryeowook or Wookie. I’m 18 years old.” He smiled. All of us loved to see his smile. I looked at Hyukjae. He nodded.

“My name is Lee Hyukjae, 19 years old. My stage name is Eunhyuk.”

 “My name is Lee Donghae, 19 years old.”

“My name is Kim Kibum, same age as you.”

 “My name is Choi Siwon, 19 years old.”

“Shin Donghee, 20 years old.”

“I’m Lee Sungmin, 19 years old.”

“My name is Kim Jongwoon but call me Yesung, my stage name. I’m 21 years old.”

“I’m Kim Heechul, 22 years old this year. 10 days younger than Eeteuk ssi.” I looked at Heechul. No need to tell that now!

The silent guy beside Heechul stayed quiet.

“Oh, he’s Hankyung or the real name is Hangeng. He’s a Chinese. So, his hangul is quite worse…”

I looked at Heechul with a glare watch-what-you-are-saying. The silent guy smiled shyly.

“Mianne…” The new cute boy nodded with a smile.

“I hope we could have great times together. Be good to each other and respect your hyung even though you are just younger for 2 days than him. We’re going to work together as a team and I want you to remember, a group is just like a family. So, we’re one family now. We should be care about each of us. You get my point?”

They all nodded in unison. I smiled.

I hope we will be together forever…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Debut…

“Annyeonghaseyeo, urineul Supee-Juni-OR~~!” The 12 guys said in unison. They just finished their debut performance and some reporters came to interview them.

“Finally, the big group has debuted. I heard your fans really anticipate your debut. You’re receiving lots of love right?” I just smiled. I was holding back my tears. I really touched when we finished our first debut stage. I’m really grateful.

“How’s your feeling, Leeteuk ssi?”

“I’m really happy and almost burst into tears when I heard the screaming from the fans.”

“Fans chanting were the best. I’ll remember it forever.” Heechul was giving his comment. I smiled and nodded.

“There are lots of your fans who like you most. How’s your feeling?” Siwon smiled.

“I heard Kibum quite famous too. Right?”

“He was doing CF, he’s handsome. Right?” I threw back question. The reporter smiled.

“Okay, they need their break. Please understand them.” Our manager hyung came. I exhaled in relief because I was quite exhausted being questioned by them.

“We really did a great job. Fans love us!” Ryeowook shouted in happiness when we all were in the changing room. I smiled and tapped his shoulder.

“Thanks to your lovely voice and hardworks.”

“We are the best!” He cooed. I chuckled to see his aegyo.

“And thanks to Siwon hyung make us become more famous. His handsome figure make all girl fans fall into him…” Siwon laughed to hear Donghae’s words.

“Hey, how’s about me?” Yesung asked

“Hyung, your voice is lovely too.” Ryeowook said. Yesung patted his head. Again, Ryeowook acted cute by pouting his lips.

“All of us give cooperation and now, we’re doing our best for us. Okay?” I said. They nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next years…

“We’re Super Juni-OR~!” The 13 voices shouted in unison. We are in our new album press conference.

“Super Junior has become more famous these days, right? Is it because of your new release song, Don’t Don or it’s about the new member?” A reporter asked. I smiled before answering her questions calmly.

“It’s true the new member drew more attention on us nowadays. But we know that our fans really love our song. We have become famous because of our hardwork.”

I smiled to Kyuhyun, the new member who is sitting next to Sungmin.

“Kangin ssi. I heard that the new member was not accepted to be in this group at first. How he joined you guys at last?” Kangin looked at Kyuhyun.

“We was told by Sooman sajangnum about the new member will join us in this album. We quite worry at first, not because of we didn’t like him but afraid we didn’t match with him. But we really love to have him as one of us. He completes us as one family. Super Junior is a family.”

I smiled after hearing Kangin’s words and Kyuhyun added, “I’m grateful I become one of them.”

The press conference went smoothly until the end. After the press conference, we had our lunch break before moving to our next schedule.

We’re sitting together after the delivery came.

“Eh? How come there’s only 12 jajangmyun?” The manager hyung asked.

“OMG! I forgot, it should be 13 now.” The cordi noona said. The manager hyung sighed.

“We don’t have time to wait the next delivery…” I tapped hyung’s shoulder.

“I’m not hungry, hyung…” I said. He looked at me.

“Chincha? But…”

“It’s okay. Can I take some fresh air? I’ll be back in 2 minutes.” He nodded at last after I convinced him that I’m not hungry.

I went outside the building. Grrruuuu…

“Aigoo~, uri ahdeul…mianne. Appa can’t give you food now. Just stand it for a while, nae?” I said while rubbing my stomach. I stood and looked up the blue sky.

It’s sapphire blue! It made me think of our fans, ELF.

“Teukkie hyung.” I turned when someone called me. It was the talented gagman, Shindong.

“Eat this, you should eat something. You didn’t eat breakfast this morning.” Shindong gave me a snack and choco bar.

“No, I’m not hungry. I’m okay.” Gruuuu…

Aish! Why you didn’t listen to appa?

“Take this if you’re my hyung. You should take care of your health. You’re leader.” He took my hand and gave the snacks. Then, he entered the building back.

“Gomawo, Shindong.” I smiled and enjoyed the snack. At least, I ate something.

(Author: I can’t imagine Shindong is sharing his snacks…)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Yah, you should stop make me annoyed!” Heechul yelled. I got shocked by his high-pitched voice. I went out my room and found Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk in the living room.

“Why you are yelling, Chullie?”

“This devil maknae make fun of me.” Heechul said annoyingly. Kyuhyun put his poker face and concentrated on his game. I looked at Eunhyuk.

“Hyuk?” Eunhyuk shrugged shoulder. Aish, this kids!

“Hey, that’s mine! What’re you doing?” I heard another high-pitched voice in the room. Ah, that’s KiHae. Let them be. They must be fooling around again…

“Chullie! Didn’t I ask you to wash the dishes?” Hankyung yelled from the kitchen. Aish, another high tone!

“Help me! Yesung hyung wanted to eat me!”

“Yah, come here Wookie!”

Aigoo…what a day!

“Hyung, are you okay?” Siwon tapped my shoulder. I just smiled.

“Look at this childish boy. Is this really them?” Siwon chuckled after hearing my thought. I smiled too. Actually, I wasn’t angry but somehow, there’s no peace when everyone is in the dorm together. Sometimes I love this but sometimes I didn’t.

“Shut up guys! I want to sleep!” The dorm went silent back. It’s Kangin. That bad-tempered guy always warned them with his high tone voice. Somehow, I felt the peace back. Thank you, Youngwoon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Teukkie hyung…” I was going to sleep when suddenly someone called me. Not to show my surprise, I looked at the door carefully. A head popped in.

“Ouh, it’s you. Why, Hae?”

“I had the bad dreams again. I always feel someone was looking at me after waking up because of the dream.” I motioned him to come in.

“You can sleep with me tonight if you want to.” He nodded quickly. I smiled when he lain on my bed. I covered his body with the blanket.

“You should get some sleep. You looked too exhausted.” He smiled and closed his eyes. I lain beside him and tried to sleep. But he called my name again suddenly.

“Teukkie hyung…”

“Nae?”

“I can’t sleep…” I sat on the bed and looked at him. His eyes were still wide-opened.

“Don’t think anything else neh? Just close your eyes and sleep. I will accompany you till you sleep, okay?” He nodded. I sat beside the bed and slowly patted his arm.

You look like a cute kid now, Donghae ah~…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Here’s the new members of the new subs-unit.” Manager hyung said. The two Chinese guys were looking at each of the member. I could tell Hankyung’s face was brightening today. Maybe it’s because the new members are Chinese too…

“Erk, I’m not really good in Hangul. My name is Zhou Mi.” The taller said.

“I’m also lacking in Hangul, but I can speak English…”

“No, we didn’t really good in English.” Heechul said quickly. I just smiled.

The smaller guy nodded. “I’m Liu Xianhua. You can call me Henry.”

“I hope we can work together. We’re like one family in this group. Even though you’re just in subs-group, but you’re still one of us. So, you’re our family too.” I said. Both of them nodded. We kept talking even though it’s quite hard when they didn’t understand us. But it’s fun to have new members from other country.

I hope no more new member after this. 15 are enough…

I wish we are one BIG family forever……


Author’s Note

 

Youho~! Leeteuk’s story is finished!

Ouh, it’s quite long right?

Hahhaha, maybe it’s special for the leader, I make it long for his part…

Ah, the italic sentences are the words played in their heart and mind…

Hope you understand what I’m trying to explain.

 

How’s it? Disappoint you? Boring?

Let me know by leaving your comment. And subscribe also!

I’ll thankful if you subscribe! ^^

I’ll improve with your helpful comments for the next chappie…

We’ll go for Heechul after this! ^^ *excited

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-