Our Gaming Maknae, Kyuhyun @ Jo Kyuhyun

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Kyuhyun (Jo Kyuhyun) – I just wanted hyung’s attention…

Song : Super Junior – Sapphire Blue


I tiptoed to the sleeping figure on the couch. The evil smirk of me formed. I stood near to the sleeping Hae hyung. He’s my first target today. I smirked again.

I blew air on his ears. He scrunched up his nose.

I smiled. The bottle in my hand made me smiled. I opened the lid and prepared to pour the cold water onto his face.

1, 2, 3! Splash!

“Uh? Huh!” Hae hyung quickly stood up while shaking his head, get rid of the trail of the water.

I quickly ran when Hae hyung opened his eyes to search for the culprit.

“Yah! Jo Kyuhyun!!!!” I chuckled and walked into my room. I locked it and then, Hae hyung knocked the door hard. I just chuckled behind the door. Minnie hyung turned to me.

“Yah, what did you do now?” Minnie hyung said. He knew me, how I like to annoy the hyungs.

I just grinned. He shook his head. I smiled. After a while, Hae hyung stopped knocking the door. I unlocked the door and found my next target, Hyukkie hyung. I looked around and found nothing. At last, I just put out a bit my leg and Hyukkie hyung who busy with his twitter nearly to stumble because of my leg.

“Yah, Kyu!” I just smiled.

“Well, hyung’s fault too…you didn’t pay attention.” Hyukkie hyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. I just grinned and then left. Luckily, Hae hyung was nowhere to be found. I walked into the kitchen and saw another victim for today, Siwon hyung.

“Hi hyung.” Siwon turned.

“Hey Kyu. I already heard scream in this early morning…” Siwon said. I just smiled. Siwon put back the coffee on the table and left to his room for a while. I smirked evilly to see the cup. I took it and put something in…

Then, I pretended like nothing’s happened and I took cereals and some milk. I started to eat and then Siwon hyung came in.

He took the cup and walked out the kitchen again while sipping his coffee. Then I saw him frown. I quickly stopped myself from laughing. Siwon hyung walked back into the kitchen and let out the weird coffee.

“Auwww~ it’s salty!” Siwon hyung whined. I finished my breakfast quick and ran out while laughing. Siwon hyung turned to me.

“Yah! Kyuhyun, you did this too??!!” I just guffawed and ran to the living room. At the same time, Wookie hyung came to the kitchen.

“Kyuhyunie~ how many time I told you to wash your own dirty plate?” Wookie hyung nagged like an umma again. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Wookie hyung shot me a glare. I just grinned.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I turned when I heard a knock. I saw Eeteuk hyung was there. I smiled to him like usual. He entered the room.

“Anything, hyung?” Eeteuk hyung came to me and sat on the bed. I quickly saved my game and turned to him.

“Well, how are you?” I raised my brow.

Eeteuk hyung smiled and patted my head. I pouted. “Don’t treat me like a kid.”

“The others are outside, we’re having discussion.” I looked at him.

“Hum? Why am I excluded?” I asked him. Eeteuk hyung pulled me up.

“Let’s go, all of us need to talk this thing.” I wrinkled in puzzlement to Eeteuk hyung words.

Both of us walked from the room and I saw all of my hyungs are there.

“Hi hyungs~” I greeted them as usual and took a seat beside Minnie hyung as usual. All of them looked at me.

“Why?”

Eeteuk hyung looked at me and smiled a bit. “Well, they…no, we actually discussing about your pranks.”

I raised my brow.

“It’s too annoying sometime!” Hae hyung said. I turned to him.

“Too extreme, how if this morning I really fall?” Hyukkie hyung added. I turned to him also.

“And my yesterday prank, you know I hate bugs and you…” I just looked at Minnie hyung.

“One thing~ you always left your dirty dish like that, it’s so inappropriate. Even if you don’t want to wash it, at least put into the sink.” Wookie hyung said.

“Okay, stop about complaining.” Eeteuk hyung said and turned to me.

“Well, Kyu. One thing I just wanna say, can you stop this thingy? It’s getting annoy.” Eeteuk hyung said. I looked up to him and then turned to each of them. I bit my lips.

“But I just want hyungs’ attention…” I breathed out slowly. Yes, I’m doing all that pranks just to make them realized my presence. Sometimes, I felt lonely as I’m the only one 88er and the new youngest maknae…

They all looked at me when I looked down.

“Kyu…” Minnie hyung called me. I didn’t look up.

“Well, you don’t need to do that kind of thing. It just make me wanna kick you in the sometime.” Kangin hyung said. I looked up to him. He just grinned.

“Yup, agree too.” Siwon hyung said. I pouted.

Minnie hyung pinched my cheek.

“Auw~” I whined. He smiled.

“We always give attention to you…and now, stop the pranks will you?” Minnie hyung said. I looked at him. He smiled warmly to me.

“Arasseo…” All of them smiled.

Eeteuk hyung got up and walked to me. He hugged me.

“Don’t worry, we all love you and we’ll always care about you.” Eeteuk hyung said. The others nodded. I beamed.

“Gomawo, hyungs. Saranghae.” All of us smiled.


 

Author’s Note:

Done with Kyu and next is Henry…

I don’t know when I can update the last one chappie…just wait.

Annyeong, thanks for reading tho ^^

-Ranasungmin-