Our Eye-smile, Kibum @ Kim Kibum

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Kibum (Kim Kibum) – I’m still Super Junior’s member

Song : Super Junior – A short journey


I looked at my manager. He smiled to me.

“You will be okay.” I smiled to him. He turned when his phone rang. He took it and looked at the caller ID.

“Eeteuk.” He said. I raised my brow.

He picked it up. “Yoboseyeo?”

“Hyung, is Bummie there?”

He looked at me. I raised my brow again.

“He’s here.”

“Can I talk with him?” He nodded slightly and gave me the phone.

“Eeteuk wanna talk with you.” I looked at the phone before took it.

“Yoboseyeo, hyung?”

“Haa, glad to hear your voice, Bummie.” I crooked a smile.

“Waeyeo hyung?”

“Today is your press conference for the drama right?” I just hummed as response.

“I hope you will do the best.”

“Arasseo hyung.”

“Be yourself. If they ever asked about you…”

“I know what to say hyung, don’t worry.” I said. Leeteuk hyung sighed on the other side.

“I hope you could come back to us some day.”

“We will see hyung.”

“You and Hae…”

I smiled. “Nothing to worry, we will make up.”

“Okay, good luck then, you have my support Bummie.” I smiled. The call ended.

I passed back the phone to my manager.

“Anything?”

“He just wish me luck, that’s all.”

He nodded.

“Kibum ssi, you should go out now.” A staff called. I nodded and got up. My manager smiled to me.

“Well, it just great to see you nowadays.

I smirked. “Shut up the crap hyung.”

He grinned and escorted me out the changing room. I saw my partner in the recent drama I joined.

“Hi.” I smiled to her. Both of us walked to the press conference place.

 

“Here, you all can start to ask question.” The MC said. I just smiled to the reporter.

“Kibum ssi, what do you think about your partner?”

I smiled to that question. Knowing they will ask simple question like this first, I just answered it simply.

“Why you accept this drama?” Again, the simple question. I responded to it with a smile.

“Miss, can you give…” The question turned to my partner. She also answered their question simply.

After some questions, the MC took turn.

“We will accept one or two more question as the time is getting to the end.” The MC said. I smiled happily, well press conference will come to end then.

“I have question, for Kibum ssi.” I turned to a guy. Since the first question asked, I could see he kept looking at me with his sharp eyes.

“Okay, you can.” I said to him with a smile. He smirked, I think so.

“Kibum ssi, how about your status as Super Junior member? Are you still apart of them?”

I smiled, knowing the question will be related to that.

“Hum, yes. I’m still Super Junior’s member.”

“So why you didn’t join the latest album? You stopped your activity with them since Sorry Sorry promotion.” He said. I smiled.

“Well, I’m getting busy with my drama schedule. Nothing I can do as Super Junior made comeback during my drama filming. So I can’t join them. Moreover, I do think acting is another career in SuJu.” I said calmly. He still looked unsatisfied.

“I wanna ask something.” Another reporter raised up his hand. I nodded to him.

“Is the rumor about you and Donghae, your group member quarrel? That become the reason you stopped your activity with them.” I smiled to the question.

“Quarrel? Well, we’re friend that have different opinion and sometime bicker over tiny things but we’re okay after a while. But it’s nothing to do with my schedule.”

He nodded. The previous reporter took turn to ask question again.

“Let’s finish off with the last question from you.” The MC said. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled back.

The reporter looked through his notebook.

“Okay, as the last question from me, are you going to join your members in the next comeback?” He asked.

“We will see how my schedule at that time. But I do hope I can join them. I miss to be on stage with them.” I said and smiled. That’s my true feeling.

“Okay, we’re going to end the press conference now.” The MC said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“See you.” I said to her. She smiled and left. I turned to my manager.

“You did a great job.” I smiled to him. We walked to the car.

“Well, I just say what I can say.” He smiled bitterly. Both of us got into the car.

“I do hope the boss take out his prevention on you.” I chuckled.

“It’s okay. Well, it may become worst if I stayed doing activity with them.” I said.

“Why you fought with Donghae?” I smiled.

“Just about my acting career. He thought that I choose acting rather than SuJu.” I sighed. My manager looked at me.

“But now, if you kept acting, he will think that’s the truth.” I shrugged.

“I can’t do anything as that old man wanna off money from my acting career more than my career as SuJu.” My manager sighed.

“That’s the reason he put you on hiatus in SuJu? That prevention?” I nodded slightly.

“Why you don’t tell the truth to them? Most important to Donghae, your friend?” My manager said. I shook my head.

“It’s okay. I actually didn’t want anyone to know…but Teukie hyung know it by accident. And Kangin hyung also knew about this.” I sighed.

“You guys are a team. They should know, Kibum.” I shook my head.

“It’s okay. Nothing to worry. The most important is I’m okay, I still Super Junior member and I’m doing acting for SuJu.” I said. My manager just shrugged and started the engine. The car left the building.

I just looked out through the window. I smiled to myself.

‘I’m still Super Junior’s member.’


 

Author’s Note:

Huh…I’m here…

I don’t know what to say…feel weird already…

This is the part of story that I know from a fans of Kibum…

I don’t know I can trust it or not, but hope he didn’t really fight with Donghae…

Ouh, thanks for who is reading this story…

I just don’t feel right with this story…felt kinda fail…

Sorry *bow

-Ranasungmin-