Our Maknae Umma, Ryeowook @ Kim Ryeowook

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Ryeowook (Kim Ryeowook) – I’m always the eternal maknae

Song : Super Junior – Haru


“Wookie~” A voice called my pet name.

“Neh!” I quickly responded to the voice.

“I’m hungry~” Yesung hyung popped in his head. I smiled to him.

“Arasseo, chakamman~” I quickly saved my works and shut down my laptop. I’m working on new songs but then Yesung hyung need me now. Hehe…

I walked into the kitchen and noticed Donghae hyung.

“Hyung~” Donghae hyung smiled to me.

“Cooking?” I nodded. Donghae hyung beamed.

“I want some?” I chuckled and nodded.

“Arasseo. Who’s also in the dorm right now?” I asked him. He tapped his chin.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged and walked to the kitchen door.

“I’m cooking! Who want to eat, respond to me now!” I said aloud. Donghae hyung just amused with my tone.

“Me!” I heard Shindong hyung’s voice.

“Me too!” That’s Leeteuk hyung.

“Me three!” It’s Eunhyuk hyung.

“Me also!” Yesung hyung also responded to me. I just smiled.

“Don’t forget me.” I chuckled when I heard Donghae hyung’s voice.

“Arasseo. Anyone else?” I asked.

There’s a silence. I walked back into the kitchen and took a look in the refrigerator. I thought for a while what to cook with the leftover ingredient.

Pitcha~ Pitcha~

I noticed my phone rang. Donghae hyung looked at me.

“Aigoo, Wookie, change your ringtone. It’s weird.” I just smiled to him and picked the phone.

“Yoboseyeo, Minnie hyung?”

“Ah, Wookie. Are you cooking today?” I wrinkled.

“Ah, neh. Waeyeo hyung?”

“Well, I noticed the refrigerator is almost empty this morning. I’m near to a mini market. Want me to buy something?”

I crooked a smile. “That just great. I just thought to get someone to buy grocery.”

I eyed Donghae hyung. Donghae hyung raised his brow when he heard grocery word.

I smiled. “I’ll message hyung the things I want.”

“Arasseo. Annyeong, Wookie.”

“Annyeong hyung, gomawo.” I ended the call and looked through the refrigerator again. And then typed something on my phone.

“Hum, have to wait for Minnie hyung.” I mumbled.

“We can wait, don’t worry.” Yesung hyung came into the kitchen. I turned.

“Neh!” I smiled to him. Donghae hyung and him smiled back to me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I put on the last food on the table. “Hyung deul! Food is ready!”

Donghae hyung and Yesung hyung were the first one to come into the kitchen. I smiled to them. They took their seat and I passed the plate.

“Where’s the other?”

“Call them, I bet they didn’t hear you.” Yesung hyung said. I nodded and left those two absorbed by the food.

I walked to Eunhyuk hyung room.

“Hyukkie hyung.” I knocked the door.

“Neh?” I opened the door. I saw him and Leeteuk hyung.

“Hyungs, the food is ready.” They beamed.

“Oh, will come in minute.” Leeteuk hyung said. I smiled and left the room. I walked to Shindong hyung room.

“Shindong hyung, the food is ready.” I just knocked the door and called from outside. He didn’t like people to open his door, I don’t know why.

“Okay.” I smiled to his response and left to Sungmin hyung room. I cooked for him too as he helped me with the ingredient.

“Minnie hyung, come out. The food is ready, I cook some for you.” I said while opening his door. He turned. I smiled to him.

“Ah, neh. Gomawo, I will go out soon.” He said.

“Better faster hyung. Hyukkie hyung and Shindong hyung are in the list.” I whispered to him. He chuckled.

“Arasseo.” I smiled and left his room. I walked back to the kitchen. Yesung hyung and Donghae hyung were immersed in their food.

“Hyung, eat slowly.” I said to them. They grinned.

“Food, I’m coming~” Eunhyuk hyung entered the kitchen. I smiled to him. Then, Leeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung joined us. Sungmin hyung came last, quickly I saved some food for him or else Eunhyuk hyung will finish it all.

“Ah, neh…I remember something.” Leeteuk hyung said suddenly. All of us turned to him. He looked at me. I raised my brow.

“We will have new member soon.” All of us blinked.

“New member?” Leeteuk hyung nodded to Eunhyuk hyung.

“Why?” Leeteuk hyung shrugged to Shindong hyung.

“Nugu?” Sungmin hyung asked.

“Em, I just know he will be the maknae.” Leeteuk hyung said while looking at me.

“Ouh? Younger than me?” I said. He nodded. I pouted.

“I don’t want to become a hyung~” I said. All of them chuckled.

Leeteuk hyung smiled. “Nothing can do with that.”

“What’s his name?” Donghae hyung asked.

“Err, I don’t really remember. We will see him tomorrow.” Leeteuk hyung said.

“Ayy, I want to be maknae~~” I whined. Yesung hyung patted my head.

“Don’t whine.” He said. I pouted.

“Stop pouting, soon to be hyung.” Eunhyuk hyung playfully said to me. I glared at him.

Leeteuk hyung looked at me.

“Wookie.” I turned to him.

“Neh?”

“Well, don’t get sad over that title.” I pouted.

“I don’t really enjoy my life as maknae yet…” I said. All of them chuckled.

Leeteuk hyung smiled warmly to me. I looked at him.

“Well, Wookie. You can always be the maknae.” I raised my brow.

He smiled.

“Ryeowook ah, you will always be our maknae~” Yesung hyung said and hugged my shoulder. I wrinkled.

“Our eternal maknae.” Sungmin hyung said. I looked at him. Donghae hyung, Shindong hyung and Eunhyuk hyung smiled.

“Yup, even though the new member is the maknae, we will always think you as the maknae too.” Leeteuk hyung said. I turned to him. He smiled warmly to me. I smiled back.

I looked at them all. I beamed.

“Neh, I’m always the maknae, eternal maknae.” All of us smiled.


 

Author’s Note:

Heeee…

It became worst?

I don’t know what to say…

Just hope you can bear with this silliness…

I hope I could keep going till the end…

Sorry Dolls

*bow 90degree

See soon…

-Ranasungmin-